Toymods » The Outhouse » Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm currently doing high 12's-low 13's in my... Honda civic... Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be doing about that...i hate it, to play ball with the Hondas i went to their level and installed NAWS...pitiful i know.

How do you get your rnr % up?
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to get the rnr up i think you have to install ricer accessories...

ie: altezza style lights etc.
Chaos
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just joined up! Very Happy
user: ryanwait

used nearly all my credits and still dont have enough for a car Sad
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is anyone else having trouble geting some de niro out of their sponsors? i got 2 bux from 10 credits, lousy fucks! i have pirelli, import tuner, and infinity as my sponsors, and i just won like 5 races in a row, what more do they want?

they want rnr dont they?
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 15 October 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some prick stole my TRD intake this evening, friggin Sprinter driver too. Bloody wasting money on the dyno I can barely get the thing faster than stock!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 22:24

is anyone else having trouble geting some de niro out of their sponsors? i got 2 bux from 10 credits, lousy fucks! i have pirelli, import tuner, and infinity as my sponsors, and i just won like 5 races in a row, what more do they want?

they want rnr dont they?

get sponcers
buy rice upgrades
when your rnr is like 10-20% start buying presskits
get about 200 or so
and send them out 1 at a time
then the cash comes in
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Trueno/Levin/I want to see a pic of it is now putting out a nice 314 units of power!!

Still a little tuning to do, and then i'm gonna start weight reduction and port&polish... then more tuning Rolling Eyes

Running about 14.2 seconds on the 1/4
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what mods have you done to get that far?
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*clears throat*

Toda ECU
TRD intake w/ TRD filter
TRD headers
TRD cams
TRD forged pistons
apex-i n1 stainless cat back exhaust
TRD cat
cusco racing quad throttle bodies
TRD racing clutch
TRD aluminium flywheel
stage 2 weight reduction
stage 1 port & polish
zex smart nitrous
a fair bit of tuning Smile

I wish I had this car in real life... or rather, that engine!!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice
My next purchases will be ECU then some rice to get my R&R up
So far i've got:

TRD Intake Kit with TRD Intake Filter
JIC Magic Custom Titanium Tubular Header System
HKS Hi Lift Intake and Exhaust Cams
TRD Forged Pistons w/ Rings
TRD Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust System
TRD Racing Circuit Test Pipe
TRD Race Damper Package

Rather crappy tuning:

http://www.topshift.com/includes/dynotune.inc.php
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rona needs a team has one pissy trueno totally stock need money quick
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm just did a few mods/dyno'd more h/p but ran a second slower then last time Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanna join a team who on
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit it wont let me steal any cars so far I have attempted about 4 cars none of you guys though
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you've got to spend around 200-300 credits in each of the plan and steal sections of it Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dang I aint got that much, do you have a team for me to join
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try toymods2
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is on toymods2 as I need to message them to join. NO one seems to be online at the moment
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got sick and tired of waiting so I started up toymods3 anyone who wants to join can
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sold my trueno and got a golf Evil or Very Mad

Best ET: 15.631@86.56

All i have is exhaust and stage1 nos kit Twisted Evil
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trueno's really are slow to begin with
but they handle better which will be good for when i can affor to circuit race it Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the race is on between evil jack and me
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring it orrrn

done Cool

R/T: 1.472 1.393
60ft: 2.798 2.767
300ft: 6.475 7.009
1/8: 10.109 10.943
MPH: 68.53 63.31
1000: 13.057 14.135
1320: 15.669 16.961
MPH: 86.351 79.77

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 06:58]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you only just beat bastrad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, I've been suckered in and have like 6 sponsors.... is that a good thing?
how does one make money without a car?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
working - to make money from your car, you have to do it up, with some rice too, to get your rnr up, its like reputation in NFS underground. when this is high enough - 20 or so - you can get press packs, and your sponsors give you money

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 07:09]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

teH CRX ownz j00 Sat, 16 October 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dial ...
R/T: 1.510
60ft: 2.348
300ft: 5.422
1/8: 8.466
MPH: 81.83
1000: 10.935
1320: 13.122
MPH: 103.111

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still .032 gap?
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was hobo, but then some lowlife flogged my civic.

...so I started again Very Happy cause I'm such a good sport...

But this time I scored a corolla/trueno at least (how the fuck can it be a corolla/trueno???)

oh, my name's cooltim now.

Tim.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 11:07]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA28 wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 21:06

I was hobo, but then some lowlife flogged my civic.

...so I started again Very Happy cause I'm such a good sport...

But this time I scored a corolla/trueno at least (how the fuck can it be a corolla/trueno???)

oh, my name's cooltim now.

Tim.

does it tell you who stole it?
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup it just said ????

Bastards...

Tim.
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, I found a shitload easier way to tune the engine on the dyno. do one run, then take a screen capture, open it in paint or something, and zoom right in on it, to a pixel level. then just work out how many pixles there are for each 'tuning' unit (at my screen res there were adjusting the tuning by 1 made a 5 pixel difference on the graph). and there should be 10 'tuning units' between each whole afr. so you should be able to get it exact after only 2 goes on the dyno every time.

Tim.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PhatS104ya challenged gianttomato to a street race. They line up and await the drop of the hands from the flagger. Tensions were high as both drivers rev'd their motors.

As the arms of the flagger dropped, PhatS104ya barely took gianttomato off the line.

Midway down the street, it looked like PhatS104ya was getting destroyed! It wasn't even close!

Right down to the wire, PhatS104ya might as well just head home after this race, what a pitiful performance.

What a joke! PhatS104ya should stay home next time. What a waste of fuel for gianttomato.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone invite me ! jackel.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 16 October 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got enough credits to steal a car Maxboost has a mustang that worth heaps and is unprotected steal it now.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tuned my car and stuffed it up I lost 3hp but I can now cut 16.5 1/4 yesterday it was only 17. Once I get more creds I will retune. I followed Hydra figures exactly and my car dropped down to 12.5 to one.
So far exhaust, cams, headers, ecu and only 165hp whats doing.

HOw come crx's civic and Vw are so fast yet have less power than the trueno it sucks balls with a few mods they are in the 15secs and I got more mods and cant get under 16.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the best brand for performance gain for parts, for the exhaust I just got the most expensive JIC one but for other stuff I just been getting TRD stuff.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just fixed my tuning still room for improvement but up to 178hp that pretty good for a 100 bucks cheapest mod for performance gain =tuning
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my tuning is pretty spot on(not sure about the spark plug gap...i've it set at 0.0040 or something)
getting 210(mods are posted above) with a haltech ecu
cutting about a 15.5 second quarter mile
i'm only a level 4 though
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres my dyno curve not to bad for a lightly modded sprintah
http://img30.exs.cx/img30/2145/dynotuneincphp.png
its making 180hp
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
16.038 from tuning I have improved by half sec go me.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta tune mine (GTI Golf). Running 14.685@92.14 with CAI, turbo, and no tuning Razz Thats next on the list

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/3521/dynotuneincphp1.png
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got me a golf GTI currently have nos exhaust and test pipe.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after some minor tuning, went from SAE corrected power 233 up to 246 Very Happy Looks like this now

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/2145/dynotuneincphp.png
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is corola cos I just wooped him in a race I'm wiping all the truenos off the strip and taking their cash with me so far I 've won over $700 in two races.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to tune your engine so that the line is perfectly straight, like someone said earlier on, youll get more power that way.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one wants to race me anyomre
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll race you Evil or Very Mad
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also, does anyone know how to make the test and tune work? which ever way i adjust the setting, my car still comes out slower. do i need to have suspension mods for this to work?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm only racing na truenos at the moment to win quick cash they always lose you will get your race once I have modded it up a bit more
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how to boost rnr rating
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why wont you racde me bigwillie
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you boost your rnr with mods, and by winning, and im racing you now, i thin you might loose... Twisted Evil jk Very Happy
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tihnk some fucker stole my ecu??? how do you know if its been stolen, its not there anymore??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I quit my other game and started a new one my new name is mycorona can I get rona taken off toymods2 and get mycorona put on please.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so ur the one that sent me the msg, i was wondering who it was Very Happy

this tuning is pissing me off, what an easy way of getting it straight? So far it starts straight, then god down 1 increment and straight again, and then the same happens
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can quit a team
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 17 October 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
the tuning changes every time you install a new part. basically, if you have an NA engine like me, you must get the line straight along 13.5 to get maximum power. to make the line lower, you make the number higher. for example, if the line is at 14, at 5000rpm, and the number is 77, it needs to be a 14, so you make the number HIGHER, because you want the ratio LOWER, so you make the 77 into a n 82, because you are dropping it 5. it takes a bit of practice to judge how much you need to drop or raise the af ratio,but youll get it.
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TPG Internet
Next Topic:Can anyone please help me for my court case on monday *FREE LIKE A BIRD!!*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:30:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089480876922607 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.