Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ferret
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon5.gif  URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Thu, 21 October 2004 06:31 Go to next message
gday guys.
go here http://www.alsc.aus.as/messages/1/39654.html?10983 34387 to see the background details.
basically, i spun my 91 tt soarer in the wet last nite, put it into the curb, got panel damage on most of the passenger side, and also the rear left wheel is bent at a 45* angle from impact with the curb. so i'm gonna have rear axle, (tems) suspension, brake damage i dare say.

does anyone know of a good soarer/toyota mechanic and/or panel and paint in perth that is shannons approved??
  Send a private message to this user    
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Thu, 21 October 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A good Toyota machanic is Tony Flood Machanical, he is in welshpool, give him a call and see if he can help
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Thu, 21 October 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, well done Shocked very lucky
In the rear you would have bent the control arms, probably the axle, probably the strut, possibly the rear crossmember. so get all that checked out. brakes should be ok. sounds like you hit it fairly hard.

any competent panel beater should be able to fix the panel damage
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Thu, 21 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah
if you contact shannons they should have a list of their approved repairers. then just choose one from the list
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Thu, 21 October 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, i think I saw your car getting droped off at the panel beaters on Charles street last night on my way home.... nasty

My old man works on quite a few Soarers, id recomend him but i doubt hes Shannons approved..

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 13:47]

ferret
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: URGENT - good soarer mechanic in PERTH??? Fri, 22 October 2004 03:53 Go to previous message
bergerac - yeah mate that probly would've been it. got towed to pierro's panel and paint on charles st for holding overnight. gold soarer.

i've ended up going with gosnells smash repairs, a mate of mine who does some work with interpower recommended them, and they're shannons approved. its getting towed to them today, so i'll have a decent evaluation on the damage soon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2004 Mitsubishi Lancer (was rather impressed)*shocked*
Next Topic:meaning of 4age?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 18:46:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061290264129639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.