Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
icon14.gif  AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 04:37 Go to next message
HELLO MY 86 BROTHERS,

AE86 MEET, SIDE DISH TO THE DRIFT COMP!

12th dec CALDER PARK. DRIFT OFF,

Will have a TOYOTA PIT AREA mixed with competing cars and other
AE86'S ON DISPLAY. should be the biggest 86 meet ever in Aust.

should be room for 30 to 40 cars, area most likely will be the Auscar pits.

levins, trenos, aus spec drift pigs. should be a great weekend!

please send pics to tofugarage@hotmail.com for conformation.

1.skein's trueno
2.my 20v drift pig
3.arch 86
4.ae86slut's 20v
5.skaney
6.steve-86
7.uup-46x
8.koen
9.ae86slaver
10.ae86drift
11.DRFTAE86

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 23:46]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this official?

hope you have read the other thread, 50-60 cars...hmmmm Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Des, this is official.... This is the one I mentioned in the other thread.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its about 90% official.meeting with full lock this week.
i have discussed it with them pre-this meeting
chad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yes Jez, i remember

fo shizzle Cool
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I wouldn't call my car a drift pig..yet, but i would like to put it in there, it will hopefully have different wheels by then & it's currently getting a GZE put in it now, its a work in progress, will try get some pics to you soon,

Cheers,

Michael
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send pic's and specs
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeing my Gt4 is an " anti Drift " ie a car build for track grip Vs slides can i still show it ?

Il wiill be looking all sweet to go by then but wont be competing ?

If you want specs ask me - i have the short version - or the long winded thread of 3 pages in the members section
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup, no GT4s. sorry but this is AE86 only, we wanna be able to take pics and not have other types of cars in teh way

AE86 ONLEH!!!

if u dont have an 86 park in another spot

that said, ill be there and so will most of the other adelaide guys. because u have room for 50 cars, im guessing this invite applies to all 86s, mods/looks aside? tofu garage u were asking for pics, so i hope ur not gonna want only the good looking sprinters there...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats dissapointing - VERY dissapointing ...

I thought this was going to be an all toyota affair for the sideshow thing - Ie supras Ae86's celicas and anything otherwise considered " Sweet " with a toyota badge ..

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
classique, if it was an ordinary event im sure that all toyotas would be welcome... but please understand that this is the biggest AE86 meet of all time, we will never get a chance to have all of our cars together ever again..

let us have this Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we really need to send pictures of our cars?

im defently down...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 13 October 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah since when do 86s have to look good?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 18:50

I thought this was going to be an all toyota affair for the sideshow thing - Ie supras Ae86's celicas and anything otherwise considered " Sweet " with a toyota badge

Dude, I don't know where you got that idea from.... Did you read the topic???? It's clearly stated what this is all about.

Sorry man, I don't mean to be rude, but this is an AE86 event only.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 20:52

please understand that this is the biggest AE86 meet of all time, we will never get a chance to have all of our cars together ever again..

this makes me even more sad.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the idea from here - as quoted on the really really big dorifto meet thred from Chad - one of your fellow Ae86 owners

hi dudes,
improve that was my handsfree kit for the phone
i will contact serious TV but will need numbers of cars
that will be on show.is it going to be 86's or other
DRIFTO TOYOTAS? should we work it so we have a TOYOTA
PIT AREA mixed with cars that are competing and other
RWD cars just on display
?area probably will be the Auscar
pits!

SHOULD BE GREAT,
CHAD

Thats on the vic side of the thread that started before they deleted the lot.

I like the idea of the ae86 thing but yea i thought we were going to have the 86's segregated - AND the other toyotas on show at the same place ..

F the idea of not having our brandname together at a show .

If thats the case though - I wopnt bother asking the other toyota clubs to come along , and hang off to goto a proper toyota event like toyofest or the toytoa nationals - bith are held interstate ..

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh ok. Sorry man, I wasn't aware of that thread.

Chad, I think we need to clarify a couple of things!

Cheers,

Jeremy.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quote-OTHER DRIFTO TOYOTAS-

THIS 86 meet is supporting a DRIFT comp, i am trying to keep the theme of of drift cars. mainly 86,mr2's etc
i dont wont to step on peoples toes,gt4"s are a great car but it does not have a history in drifting. sorry Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 03:56]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, also forgot to mention that I can have a talk to Barry from Serious TV too if you want. I went to school with his son.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, basically I think we got off on the wrong foot here....

Chad is organising an area for drift associated Toyotas to park and display at the event. This is part of 'Australia's biggest AE86 meet'.

Classique71, please don't be offended/disappointed/p'd off man. Your car is a beast, but it just does not fit in with the 'Theme' of the display, that being drift cars.

The other item is the request for pics by Chad for cars wishing to be part of the display. Whilst a stock 4AC powered Sprinter has an association with drift and has the potential to be a drift weapon, unfortunately there has to be standards applied. The idea is to have some of the more heavily modified cars on display there.

Sorry for any disappointment, but we want to make this the best representation of the '86 movement in the country.

And one more thing, PLEASE anyone who reads this and owns an '86, try to come along. I think we all really want to make this the biggest thing we can!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so a stock 4ac sprinter won't be able to park with other ae86's despite it being an ae86 meet?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 14:17

so a stock 4ac sprinter won't be able to park with other ae86's despite it being an ae86 meet?

Unfortunately, yeah.....

An opportunity arose for Chad to reserve a limited area for some AE86's/other heavily modded drift-style cars.

Basically, it's having an area in the pits for a bunch of the more modified cars, or nothing.... We can all just park in the car-park with everyone else.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some stocks will, but if we have 7 to 10 sick ass 86's and 20 or 30 aus spec 4ac powered 86's it will be boring,
keep in mind that there is a third party who is letting us be part of their event, FULLLOCK AND CALDER PARK.

Chad.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just think this is unfair to all other ae86 owners who have a pure passion for the hachi, but not the funds to back it up...

can't we have one huge meeting for all of us as well, after the day or something???? wher ewe can get a crazy amount of ae86s rather than just a 30-40 of the good ones?

ill send u a pm with my car details anyway tofu...
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, maybe you can get somthing together for the sat night
for all,some big location...
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 14:40

can't we have one huge meeting for all of us as well, after the day or something???? wher ewe can get a crazy amount of ae86s rather than just a 30-40 of the good ones?

Of course man!

This is just one of the things we will be doing down there!

We will no doubt be having at least one big cruise, and a gathering of ALL the hachi's - That's the main reason for us all going down there. This is just one of the things that is planned for us while we are there.

Personally I am very keen to go for a drive along some of the Great Ocean Road whilst I am there, so if everyone else is keen to do the same, this is yet another thing we can do.

Depending on how many days people are there for, there is gonna be loads of time for us to all gather together and do stuff.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay dudes... i just didn't think u guys were to keen on the idea and this was the only plan for the weekend...

its holiday time! lets use it!

we'll see how we go closer to the date
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if other people orginis things to do on that weekend it will best car weekend ever, the drift comp, car cruise,bbq or getting on the piss after etc...

chad Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 04:55]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 14:49

i just didn't think u guys were to keen on the idea

Dude, we are hell keen for ANYTHING that resembles a big-ass hachi gathering!!! And the more shit we can think of to do, the better!

Arch/any SA lads,

How long are you guys planning to be in VIC?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
touge runs? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black spur Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abit of inspiration:

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/4922/04septhachimeetmain.jpg
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the idea....
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or maybe more:

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/1426/bigmeet3.jpg

and MORE!

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/3844/BIGMEET2.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 06:01]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 21:19

bah since when do 86s have to look good?

word. word.... and werd..
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a good one then - hope u guys have a great meet and such - one day - just perhaps - Victoria MIGHT have a worthy all grades meet that everyone can attend without feeling " left out "

and nods - my car isnt a " drifter " i acknowelege that, in fact if i could GET my car to slide it would be a fair effort.

i Still may come along to support u guys but the inspration has sorta ebbed away if you can understand, but ill likely leave the Gt4 at home for another day.

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well im officially ashamed of owning an AE86 now. If thats going to be the attitude, screw it.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please explain!
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just the fact that people with stock cars cant attend an AE86 gathering thats all. And thats without not allowing other toyotas too. Its not my meet so I shouldnt really complain, im just voicing concerns.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sorta think the same... but there is only restricted room at the 'pits' or what ever they are calling it

it doesn't mean we can't hold a HUGE toyota meet the next day i guess
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, please read all the posts in this thead.
this is only 1 event for that weekend.someone can step up and orginis somthing for the sunday.like a cruise or a big bbq at a park or somthing...
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did read them, and thats fine. I just find it odd on one hand your saying massive AE86 meet, then you say that only 7-10 stockers would be tolerated. That doesnt make sense to me.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look we will see what happens..
fulllock will getting back to me tomorrow.

SOMEONE ORGANIZE A CRUISE FOR Sat.. COME ON Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 01:08]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think whats happened is everyone was talking HUGE 86 meet. Then someone has asked full-lock for a stand/pit-area to display what the hachi's are about to other people. Obviously this pit area doesnt have space for 100 cars. Either way the huge meet is still going down.

I myself dont care eitherway. Ill be happy to sit my baby next to 4ac's and I'd evan prefer that rather than getting some sort of royal treatment. Besides I think its pretty obvious which cars would look best to an interested crowd. To the person organising this.. Just send out invites to those cars and be done with it. (no, not me). And theres no need for all this heated arguement. Everyone relax, come december we'll all be sharing beers, good times and good roads. (not all together, heh)

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FFS, this is ridiculous.

THIS IS NOT 'THE' AE86 MEET!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT!!!

The idea of the huge meet was and is the original idea. Chad thought of this as a 'sideshow' to our huge gathering and the drift event.

Of course it would be ideal for there to be enough room for EVERYONE to have their cars in there, and this may be possible, but what is the point of having this certain amount of room and having it half filled with stockers when the aim is to display AE86's with different levels/types of modifications????

I can't believe how dramatic ppl are getting about this when Chad is trying very hard and spending a fair bit of time just trying to organise the thing. Why bother if ppl are gonna have a cry about it?!

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but c'mon people, I can't believe this is such a major issue!

There will still be so many opportunity's for us to ALL get together and do stuff.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 14 October 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes people, listen to jeremy, understand that the big meet will be on saturday (can someone in melbourne please organise this? it seems that the SA and NSW guys are really starting to organise ourselves, but someone in VIC should organise the meet.)

Isnt the drift on sunday? that would mean saturday would be best for meetup/cruise?

Edit: Jeremy, most of us are leaving adelaide friday night, and driving back tues. some will be leaving on sunday night and monday however

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 14:10]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 17:29

Just the fact that people with stock cars cant attend an AE86 gathering thats all. And thats without not allowing other toyotas too. Its not my meet so I shouldnt really complain, im just voicing concerns.

TO ALL THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

- Australia's Largest AE86 meet will be held on Dec. 11th/Dec 12th in Melbourne

- Sydney hachis will be leaving Friday morning and returning Monday (time still to be announced)

- Vic hachis leaving late Friday and returning Mon/Tues

- ALL AE86's will be meeting on Saturday for cruise/BBQ/chat/drinks/pissup WHATEVER.....FROM STOCK AS A BLOODY ROCK 4AC BANGERS TO MODIFIED JDM DRIFT MONSTERS!!!

- Sunday is the Drift event at Calder and this is where the proposed Hachi pit area will be. (pending on tofu garage's enquiries to Full Lock) Only selected ae86's and other modified drift Toyotas will be displayed in this area, for quantity purposes.

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD AND 'AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST AE86 MEET' THREAD PROPERLY BEFORE PILING UP THE MISUNDERSTOOD APPARENT ATTITUDE.

We are by far the most dedicated enthusiests and i don't think we have the shallowness to snob off our own family!
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 10:51

We are by far the most dedicated enthusiests and i don't think we have the shallowness to snob off our own family!

Exactly. Thanks Des and Arch for helping to get the point across. I hope this misunderstanding isn't going to affect people's attitudes when we are down there.... That would be a BIG shame.

Personally, I am very happy to swap my place in the pits for someone else if they really want to have their car in there. I don't really care if it means people will be happier with things.

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote\]Only selected ae86's and other modified drift Toyotas will be displayed in this area, for quantity purposes. [/quote]

i think there will be much talk about this, since people will feel left out from others, why dont you just do a raffle and whoever wins gets to go there, that way its fair.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 01:21]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it depends......depends on how many ae86's turn up on the day. Also depends how the pit/parking/marshelling area is layed out. Maybe it will be the same as the Sydney drift nats where any car could get right up close and park.

But i don't think the raffle idea is feasible.

Can you imagine when the raffle is drawn and 3 stock sprinters are in the pit area with say, Simon-AE86's car and Garth's Trueno back in the parking lot? Laughing Rolling Eyes
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 15 October 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't understand what the big deal is with all this, Chad is going to all the effort to get this all organised so he should & will get the final say on who gets to show their car, I have sent my pics & details through to him & if he says my car is good enough(doubtful Laughing ) then great but if he doesn't want it there for what ever reason, so be it!

DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!!! God all he is trying to do is put the best show on for everyone on the day, If he doesn't want my car i'll definately not be letting it make me feel left out or alienated in any way & i don't understand why anyone else should or would feel left out!

Saturday will be awesome! every 86 is welcome so everyone be there!

/rant
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 18 October 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you guys wanna use the mr2 for what ever purpose you know where to find me. As for does it slide..... Ask a few of the vic section peeps.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 21 October 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude I cant be bothered sending you a pic of my car, but have a look here

http://wtljkane.customer.netspace.net.au/na1600fro nt.jpg

Is that acceptable quality to be put on display?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me too:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/steveg101/eyelids.jpg

add me to the list.

some specs:

drift spec interior
coilovers with teh phat camber
trueno powahh elite
phat rims
blacktop 20v

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 02:56]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 12:55

me too:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/steveg101/eyelids.jpg

add me to the list.

some specs:

drift spec interior
coilovers with teh phat camber
trueno powahh elite
phat rims
blacktop 20v

Dude! Car looks hot! Shocked Got any links to other picys? Wink or e-mail me some maybe? mbennett@trivettclassic.com.au

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dudes, your on the list
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add me!

http://img54.exs.cx/img54/723/S13.jpg

Very Happy
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 16:39

add me!

http://img54.exs.cx/img54/723/S13.jpg

Very Happy

Im not sure if your car would be good enough! Rolling Eyes Razz
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
thanks,slaver Smile
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LEXTREME Meet - 1UZ BEATS WANTED
Next Topic:Some Q's about Show&Shine Answerd by Fullock.....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 03:22:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010707855224609 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.