Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » saw resident evil 2 apocolypes !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 09:37 Go to next message
i saw it and i'm going to see it again sunday !

best movie !!!!!!!!!

if you have played the games you'll like it ten times more cause it has scenes exactly from the game and the characters are mainly based from resident evil 3 and the first re on ps2.

nemisis is awwsome with a rocket launcher and mini gun.

but no gonna tell you everything about cause parts of it will
stun ya, to what you find out.

if you havn't seen the first one it doesn't matter cause it updates you on everything that has happened.

and i also suspect a number 3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

since i've been waiting over 1 year to see this it is better then i thought it would be Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it bassed on the third game? what happened to the second game? i thought the first was ok. im also a huge resident evil fan, first game was the best/hardest.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haven't played the game ever (I was a Nintendo boy, not a playstation boy) nor have i seen the first movie.

Saw it today also, it was pretty cool, didnt know wtf was going (because all the bits that youre meant to know are all in part one as ive been told) on but yeah, awesome movie.

That Jill chick is hot.

Very Happy
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like alice better Very Happy

yeah if you've played all the games you'll get whats happening cause the charactors and things are from the game.

if anyones played the first re game on ps2 and knows about alice then you should get what happens to her
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant remember, too long ago. i had 1&2 on PS1, and have code veronica on PS2. i i think there was one in between number 2 and code veronica but i cant remember. and thats not including the doom style one.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah code veronica was the one, just forgot the name, parts of that are in the movie
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you think the movie reminded you of dawn of the dead & 28 days later
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 21:24

Gahaha

Not really, but you're avatar reminds me of the zombifie canine unit in racoon city!

Laughing

Damn zombified taco bell dog!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna bitch slap the producors of 28 days later and shawn of the dead, dam brits can't make movies for shit.

and resident evil is nothing like them, the actors are like actually acting in resident evil.

Also resident evil is like way horror then any movie i've seen, you see people getting eaten blood pissing out looks so cool !

Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There were quite a few things which had nothing to do with Resident Evil 3 but they still did a decent job. Not totally sure what they were doing with the ending but I wont mention too much or I might spoil it for the rest.

Apart from yes there is a 3rd in the works.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you want horror and humour, rent bad taste. same guy as lotr

"run Derek"
"i cant do that. i'm a Derek. Derek's dont run"
anyone thats seen it knows what im on about

chris
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if anyone didn't put two and two together the girl in number 2 is the hologram of the red queen Very Happy

and she is also the girl in the resident evil 2 game

and the merceny nicali was spose to be higher in command in the movie, he was in the game but still can't complain, i love it ! Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 21 October 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 21:24

Resident Evil's plot was a game long before 28days was written to paper, so infact its the other way around. I Guess its all based on the Dawn of the Dead Original, which I havent seen and Im not sure if they bring into play the Idea of a corporation, and it spreading as a desease.. The Remake was good tho, heh.

That Aside, I never played Resident Evil the game, but always was aware of it and I saw the first movie @ the movies and there was something about it that was just damn cool. I'll be going to see the sequal today.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 21:30]

stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come off it you guys, this movie was ordinary. The only redeeming factor was that the stars were 2 super hot chicks.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just saw it.
Tops.

These movies arent in the catagory of critcal acclaim. I liked the second better than the first. And It looks like there will be a third. Theres a lot of movies with the 'undefeatable chick' lead chartacter lately and in my view milla in these movies is probably the only one that pulls it off completely... And dare I say it, I find her more believeable than the other 2 biggies (trinity and sigourney weaver in aliens).

Go see it, but you'll only full enjoy it if you've seen the first, and know abit about the game.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
milla jokovich in the fifth element, she is so fine hehehe
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w3rd to Andrew

Quote:

milla jokovich in the fifth element, she is so fine

Fifth Element has been my favorite movie since the very first time I saw it.. oh so many years ago Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres something about Milla!
lol.

When I saw previews of the 5th element, I was like, pffff that looks soooo crap.

And when I saw it on dvd, my jaw it the ground, TOP MOVIE!

'multipass?'

Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
" yeah yeah, she KNOWS it's a multipass!"

Very Happy

I know I saw it in the video store and thought "hmm this looks like it could be interesting"

and then I watched it and I was like "NO WAY I didn't see this in the cinema!" and then liked it so much I rewound it and watched it all over again Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I. AM. KORBAN DALLAS...

blah, I still gotta buy it on dvd!.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"buh das impossible!!!! I. AM. KORBEN DALLAS!"

ahh the memories

I saw it for sale on DVD at the Shell in Castle Hill and SO nearly bought it

only $25.. don't know why I didn't..
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
badaboom? Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BIG badaboom!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Sat, 23 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only highlight of the movie is Milla Jovovich (if thats even how u spell it) and the big badass dude. Apart from that, I gotta say I was disappointed.
Toymad
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Mon, 25 October 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For my 2 cents i reckon it was pretty damn good...
i haven't played any of the games, but loved the first movie and this one didn't disappoint! : )
Will be interested to see where no 3 takes us...
van-
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Mon, 25 October 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 12:27

The only highlight of the movie is Milla Jovovich (if thats even how u spell it) and the big badass dude. Apart from that, I gotta say I was disappointed.

That's the truth. Mind you, Jill Valentine was a spunk too Smile
rollaboi
Regular

September 2004
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 28 October 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw this movie b4 it was in cinema here...
top movie, nemesis is a big s.o.b Shocked
where did u here the news theres a 3rd on its way?

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 28 October 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The ending was evan more unresolved than the first movie Wink
so that has to count for something.

And I agree about that Valentine chick... Shocked
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 28 October 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valentine was a bit of a "tomb raider" wannabe I thought

but I really liked the movie.. so nice to see something that lives up to its expectations (UNlike AvP Smile )

I wanna go play all the games now lol
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 28 October 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 3rd movie will be called "Resident Evil: Afterlife".
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Thu, 28 October 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you think the tomb raiderness of valentine was abit of a pun.. i mean the uniform was virtually the same =p either way shes still hot.

*SPOILER************
*SPOILER************
*SPOILER************
*SPOILER************
*SPOILER************

im glad she got out alive too.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: saw resident evil 2 apocolypes ! Fri, 29 October 2004 09:07 Go to previous message
i played the resident evil games 1 2 & 3 on ps1 after i saw the movie Very Happy

couple of weeks ago on ebay you could bid for some of the props from re2.

i didn't really like the fight scence with nemisis and milla, seems to fake. also when the reporter and nicali died that was a bit weak.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I got my first Bird!!!
Next Topic:All About Lily Chou-Chou
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:53:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084559917449951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.