Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Tue, 12 October 2004 21:53 Go to next message
Okies seeing the old threads got deleted by the looks of things, here are the details again:

[What:]PAC member only Autox (anyone can spectate)

[When:]Sunday October 24th, Spectating from 10:00am to around 4:00pm, Food available at the track

[Where:]"Studd Track" PAC Motorsport Complex Kooweerup Rd, Pakenham.
Melway ref 216 F12.

At this stage it looks like Henn and I are doing this one, RallyStanza is still a maybe.

So if you arent doing anything come down and have a look

For more details on autoxing in general or details for the event
PM me or (0417) 530 517

Gotta recycle this pic again, that reminds me if someone could bring a digi camera along it would be appreciated.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/669000-669999/669834_10_full.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 21:53]

Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Wed, 13 October 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im in.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Wed, 13 October 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff Jezza, should be a huge event by the sounds of things, plenty of different cars and a whole lot of competition.
Anticipating 80 entries vs 40 last time, make sure you get your entry in ASAP

It's on between us this time dude, we are gunna have to drive alot harder to get 3rd and 4th outright again.

But then theres always the dorifto comp of the corner after the timing marker to do again Very Happy

cheers
Shtock
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Wed, 13 October 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want that final drift corner professionally judged. How about three spectators with big numbers on cards to hold up?

Anyway, will be there.

Hen
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Mon, 18 October 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure
I was the younger bloke driving the white Mazda 323 BFMR (more so struggling then driving)
Just gotta get our entry in!
will have video camera and digi/normal (scanable) camera, so let me know who you are, and ill be sure to get some pictures of you!

See ya there

Sean
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Mon, 18 October 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Sean, wot brings you to these parts??
I was the guy who came 3rd outright last time behind your dad.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Mon, 18 October 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Sean,

I will be the guy struggling in the brown/bronze Sprinter. Just look for the really stock looking Toyota. Any photos would be great to see.

Hope to meet you there.

Hen
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Tue, 19 October 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday!

These parts?.... well I am Looking to buy a road car and unfortunatly i cant afford a 1600 (even though i have a million bits in the shed) or an Rx7 (1million bits again in the shed!)
so im just looking at options!

Ill be sure to see you guys there... i'll be trying my hardest to beat my old man with out bending the new car! its too hard to drive any way.... 4wds Suck... id much rather be back in the RWD

Ill get as many photo's of you guys as i can!

Go Datto's!!

Sean
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Tue, 19 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Sean, I will see you out there
Good luck for the road car search
Shtock
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Tue, 19 October 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah fotos is good. Make sure ya get some of mee too! Im in the black and white stanza with gay sponsor stickers on it.

I came 4th outright behind stock, but i will win this time mwah ha ha ha Evil or Very Mad

Oh and welcome sean

Jezza
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Tue, 19 October 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday RallyStanza
Ill be sure to get plenty of photo's of the Stanza cos they are the best datto ever built!!!

has it got more grunt than the 180B?

Oh and dont worry the BFMR will be improved to!!! its now running a hose clamp and cap on the handbrake to keep the button in! (decision made by my old man after he left the handbrake on for the last 2 runs! anyone notice the smoke?)

anyone wanna take me for a ride in a datto? haha

i think ill just bring a normal camera and scan photo's
as it sound like im due to take alot of photos!

Seeya there
Sean
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pakenham Autox, Sunday October 24th Wed, 20 October 2004 04:32 Go to previous message
Go the STANZA

My car has about the same go as the 180b but at the last one i found after cleaning it i still had no shit about 30kg of mud stuk in it after an event at Morwell. Its going drifting at calder tonight then autox at paky. Busy week for the STANZA!

Nice one and good work, see ya out there

Jezza
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MCCR cruise on saturday 23rd october
Next Topic:AE-86 Meeting
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:05:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005878210067749 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.