Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 07 October 2004 12:09 Go to next message
I have a twin set of 2tg cams with high profile specs. Profile 1405C Bucket/SVale 2tg DOHC
make an offer....the specs are as follows:
(Cam Lift) (Duration Adv) (Duration@50)
Intake 414 286 242
Exhaust 414 286 242

I have a full set of specs, with timing adv and so forth, they were done by Wade Camshafts Pty Ltd, so if anyone wants i will post a picture of the cams and the official cam spec sheet. btw not that it really matters but i drove with these cams for about 2 blocks.

k also have a 3t block suitable for an overbore, only minor bore scratching, u could use it without boring but yeah.
4ag exhaust manifold.
if anyone needs stuff from a 2tg head, i dunno, ask me, and ill see if i have it....

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/gw4.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 13 October 2004 07:03]

Send a private message to this user    
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff Thu, 07 October 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you put up that cam spec sheet and pics? might be interested
cheers.
Jim
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff Fri, 08 October 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill hafta put them up on monday coz my mate with the digital camera and the scanner has gone to bathurst for the weekend....that ok mate?
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff Fri, 08 October 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries
mouse man
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff Tue, 12 October 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timing chain guide looking at front of motor top left hand side has a tensioner screws onto it through the side of the head if conditon is good very interested

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff Tue, 12 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate i only have one of them, and it was one i had to make myself :s it works fine tho...

btw, ryleys scanner isnt working so sorry bout the lack of the cam card atm, i will try to get it on tonight..
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Wed, 13 October 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thankyou to ryley for his computer skills
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 14 October 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
bump in disguise
casey
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 19 October 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Grant

Can you post pics of the cams, pls...
How come you're not using these yourself?

You have a PM...
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Mon, 25 October 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=45439&rid=7316&S=8876aafc6fdf8d06f98e11d 61c3a702e&pl_view=&start=0#msg_450557

Have a lookm at this thread, and let me know what you think...
Any help would be most appreciated. Also, donated stuff for this project is a bonus...

Very Happy
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Mon, 25 October 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what, you want me to donate the cams to the project? Rolling Eyes if thats the case...im doing a project myself...
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 26 October 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I wont turn my nose up at your free cams at all, so long as you include freight and the data sheets as well... Once I have this project well under way which will be starting from the 17th November, you will be wishing that the you sent an engine to go with cams Very Happy....
For that matter, can you donate anything.... My nose will not snub even the smallest of things... ie bolts, clutch, gearbox, diff, leaf springs, manifold, loom, computer... the list goes on, but it will be recognised in the tech manual who the donations came from, unless you have something that "fell off the back of a truck" and want to stay anonamous... In that case, I don't want it. Evil or Very Mad
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 26 October 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yerr. theyre sold mate, ill write a tech article on my own rebuild Smile
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 26 October 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another tech article? tech article wars I can see... your just jealous... Just kiddin, The more tech articles the better I say, you can never have enough info on conversions. I look forward to printing yours out on my toilet paper Laughing
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 26 October 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, are you serious?
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Tue, 26 October 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 14:45

Another tech article? tech article wars I can see... your just jealous... Just kiddin, The more tech articles the better I say, you can never have enough info on conversions. I look forward to printing yours out on my toilet paper Laughing

good luck getting free parts off everyone for your conversion, fuckwit.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Wed, 27 October 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greenta22 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:50

Man, are you serious?

Am I serious about the tech article... Yes
Am I serious about wanting everything for free... No
am I serious about printing off an "untouchable" tech article on toilet paper..... Hmmmm that all depends if it will even be written!! Me thinks it won't. Laughing Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 08:06

greenta22 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:50

Man, are you serious?

Am I serious about the tech article... Yes
Am I serious about wanting everything for free... No
am I serious about printing off an "untouchable" tech article on toilet paper..... Hmmmm that all depends if it will even be written!! Me thinks it won't. Laughing Laughing

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc9.jpg
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger me....
I wish I could see what that was, our server is so damn strict and won't let me see links of other sites. If it is a pic maybe you could paste instead. Otherwise, might just have to wait till tonight when I get home to see it... Rolling Eyes
Caio

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its sassy, its hip, its happening, i thinks its you.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, now your just teasing me.... I'm gonna try find someone with full access to the net and see what it is... Rolling Eyes
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha!!!! Your the swine thats been sneakin around the house at night and peepin in the windows, how else would you know is my Question Laughing Laughing
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate you
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

might just have to wait till tonight when I get home to see it...

Hehe Very Happy see your what, sorry?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg hot cams&other stuff CAM SHEET ADDED :) Thu, 28 October 2004 21:48 Go to previous message
Why do you hate me? I've not done nufink wrongk. Laughing
I'm just stirrin bud.
Just checked last night, and yes... its still there(I do know what you were refering to Embarassed)

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hilux Front Diff 4.3 open - $250
Next Topic:2T / T50 / Webber $200 THE LOT!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:58:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066850185394287 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.