Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Beej
Regular

April 2004

SA - Looking for a mechanic Sun, 17 October 2004 03:50 Go to next message
ok so does anyone know a decent mechanic in Adelaide, south of the city, in the edwardstown / goodwood / mitcham / unley area ???

i dont want some fuker telling me i need this and that shit done charging me craploads and fuking me over, any help greatly appreciated.....even better someone who has experience with GT4's too
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sun, 17 October 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe steve? a-spec?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sun, 17 October 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea about mechanics in that area.

Anything up with your GT4?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sun, 17 October 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call steve

its that easy Wink
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar nothings wrong with her.....i just need a mechanic to service her, coz i werk driving around in her, the only time i'll get a day off is when she'll need a service, so ill pay someone else to do it.

and im always skeptical of mechanics

oh and steve isnt a mechanic....hes an invisible friend that cant finish his lamb

PS if ur being serious who the fuk is steve?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 on this forum. PM him

failing that, i can service your car also if steve is too busy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, dont bother steve, he is all booked out.
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like ur it simon.....gonna need it in like a week and a half Wink i need a tax receipt and shit though so dunno if u werk in a garage or ur talking about ur backyard Confused
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contact lumpy from these forums, he knows of a good mechanic in the south that worked on his 1JZ Supra for a great price.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Fri, 22 October 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he is talking about your backyard Wink
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sat, 23 October 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u mean greg in st marys?
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sat, 23 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 12:08

u mean greg in st marys?

Yes I do. Cool
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Sat, 30 October 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 15:46

truenosedan wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 12:08

u mean greg in st marys?

Yes I do. Cool

and greg would werk where in St Marys?
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Mon, 01 November 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jaustech is quite far away from your area but they are very knowledgable about GT4's. Drop by if you get a chance but warning...they do charge generously, but i suppose if ur asking for a receipt than its for tax and so you'll get it back. they're at Holden Hill area
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Mon, 01 November 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheerz.....i ended up booking it in at KPM again.....its a performance shop, there good and its down the road.....bloke theres done werk on GT4's before......and if he fuks up its SOOO much easier to go abuse him or do something about it Laughing

as very unlikely as it is
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Tue, 02 November 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont go to Blackwood Dyno, ever...They charged me for stuff they didnt even do...and 8 days later it was fucked again. I took it to Fours N More, bit of a hike from Marion (where i live) but still theyre pretty good
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA - Looking for a mechanic Tue, 02 November 2004 08:18 Go to previous message
Yeah I also agree, I have had a lot of stuff done at Fours N More in Pooraka. They are near me (North, North East) near Parafield airport. They have done the best work on the car since i've had it, and they have probably done the most work on it so far. Very friendly, proffesional, helpful, I could keep going on.

They have also moved into a new place with a dyno. They also tune MicroTech's very well. My ECU is testament to that now, as it had a lot of problems in the past. Fours N More have completely sorted out the car. It is a pleasure to drive now. I can't wait to get it on the track on the 12th.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:86 celica kits
Next Topic:270hp trueno
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:10:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053789615631104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.