Classifieds » Parts Wanted » PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
icon4.gif  PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Mon, 11 October 2004 03:38 Go to next message
I'm in need of left and right rear quarters
as cheap as possible and maybe in Adelaide.
Mine seem to be too knackered
and too rusted to repair. thanks ppl... Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 20 October 2004 04:30]

Send a private message to this user    
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
icon5.gif  Re: ke55 rear quarters Tue, 12 October 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone must have some rear quarter panels surely....

pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: ke55 rear quarters Tue, 12 October 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they arent removable are they ?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: ke55 rear quarters Tue, 12 October 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they aren't removable as such, they need to be cut off around the gaurds. Its the only way of doing the job properly. Do you have any a coupe with rust free rear quarters? Rolling Eyes
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: ke55 rear quarters Thu, 14 October 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely someone has some decent rear quarter panels on a shell they are parting up.... Come on guys, help a desperate lad out and be part of my project.... Free would be just delicious, but somehow I can't imagine anyone as giving as me.... I have a fair condition ke70 1984 body for anyone that needs body parts like me.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: ke55 rear quarters Wed, 20 October 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.u.m.p Sad
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Wed, 20 October 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't mean to be a pain of anysort but putting a welder near the rear quarter would make it bend in certain ways. The route i would take is cutting the rust out and forming then pot riviting a panel in to replace. Add bog and form and shape( with grinder aswell). Bog isn't bad at all, all cars have it just aslong as it's used it in small layers.
Anyways good luck with finding a rear quarter. Haven't you got wreckers where you are?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Wed, 20 October 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah we have wreckers in Lil ol hillbilly adelaide, every now and again I put on my barnyard straw hat and go to the local wrecker on my horse... I would prefer to have some quarter panels cut from a car and tig them into place, if done carefully, they wont warp. I have checked a few wreckers yards and they are all rusted to shit, hence my plea for anyone here wishing to part wth a good rear shell, or if anyone knows someone with one....
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Fri, 05 November 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talk to treunosedan or whatever his name is. he said ages ago he had a car that he could cut the rears out of
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Mon, 08 November 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good news, no need for the search is over. Have found some at u-pullit for $45 a side, fairly damn cheap if you ask me....
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE ke55 rear quarters Mon, 08 November 2004 07:51 Go to previous message
upullit???? where do i get them?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED *4AGE complete motor and loom* in/near brisbane
Next Topic:ke30 bombshells need 3 of them
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:09:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080821514129639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.