Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » slpit 4 sale section into model sections

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
slpit 4 sale section into model sections Mon, 18 October 2004 16:38 Go to next message
what do u guys think about splitting the cars for sale section into each toyota model, so then if u want to purchase a specific car u can just click on the link that corresponds with ur model ur after

OR

Have the for sale section split into price ranges

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 16:38]

Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: slpit 4 sale section into model sections Mon, 18 October 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if people are already too retarded to use the existing parts for sale section properly, how do you figure this idea will go?

dont get me wrong im not saying its a bad idea, what im saying is that people are retarded.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: slpit 4 sale section into model sections Tue, 19 October 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting idea. Splitting it up into models isn't really going to be practical. We'd have a couple of pages of different forums listed and have to have all of the different models there in case someone decides to advertise one.

Price range on the other hand is more feasable. The only reall problem I see with it is a lot of people advertise their cars with no price listed. This would be a bit of a pain.

I think for cars for sale it really boils down to using the search for the model you want and then taking a look at the threads it finds you. The price is a really flexible thing for a lot of sales so I'd be more interested in finding the car I wanted rather than the price.
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: slpit 4 sale section into model sections Tue, 19 October 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'd be an awesome idea! I'd love like a sprinter section (so i could ignore it), an oldschool celica section, a supra section, etc etc.

OR

How about we make an enforced, uniform way of labelling cars, so when you're searching for a car, you don't have to make heaps searches (ra28, ra-28, 77 celica, etc etc) to find what you want.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: slpit 4 sale section into model sections Wed, 20 October 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrishulbert wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 07:47

That'd be an awesome idea! I'd love like a sprinter section (so i could ignore it)

hahahaha
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: slpit 4 sale section into model sections Fri, 22 October 2004 04:32 Go to previous message
ae95 wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 11:26

chrishulbert wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 07:47

That'd be an awesome idea! I'd love like a sprinter section (so i could ignore it)

hahahaha

hahaha, WERD Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OLD THREADS
Next Topic:mega conversion
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:56:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042810440063477 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.