Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Thu, 21 October 2004 00:50 Go to next message
guys i have the following fior sale due to financial difficulties so please be kind with the offers AS I NEED SOME MONEY URGENTLY

6 foot aquarium

comes with the following

STAND, COVER, LIGHT, GRAVEL, PLENTY OF ROCKS, HEATER, FLUVAL; EXTERNAL FILTER, UNDERGRAVEL FILTER, AIR PUMP, and a few fish as well

this will suit a cichlid setup as theres plenty of rocks in it

im looking for around the 500-600 dollar mark but feel free to make any reasonable offer

the tank is in very good condition

its a bit dirty now with algae and i havent cleaned it up since im going to be selling it ,and it takes me a lot of time to do it by myself so if anyones interested in it pls ring me item is located in frankston area

MOBILE NUMBER IS - 0403519252

CHEERS
  Send a private message to this user    
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Thu, 21 October 2004 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you sell any of it seperate?

i could be interested in most of it appart from the tank its self (as it would be expensive to get to sydney)
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Thu, 21 October 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me see brother someone is interested in the tank if he doesnt want it then i wont be able to seperate as id like to sell the whle lot , it esier to do and the person getting it wont ave to do anything else xcept add fish , if the happy with the fish im giving them then no need to do anything ,lolllllll
its a good deal if u look at it everything is there the filters and rocks only would cost more than 300 dollars plus then u get tank stand cover light etc

lemme see what happens , im only selling cause i need some money i only got this aquarium 2-3 months ago its nearly a year old in all got it off anothey guy who had it new

let u know what happens

cheers
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Wed, 27 October 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone for the whole thing ?????????
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Wed, 10 November 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale?

only want the tank stand, cover and light.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 6 feet long aquarium for sale - mebourne Wed, 10 November 2004 21:36 Go to previous message
yeah dude still for sale ive send u some pics of it if u wan some more lemme know its in ur hotmail account

AE92poit

dude i dunno about sending to sydney as theres heaps of rocks and gravel they willdef weigh heaps unless someones driving to u then its cool either way im keen to send it as long as i sell the whole thing if u want pics lemme know

cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 01:45]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SAFC 2 D1 Edition
Next Topic:4AG oil cooler sandwich plate
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 18:41:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056378841400146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.