Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 30 September 2004 13:58 Go to next message
OK ok people i want ALL toyota's not just silly cars, not just supra's i don't care, u have a "yota" and proud of it then come along!

This is just idea's so far but i want this to be bigger than the soarer/supra and us tag along cruise (BTW u slucks that didn't come (no one from asply/north side last time can make up for it here and now!))

The planed date so far is saturday november 20th AKA schoolies first day! I want it to be a sort of an all day thing and it mainly a "muilti-mountain run" cruise. the start of it will be up the mudgeeraba side of springbrook then up there stop for only a little bit then goign back along it and down the pine ridge rd side (the known bikers rd when they got done for doing all that shit a while back) then head back towards nerang but turn on to mt nathan rd, as to head towards canungra, then we'll turn right and go up the "goats track" (some of u should know this well). then just at the top of that there a nice park called "laheys Lookout Park" and i think we should have a bit of lunch maybe late lunch there (that will be our main stop!

Then after every one is refreshed we should move on along the top of tamborine mountain and then down the tamborine -oxenford road side of tamborine and come out at oxenford (the exit before commera BP north bound) and plan to head towards BWCP or somewhere else then at BWCP we can get a good spot up in the main section with just toyota's and then the cruise will officaly end when every gets to BWCP. but be good to have all these toyota's there showing the toyota power!

OK that the basic out line! to be confermed is the actural stop locations and times of getting to such places! if people want to we can go down the other side of tamborine mountain that leads to logan/beenligh and then cut back to the M1 and head towards BWCP then (this root is a much more enjoyable and windy road down and takes more time so there is less to kill).

any sugestions would be greatly apriceated. Also any sugestions for a 3rd place to go between finishign the tamborine moutnain pase and head off towards BWCP.

Also if i get a good support for it i'm willing to go and explore it more to see what are the good spots to stop and shit or breaks etc!

BTW i will post this in boostcruising.com consider they can get the number with soarers and supra's and more! and also on celica.net and ozcelica.com

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 30 September 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it'll take me some time to organise myself but count me in once my car is back Smile

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 30 September 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is no way my corona will be done but I can take my daily KE70 Smile sounds good Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 30 September 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be up for it Smile
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Fri, 01 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds awesome but I will be getting sloshed at rainbow bay to celebrate the completion of my degree Smile
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I'm still in QLD (planning on moving to Newcastle) around that time count me in! In the Supra ofcourse, I will have hopefully gotten rid of the Cressida by then
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Fri, 01 October 2004 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll probably be in. I can't say for sure yet but it sounds like a goer.
chadhoo
Occasional Poster

July 2004

Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sat, 02 October 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be up for that.....ill attend in my stock as a rock KE55, should be a good one, lets hopefully get heaps of people on board. ill have to drive down from the sunny coast....but thats no problem.
Corolla_Gurl
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sun, 03 October 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger ill be in melbourne wont be back till 13th december. Maybe another time huh?
have fun.
cyclist
Newcomer

October 2004
icon6.gif  Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Tue, 05 October 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love to come along. Put me on your list. Total newbie ...
cyclist
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Tue, 05 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newbie wants to see avatar. check it out !
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 07 October 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in Smile
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Fri, 08 October 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in probably

Daniel
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sat, 09 October 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there!! finally a moutain run... ive been iching for one of these... Very Happy
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sun, 10 October 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit, Yet another cruise I'm gonna miss. Anyway guys hope ya'll have fun. Evil or Very Mad

Frank
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sun, 10 October 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me there me there!!!!
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mon, 11 October 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will definately be there if all goes well with my car
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sun, 17 October 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok people Update!!! I got a set of rough times i want the cruise to go down in and where!

North side brisy people.... Meet at Aspley McDonals at 10:00am and then leave at 10:30am and make your way to the south sider's meeting point!

South Side brisy people....Meet at Springwood McDonals at about 11:00am and wait for the aspley people to get there! Hope fully you guys should be ready by about 11:30am but if need to be latest 12 noon! And make your way to BP Commera where I 'll be waiting.

North Gold Coast Peolpes!!!!!......Thats meeee! Meet At BP commera at 12:00noon and we'll be for probably an hour just to have enough time for ones from the brisy crusie to come down! and have a talk and look at everyones Toyota beasts!!! IT will be in the carpark in front of the pumps (the ones you pass before getting to the pumps or just on the side there!) Then after that we will be heading off the finial meeting point before the full cruise!

South Coast people (everyone else, lol).... Mudgeeraba Shell?Hungry Jacks. I think about 1:00pm should be a good time to get there for you guys! The rest of the cruise should be there from 1:00pm on wards. Now this is the last chance for fuel and shit for a while so fill up here and stuff. And if it is decend not to bring food and shit along for the cruise then i think it be good to get it at hungry's there cause there stuff is better than macas stuff so yeah... IT be about 2:00pm or later based on food and people getting there etc, That we will leave.

The cruise will officaly start when we leave Mudgeebara Shell/Hungry Jacks and we will be heading up towards springwood for the first mountain climb It get real twisty and some of the corners are one way give so maybe the whole cruise can just pass them in one go, that would be sick!

Then yeah will follow the planed crusie as stated in the first post of the thread!

Umm i think if we have time to kill and if most of us want to stay on to BWCP at about 7-8pm (as was planed) then i think after going down tamborine mountain we will come out back at Yatala BP. and should do the jacbos well road cruise the sugar cane. (i noties alot of the QLD zoom cars are getting shot in the cane there i'm sure!) also the jacbo's well pass was planed for the last toyota cruise but followed the supra's instead Smile last time)) and then after that head towards BWCP. it a little bit of a circle mainly for the brisy people but I want this to be huge!

Ok people if you have any other idea's for the cruise and stuff post it up!

Nezza Cool
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've been hanging for a cruise for a bit, have the new head on so i will be flogging the living SHIT out of my car, hopefully have my new tyres/susp/W50, am working 7 days a week for this shit, but will tell them to fuck off when the cruise date is confirmed
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i am very very interested ill hopfully have nothing on that date but will advise at a later date..... but damn keen Very Happy
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mon, 18 October 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there, with bells on.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mon, 18 October 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah date is Saturday the 20th of november the week after "operation degreaser" at BWCP Cool Very Happy

Nezza Cool
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 21 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous message
sorry, wont be there, just realised powercruise street car shootout is on

have fun
take photos
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:presentation dinner results?
Next Topic:celica invasion planned
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:36:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051259994506836 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.