Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Dont make my list!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 07:54 Go to next message
I was just watching that Simpsons episode,the Stone Cutters one, where Econochair and the plumber make Homers list of people/companies to take out Laughing

I have since started my own based on celebs..

1) Carson off queer eye-I dont think I have to explain why!
2) The presenter of Deal or No Deal..especially after they put him on the today show... Mad
3) Amanda Keller- never been funny never will be!
4) That fat cow Kate Whoever off the Panel
5) Grettle Kaleen-we need to bring back stoning!
6) Guy Sebastian- please refer to my previous thread
7) Beck Cartright if she ever trys to bring out another album!

Theres plenty more out there guys so add to it so we can form the Toymods Militia and clean up this town Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 00:00]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Militia ffs
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*martia hines off australian idol
*.... thats about it actually, i really hate her
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 17:54

4) That fat cow Kate Whoever off the Panel

How about the rest of the Panel while you're at it! With the possible exception of Glenn Robbins & maybe Tom G, up to you...

I'd also like to nominate Rove Rolling Eyes
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carson is actually great value. You can only laugh at his manbitch antics.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Wed, 20 October 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fat whore from kath and kim, while ur at it, kill off that show too, so goddamn ghey.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 18:41

Militia ffs

9) Draven Very Happy

I would have fixed it but toymods has been fukked,so nearly made the list Toymods Very Happy

gianttomato,you are definately on there now with ya mate Carson. That bloke is the biggest waste of air Mad
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's an oxygen thief!
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i vote riceburna onto the list for being a homophobe which is due to his own inability to deal with his untraditional feelings towards his own gender.

ah shit i spose i just made the list Twisted Evil Razz
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why the hate? These are strong feelings for harmless people.

Meanwhile people fly planes into buildings and others drop bombs on kids, and they don't even rate a mention.

Grow up and learn to spell.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 11:50

Meanwhile people fly planes into buildings and others drop bombs on kids, and they don't even rate a mention.

Those people are on everyones little list so there was no use mentioning the bastards.

I voted the hippy judge off aussie idol because shes just so annoying. She is the only judge that doesnt give constructive criticism, instead she just wants to be everyones mother.
Shes also built like a tank.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the:

-juduges
-performers
-audience

off australian idol.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 11:50

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA what a dickhead Rolling Eyes

I was mukking around when I said you were on the list. If you couldnt tell from the original post it was meant to be a light hearted list of people I find annoying..Why would I go into a political debate about current world affairs on Toymods. Rolling Eyes Obviously I have picked on some of your favourite celebs/shows and you arent happy about it. I didnt mean to pick on Carson sweetheart,im sorry Rolling Eyes

Az fro spellen,who gives a fukk its Toymods not a fukken essay!

Peewee,there are three blokes on the list and one is a fag,and yep he annoys me,he probably wouldnt if he didnt act like such a fairy but he does and I find it annoying.. I have no problems with how other people live their lives,ghey people only shit me when they constantly push for reactions from people..and constantly make advances towards you when you have explained you are not ghey and are not interested,when this happens I dont react violently,but simply ask for them to respect my sexuality in they same way they expect me to respect theirs,after this point 99% of the time they do and you find out that they are actually quite nice people..

Once again this was meant to be a light hearted thread so chill out. Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 03:22]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1)Token Jungle Bunny or whatever his name is.
2)Anyone who has shagged Gabrielle Richens coz I'm FKN jealous.

Speaking of her, she was just outside my building. *DROOL DROOL MOFO'N DROOL*
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are her Zazzies fake or real?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:18

are her Zazzies fake or real?

I think they are real man...... I don't care either way. I would still ravage her like you would not beleive.

Funny that, you are the only person I've ver heard use that term apart from my mates. (Zazzies)
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do they use BOHK aswell?,as in that was Bohk,meanin that was fukked...or deaza,for the punani? If from Sydney aswell so it was bound to spread eventually Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bohk, yeah... It's 'shit' in turkish man.

A typical sentence when seeing some nice boobies would be "Small zazzies she's got..... They're bohk I think"

Everything is backwards - Like, "You hate Celica's I think" which would get a response from you of "Yeah, I hate 'em but". Get's bloody confusing.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah "deaza" get's said very loudly when a mad chick gets in the lift at work or something.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have to know the same people man!!!,yes yes, very different friends i think... Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

AE86slut wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:37

Everything is backwards - Like, "You hate Celica's I think" which would get a response from you of "Yeah, I hate 'em but". Get's bloody confusing.

So, it's like talking to Yoda then? "Hmmm, great drifter you will be, one day" Smile

seeyuzz
river
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:48

Hi,

AE86slut wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:37

So, it's like talking to Yoda then? "Hmmm, great drifter you will be, one day" Smile

seeyuzz
river

Precisely.

Riceburna - Do you know any Fairfield boys? Riskie?

Different mates I fink. lol
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a couple,Ilhan who has a purple original ra40 GT celica,
riskie? did he have a black integra and also a red porsche 911 for a while? i have alot of greek, turk and lebbo mates in syd,it was my Greek mate I got it off who got it off his lebbo mates I think..pardon the pun Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:09

Gabrielle Richens

http://www.stars2000.net/EDICOLA/FHM_GO/Myleene_Klass-Gabrielle_Richens-2K2-GOFHM.jpg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 15:34

I know a couple,Ilhan who has a purple original ra40 GT celica,
riskie? did he have a black integra and also a red porsche 911 for a while? i have alot of greek, turk and lebbo mates in syd,it was my Greek mate I got it off who got it off his lebbo mates I think..pardon the pun Very Happy

Yeah, he had the Prelude, now has an S2K. Never had a Porsche. YOu know the George brothers? Sharif with a kermit greeen RX3 TUF12A plates (my old car)?

Yeah, it all comes from the Lebo and Turky's.

Care about Lebs and Turks. lol
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=AE86slut wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 16:01

Yeah, it all comes from the Lebo and Turky's.

Care about Lebs and Turks. lol[/quote]

Yeh im worried I think
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm...... You're worried but.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Thu, 21 October 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
small stitch i have from laughing Laughing Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Sat, 23 October 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i know the risky bloke ur talkin about,you might know my mate John Kastsoudas? He's really good friends with him,he's goin out with the chick whos father ownes the De'Costis seafood empire...yes yes very small omount of money they have..
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Sat, 23 October 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 15:39

AE86slut wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 14:09

Gabrielle Richens

http://www.stars2000.net/EDICOLA/FHM_GO/Myleene_Klass-Gabrielle_Richens-2K2-GOFHM.jpg

oh god... be right back
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dont make my list! Sat, 23 October 2004 11:39 Go to previous message
riceburna73 wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 19:07

Yeh i know the risky bloke ur talkin about,you might know my mate John Kastsoudas? He's really good friends with him,he's goin out with the chick whos father ownes the De'Costis seafood empire...yes yes very small omount of money they have..

Yeah man, I know Johnny Cat Stevens! He used to work at my work. That's how I know these guys. They work at my work.

Small chin he's got! hahahaha

He hate's driving De Costi's 360 Modena I think. Small dollars Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae86s in Autosalon
Next Topic:engineering vs. management
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:04:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077600479125977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.