Toymods » The Outhouse » Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anyone else only getting 2 turns every 10mins?

i've seem to get shyt all turns after a couple hours now. Confused
  Send a private message to this user    
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be more careful hammering members of the crew!! I had left you alone "Umybitch" cos i thought your membership was pending. then you smack me when i am not watching !!

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets work harder guys, we're nearly in the Top 10 Very Happy
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh sorry man lol
im smackin everyone i can coz i got no dosh and im getting attacked every 10mins

i'll watch out who i hit from now on

EDIT: whats ur name on the site Special ED?
Im guessing ur name is WORD since u jus smacked all my thugs gone

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 13:02]

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For I am the power, the light, and the WORD. Very Happy

Umybitch hit me so I was just equalising the ledger. We really need to hit those ITM poof. I just ganked all the thugs from Madam Quiver, so he has about 500 lows ripe for the jacking - go for it everyone !
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got rid of McCrackston's 3000 thugs...so u can go for him Very Happy
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please if anyone is awake now and is on this site and has an army of thugs larger than 1000 can u please pop a million bullets into stuppified and his thugs

Idiot jus got me twice and killed all my thugs again.

he is really annoying me

THE WITZL: CAN U PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE?

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck off traitor. As if you're getting into the crew. Twisted Evil
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes i have noticed after looking at my attack histories that i have hit a few ppl from this site but i didnt know what that little red symbol meant and im deeply sorry for that it will not happen again ever Sad

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He he he... I thought I'd have some fun. Here's something I posted on the ITM forum. ghey wif aids post Very Happy

If anyone else wants to post something, write it in this thread and I'll post it or simply sign up yourself. Evil or Very Mad
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 23:46

He he he... I thought I'd have some fun. Here's something I posted on the ITM forum. ghey wif aids post Very Happy

If anyone else wants to post something, write it in this thread and I'll post it or simply sign up yourself. Evil or Very Mad

baahahahahahaha
they must be shocked! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top shelf SIMDOG, top shelf Laughing
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like they deleted your thread
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my pimp name:oli
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stumpy wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 11:50

Looks like they deleted your thread

Motherfuckers! Mad

I went to post another and apparently I am "not authorised to do this action". Mad
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i seem to have this problem with timing my attacks and it's really pissing me off - i'll smack someone's thugs for their lowriders and then just when i finish off the thugs and i'm ready to jack the lowriders it'll tell me that they're out of my range. so does that mean that they've had too many incoming attacks for the day or that they're too much below me on rankings?? it's really annoying, i had to leave a dude with 0 thugs and 2000 lowriders cos i couldn't attack
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there anyone on here more 1337 than this Yo Ho fellah? He took me for all I had ! :~( I was crankin along nicely too No No No

He's ranked # 21 I was like 60 something... he has a sh!t load more thugs than me, and just walked in and did it with ease - loser pickin on teh little pimps! Mad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone hit this mofo...took out all my thugs (7000) and most lowriders Mad i lost 40 rankings too

stuppified (#2391)
RoseBudd (#2805) this one's priority to get smashed Very Happy

Cheers guys
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, he and I have had several disagreements this morning, but I'm happ as the attacks are keeping my incomming attacks at 30 so the have 1 go and waste their time trying to get hoes off me.

He'll get his. So will
Big Daddy NO 1
THE BULL (small timer giving me the shits)
riGGzOr ( he is going down big time!!!)
SeanRayworth (Hoe stealing Poof)
urbanp
RNB GBABY (Already sent him from 10th to 80+th)
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout extending an invite over thisaway to bustin'willie. ill probably move to sydney if i join this crew, i think ive been pissing off alot of people in melbourne in the last hour, and im gonna cop it when they get online. Confused
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey everybody is u need a few hundred thousand just home invade supafly hes number is 2909 and everytime i hit him i get heaps hahaah hes gonna be really pissed when he logs on later ive been hitting it all day hahahaah
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and how do u join up with the ghey wif aids crew
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, could some people hit the "Well Hung (#115)" crew?

Specificaly "Ashy (#2078)"

He's beating on me and I'm out of turns.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's one for you guys:

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:29 PM
Malicia ganked 54 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:28 PM
Malicia ganked 17 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:28 PM
Malicia ganked 37 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:27 PM
Malicia ganked 50 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 51 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:26 PM
Malicia ganked 23 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 58 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 23 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:25 PM
Malicia ganked 27 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 56 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 46 hoes from you!

Malicia ganked 22 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:24 PM
Malicia ganked 60 hoes from you!

Sent to NOJ (#2513) 10/07 09:23 PM
Malicia walked in and stole $0 from you because you had no thugs in yo hood to protect you.

NOJ being ITM crew member

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 11:38]

stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the crew Well Hung #115 is attacking everybody, just lost 40000 thugs.
I say we stockplie some turns and fuck them up

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 11:42]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get an invite please guys? accidentally pressed leave Embarassed

My Bitch # 2481
and also joedawg69 #2983

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 12:28]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing got attacked by RoseBud #2805...got some sweet revenge by raiding his house and stealing $16500000 Very Happy

That'll teach the slut to attack me

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 12:13]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canberra Is like one GIANT crew now........ looks like they might be getting ready for an assualt.
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 07 October 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I just got taken out for about 40000 thugs by Well Hung. We should make an assault on them
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Fri, 08 October 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh adelaide has one huge crew that's taken over most of the top 25 for the state now. i'm just sittin on 25 so i gotta watch out, just get my turns and ak's up for a bit until i can make a good assault.

tho i tell ya, i don't wanna step into sydney wearin a ghey wif aids logo, you guys are gettin cleaned up over there
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Fri, 08 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm over this stoopid game. Sick of amassing an arsenal and getting completely fucked on before I can do shit.

Besides, I'm having trouble running this as well as my numerous real-life brothels etc throughout Sydney. Time to pull out my oversized leather glove.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Fri, 08 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 12:33

yeh adelaide has one huge crew that's taken over most of the top 25 for the state now. i'm just sittin on 25 so i gotta watch out, just get my turns and ak's up for a bit until i can make a good assault.

tho i tell ya, i don't wanna step into sydney wearin a ghey wif aids logo, you guys are gettin cleaned up over there

dont be a wuss man, come and join teh fight!!!!
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 09 October 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh adelaide turned to shit, one crew ruling the top 30 and caining anyone who came close, so now i'm in sydney. i ganked about 3000 lowriders and 1000 hoes off ITM people in 20 minutes
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 09 October 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I almost shit myself when I saw my Efficiency at 100% then I had a look on the polls and just about everyone has the same, when did this happen?

oh and finally joined ghey wif aids
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 09 October 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malicia wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 00:41

I almost shit myself when I saw my Efficiency at 100% then I had a look on the polls and just about everyone has the same, when did this happen?

oh and finally joined ghey wif aids

Laughing same with me, i thought "sweet im gonna be on top of the list...then damn everyones on it WTF" Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 10 October 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u join a crew
how do u join ghey wif aids
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 11 October 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to be invited. go to communications centre, there should be a section for invites. when you are invited to join a crew, you will recieve it here.

anyone who plays in melbourne want some hoes? im sick of this game, i have a bunch of 5 faggots attacking me all the time, so i bought maximum aks so they cant steal my money, now i need to get rid of my hoes, so they cannot benefit at all from me after i stop playing.

im sick of the same shit, i wipe out 3 of them, they wipe me out, i wipe them out again, then they do the same again. its boring.
i have 1000 hoes by the way, so reply here, and ill organise for them to be very unhappy and you can steal them.

oh, and attack the crew called the gimps. they are a bunch of dicks.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 11 October 2004 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man ITM are wooping our ass, can't overpower them Mad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 11 October 2004 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe I went to canberra and slammed a few dudes....... then I got raped and lost everything Crying or Very Sad oh well time to rebuild.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 12 October 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time to lay the smackdown!

Pimpname: Hydra
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 12 October 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys go to NZ... i havent been fucked over once... if i do there tiny hits and i screw them back.... if we get enough ppl there i dont see why we cant take NZ out to be ghey wif aids....

by the way im mr. 2 on pimpin. there is a few modders there already.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 12 October 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha.. I got some hoes from skycity adelaide!!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 12 October 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who had the idea of going to NZ, yeah theres lots of money if your NET worth is low, plenty of guys with 20k -30k lowrides and only 20k thugs but everytime I wipe out the thugs they drop out of my reach, and I get slammed by the top 25.

ah also,

Top 10 Efficient Pimps
Crew Efficiency
1 lumpy 102% <======== HOW!!!
2 LeboPimp 100%
3 SyN 100%
4 DiZzY 100%
5 Holyone 100%
6 shizzle 100%
7 JD_16 100%
8 HardRock 100%
9 Wogalucci 100%
10 Nemesis 100%

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 13:05]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 13 October 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, lets ally against the ITM Pimps, coz im currently part of Papi Love, and some of you are giving me the shits by attackin me Razz

Coz we're on the same goal....
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 13 October 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would attack those damn ITM pimps, but im either too weak or too big to attack anyone.

I usually only attack someone if they have lowriders so i can steal em Wink otherwise its retaliation
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 13 October 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who's muph man? You drilled me you bastard!

name = pappa_bear
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 13 October 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now word and tony montana! YOU BASTARDS! Invite me to the ghey wif teh aids please! You guys are fucking me over.....

login name = rvrolla
pimpin name - pappa_bear
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 14 October 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please add me!

Pimp Name: Sak Rashyitchy

Username: Danners

Thanks guys Smiley =
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 14 October 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rvrolla - sorry mate, you stick out like a sore thumb in the rankings because you are not with a crew - so you were an easy attack without the worry of 25 other crew members capping your arse in retaliation.
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 14 October 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got to rank 10, It wont be long before ITM attacks my ass
JZX-83T
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 17 October 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the deal with attacking pimps that are in the same city as you but it says "that pimp is out of your range"?????
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 17 October 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they're either too weak for you, or too strong. Its to prevent the big boys attacking the weak pimps Razz
JZX-83T
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 17 October 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that sucks i didnt want to have to play with the big boys Smile
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 17 October 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worst is when you start attacking someone around the same rank as you, but once you get rid of their thugs it decides they're out of your range and you've wasted a bunch of your own thugs and can't get any lowriders or hoes for your troubles
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 17 October 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talley wasted 627327 grams of smack and your bitches flipped him the bird. 120 of your hoes overdosed and died.

10/17 11:18 AM
talley (#1752) Reply | Delete (All)
talley wasted 100000 grams of smack and your bitches flipped him the bird.

10/17 11:15 AM
talley (#1752) Reply | Delete (All)
talley wasted 70000 grams of smack and your bitches flipped him the bird.

some people like to waste their smack........
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet ! i got 200,000 hoes ! Very Happy

bow to me bitches Cool
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats well impressive!

i just did a whole bunch of invites, if i am missing anyone, please post your pimp number, otherwise i have to search for you and i am lazy

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 13:54]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your hoes learned how to behave and brought $1.67 B home Very Happy

mmmmwahahahahahaha

how many people are actually playing the game?

cause i need backup !
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big mr n is in there Smile
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
just signed up, checking it out now...

my pimp name is.

'ca ching king'

Daniel.
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funky elevator
Next Topic:Halo 2 Tournament - UNSW 09/04/05 Win Prizes and 'street cred' lol
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:19:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016751050949097 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.