Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Wed, 15 September 2004 07:32 Go to next message
I have a lil corolla which I really love to bits, And yes... you've guessed it, it is in bits. I want to bring it back to life with a few mods. I will keep the engine thats in it for the time being. I want to put in a 5 spd box which i have already, from a donor car which sits in my shed also. I'm not sure of the model, nut its a square lookin heapa shyte. No offence for those of ya that like the square look. I think its an 85 corolla and my lil baby is a 79 fast back coupe. Excuse my ignorance on types of toyotas as its still all new to me. I've always been the mini buff, till I got pissed off gettin stuck in the rain.
Anyway, back to the questions...

1) where online can i find step by step engine mods ie. porting, polishing, carbs, extractors, valves, cams etc....

2)a step by step detail on lowering the car and stiffening the suspenssion also camber and caster adjusting brackets.

3)I want to put on wide arches, and would like them to be steel weld on types front and back, is this something that needs to be fabricated, or are there pre made parts for me to tig onto the body before respraying?

Any help on this would be most apreciated.
PS: the square heap of shyte I was refering to is up for grabs on spares, I will be taking the engine and gearbox out to modify for my baby. Is it worth swaping the dif over. I look forward to meetin ya's at the Adelaide cruise this weekend...

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 23:58]

Send a private message to this user    
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Wed, 15 September 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My page has some general info on those Corollas to get you started.

www.geocities.com/jonnyr_1973
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Wed, 15 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 17:32

I've always been the mini buff, till I got pissed off gettin stuck in the rain.

Laughing
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 16 September 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much for that, if anyone else has more info, please can you send it on. Thanks ppl Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 16 September 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://drive.to/oldcorollas
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2)a step by step detail on lowering the car and stiffening the suspenssion also camber and caster adjusting brackets.

3)I want to put on wide arches, and would like them to be steel weld on types front and back, is this something that needs to be fabricated, or are there pre made parts for me to tig onto the body before respraying?

Old corolla, I have read your page back to front at least 4 times, Its a good read with lots of help in it. I have the answers to lowering. My understanding is the top leaf needs to come off and take it to a spring workshop and have the eyes reversed. I take it then that they will retension the whole pack again and then presto, job done. Is this a better way of doing it rather than turning the pack upside down which I have seen a few of my sisters friends do on there dato's. It looks great, seems easy, but not sure if it is the way to go.
I have noticed that on the k70 diff, there is an anti roll bar welded on with brackets as original. Would it be a good idea to remove this setup and weld it onto my k55s diff as the brackets seem easy enough to remove? Good idea?

Are there brackets already made for camber and caster adjustments?

Back to the steel arches... are there ready fabricated widened arches to go onto the coupe? Preferably steel....

Thanks for your help guys...
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan: Because of live axle, rear camber and castor cannot be adjusted. With the anti rollbar brackets, you can weld on the new brackets off the KE70 diff, or if you buy a Whiteline replacement (or I would assume other brand replacement) bar, they will supply bolt on brackets. I don't know how effective these are vs weld-on ones, but I've got these and they seem to work.

On the front of the car, castor can be adjusted by adjusting the radius rods (aka castor rods). Camber cannot be adjusted unless you have your struts (professionally) bent, change your struts completely (which usually gives you positive camber as most other cars have a steeper kingpin angle), or get different strut tops. Or longer lower control arms.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a feeling that there was a bracket or adjustment end that could be put onto the ends of the control arms which would make i fully adjustable. I completely feel dumb about the rear, of course it cant be changed, unless I do something completely wild like fully indipendent rear. Has anyone done this? I think that would be quite wild to say the least, and probably fairly expensive. But the gains you would have would be tremendous, being able to adjust everything...... Woooohoooo, my mind is going to burst with all these thoughts all of a sudden. Razz
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it would be wild, yes it would be expensive. Would the gains be worth it? No idea. Only if the adjustment was taken advantage of and well set up.

As for the bracket for the front control arms, I don't know anything about these. You can get adjustable strut tops, that will make your camber (and depending on what you buy / fabricate castor) adjustable. Expect to pay about $400 for a set of these, I think KMac and Noltec make them (and some others I can't think of now)
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,well that takes care of my questions on the suspenssion side of things and found a little bit of advice on the carb's.
I still dream of having twin SU's on the car. Any donations out there, or even something not too expensive?

To my next question....

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never seen or heard of any. Only fibreglass ones, and even these are rare. So probably a fabrication job.

Good luck.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, well the next question is... has anyone got som fibre glass ones for sale, or know someone with some cheap?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know someone who can make them, actually at some point in time I had 3 names of people who could make them, will have to look them up again. But no they aren't cheap. Looking at approx $400 for the set.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, $400 is out of my price range right now, but if you could let me know who does them, I can contact them when I am in a better possition financially...
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 14 October 2004 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ken from Streeter by Streeter makes them if I'm not mistaken. Or at least, he has some TA22 flares that are meant to fit on a KE3/5x Corolla, and if they don't fit he can make some that would. Just tell him that Fook sent you.

Email address: houseofstreeter@optusnet.com.au

I can't remember the other contacts I had now - one was for generic Gemini flares (that could apparently be made to fit a Corolla), and the other was for Datsun1200 flares (which I'm hoping could be made to fit a Corolla). I also know someone who has a set of KE25 flares (like TE27 ones), but I don't think they would fit on the later model Corollas.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
icon5.gif  Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Wed, 20 October 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about the delay on this...
I'm not really keen on using fibreglass
flared gaurds. Has anyone made up some
steel ones, or know of anyone that would
have some for sale?
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 21 October 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could roll the guards, welding thin metal isnt much fun.
to roll the guards get a length of pipe or bar, place it on the wheel with the end facing up under the guard, get a mate to sit on the car and slowly roll the car forward allowing the pipe to roll around the guard, repeat till they are how you want them.

anyone fill free to comment, some may have better and more detailed technique.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
icon4.gif  Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 21 October 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sounds interesting already, can you give more detail as how this is done. Has anyone else done this? I'm assuming you are using a large bit of pipe that rests on top of the wheel, and sticks out far enough for you to hold. I cant see how this would flare out the gaurds without cutting them. I kind of remember seeing an article like this in a mini magazine along time ago. I cannot remember how it was done though. Can we get some more advice on this from you all please..
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 21 October 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes you're on the money. Do it slowly. Paint doesn't like to stretch and sometimes your paint will crack or chip when you do it. Basically the pipe will push the edge of the guard outwards, thereby "flaring" them. You won't get any HUGE flares from this, but it does work.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 21 October 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't want to scratch the paint let alone chip it, I'm woried abvout losing some of my rust, I've become fond of it already as it has an affect of growing on me.. Laughing
But on more of a serious note, I dont think I will be able to do this as the gaurds are fairly rusted to shit all around the rim. this is why I was hoping to get something that would be flaired to tack on and cut the rusty shit from underneath. The last thing I want is this cancer to spread. So... we have an option of rolling the gaurds, which is a good option, only if I had a spare rolling chassis and then cut them off and weld to mine. Problem is, finding another body with no rust on the rear gaurds. I went looking last night, but the only one I found had some rust spots appearing around the arch. Is there another way to have steel flares without incuring a huge cost?

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Thu, 21 October 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of interest, what do you have against fibreglass? For one thing, it is cheap to fix, for another it doesn't rust...
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had fibreglass gaurds on the minis, I just didn't like em.
I had some steel ones from New Zealand that were tacked into place and filled in, and loved the finish. Personaly, I just don't like the way you get flex on fibreglass which in time cracks the paint on them.....
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough. I suppose it also depends on how big a flare you want to put on your car. The flares I'm thinking about (which is more of like the original TE27 and TE37 flares) aren't very big so they don't flex too much.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not wanting to go too big on the flares, just enough to look better than what is stock...
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The fibreglass flares I was talking about look similar to these:

http://susanwp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/wp1/te27.jpg
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doh.... not able to veiw anything that has an outside thread. Have strict internet usage here at work... Damn policies....
Are you able to attach the pic instead of the thread? Would be interested to see this...
Thanx
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a big picture, would rather not attach it. They aren't big flares, similar to like I think RX3's and some other cars of that era that came with flares.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, sound like the size I want, but cost? Also, can they be got in steel?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like I said many times before, the only ones I know of are in fibreglass, and I think they were about $400.

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well, thanks for your help on this. I will try anything to try get answers on steel flares first. Didn't realise the ones you were refering to now are the ones you talked of before.
Thank you..
Ciaran

What do you know about 2TG into ke55 coupe conversion...
Am searching the forums for any info, May go down this route.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2TG's fit quite well in to KE55s, after all overseas the Corolla *e3* came with T-series engines as well (TE37). Go to Jonny's page, he has a lot of useful information you will need if you go down that path.

It's quite a popular conversion especially for the Rally boys because in rally you have to use an engine block that came originally in that chassis, and the K engine is a bit weak for the *e3* chassis. I have a friend who has a fairly worked 2TG in his KE55.

I have a strong suspicion that you will need to fabricate your own flares if you want steel ones, there just isn't a very large market for flares and other bits like that for Corollas, unlike Minis.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too true about the mini's....
There is just soooo much out there for the lil car.
I have just as much passion for the lil mini's as I
do for the old Corolla's, especially when I chop the
fronts off and make them tilt fronts. Mini's can be
soooooo underestimated. I would love to see the delight
on some of the corrola lads if they actually took a drive
in a worked mini. My bet is, I'm sure some of them would
convert to mini. The only reason I put a stop to my mini
sickness was coz I ended up with around 15 of them, and
got sick of bending over to the low possition of the engine.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Fri, 22 October 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heheh
Im a rolla owner who knows the mighty power of the mini. My mate has a nice cooper s replica with a 1275 bored to 1310 with carbie, zorst mods and short shift gbox. Isnt that quick in a straight line (quick for a mini still used to keep up with a mild 3t in a ta22 ) but through the hills SHIAT! Have been in the car with him when he has beaten what a appeared to be a fairly modified s3 rx7 through "Chain of Ponds" in SA and have seem some ridiculous speeds around corners through other SA roads ( not just the gorge ), I might add all this was with slightly lowered hydrolastic suspension! He is currently having work done to the car to strengthen the chassis and be able to fit the 13" superlites he recently purchased. The car now is also fitted with koni reds all way round. Cant wait till its back in action!
Sorry this is a little off topic but if you are interested ill send some pics and maybe some footage when its back on the road.

andré
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Sat, 23 October 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh... most definately, I would love to see the pics. I am on the hunt for a orig mini ute. I had one in NZ, and was just stunning, Mica green pearl and cream leather throughout. 1380 with garret t2, roller rockers, nitempered and wedged crank, flat tops, sprint cam, Jack knight straight cut comp box, flip front, bridgestone sf332's all round and lowered to the max. Oh what a cracker of a ride, and wish I had it still.. sold it to travel the world for 9 years.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Sun, 24 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK... so what I need now is as much info as anyone can give me on putting a 2TG into the ke55. I had a look at Johny's site and has a bit of info, but I need everything on this particular conversion. The gearbox to be used, and what kind of car it comes out of, the diff, and any welding that I may need to look at. Will I need to upgrade the brakes at some stage if puuting the 2TG into the car? If so, is this a hard conversion? What kind of money am I looking at for all these bits and pieces? If I know exactly what to look out for it would make a world of difference. I have had a look around the forums on this conversion, but can't find anything on this exact conversion....
Thanks to everyone that can help, also, if you have anything that can ber donated, I will gladly pick up, or anything going really cheap would be much appreciated.
PS: I still have the ke70 rolling shell if anyone needs it for there project... Smile
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Sun, 24 October 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonny's site should have everything you would need to know about putting a 2TG in your car. But if you insist on getting EVERY little detail... Hmm.

I've never done this conversion, I'll try to help anyway. It's very similar to my engine conversion except I used a 4AGE and so had slightly different engine mount positions and the headache of wiring up the EFI system:

Engine: 2TG. Not sure what car this came out of, I'm guessing Celica TA22.

Gearbox: You will want to use a T50, early model out of a Celica TA22. You can reuse your tailshaft, and your diff (just don't drive it too hard if you want your diff to live long). You'll also be able to reuse your gearbox crossmember, but you'll need to drill the center hole out bigger. Die grinder is your friend. When I first did my conversion I was using this gearbox, so it'll be the same for you.

Clutch: You'll need to convert from the cable to hydraulic. This is probably the hardest part of the conversion, but even this is simple. I did my conversion in less than half a day (including planning). You'll need master cylinder from a TA22. Hole saw to drill through the firewall, angle grinder to cut some bits out of your pedal box, and a piece of angle steel to weld onto your clutch pedal. Simple, just needs a bit of thought.

Welding: To my knowledge all you will need to weld up is the engine crossmember. Most probably just a case of cutting the existing mounts off and welding them in a different location. Oh, and as I mentioned before, for the clutch pedal setup.

Radiator, electrics, etc: Really wouldn't have a clue, wouldn't be too hard I don't think.

Upgrading brakes: For legality, not sure, speak to an engineer. As much as there's supposed to be a "standard", it really varies from engineer to engineer. For safety, I'd recommend it as the stock Corolla brakes aren't too flash. What to upgrade to and how much it will cost? How long is a piece of string? There are cheap simple upgrades, and then there are really cool expensive ones, and then there's everything in between.

It's a common conversion, it's an easy conversion. You shouldn't have any issues.

If it helps at all have a look at my photos:
http://fookseung.fotki.com/automotive-1/ke35/

Some of it will be identical for you, some will be slightly different.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Need some advice please ppl... KE55s Sun, 24 October 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much for that....

Clutch: You'll need to convert from the cable to hydraulic. This is probably the hardest part of the conversion, but even this is simple. I did my conversion in less than half a day (including planning). You'll need master cylinder from a TA22. Hole saw to drill through the firewall, angle grinder to cut some bits out of your pedal box, and a piece of angle steel to weld onto your clutch pedal. Simple, just needs a bit of thought.

Hmmm... I just love that colour of port power... So cut bits outta the peddle box? Anyone have some pics of this setup in detail? I wouldn't mind making a propper article on this from amalgamated info from everyone if you have pics and info, I can get working on it, do my conversion using my car and camera and document every step, but won't be able to do this alone. Need all advice to get this project underway, I will then post it up as a tech article thanks to everyones help. The article will be purely ke55 coupe with 2TG conversion.
I have made this desission between goin 4age or 2tg in the coupe, based on the arguments of Bill Sherwood and Rodney. It was a very heated debate, but I've read it all a few times, and based my desission on keeping the car and engine within its era.

So... people, can we get some response to this on the conversion, I will make a good tech article out of this with as many pictures as I can to make it a step by step article.
And again, if there are any donor parts out there in your sheds you no longer can use, please consider this conversion. You will be named as the sponsors....
Smile Smile

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images4.fotki.com/v46/photos/1/12090/508174/12070002-vi.jpg

Basically you need to cut the pedal box where it interferes with the angle steel you weld onto the pedal.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that, but I am not able to upload pictures from threads like that, We have a very strict server that wont allow them. Could you email any relevant pictures to cwhelan@tycoint.com
It would help allot, thanks for that, and I don't mean to be a pain in the hole with having to get pics sent via email...
cheers mate..
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You like to ask of a lot don't you?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your right, I do like to ask allot.
I guess I am going to be as thourough with this as I can, I have sent the invitation out to as many as I can think of. I really want to build the best tech article I can. Its a pity my server is so damn restrictive, I just grabbed my bosses computer a minute ago while he was in a meeting and had a very quick look at your site, some nice pic's in there.
I got outta his office just in time, as the meeting was over too quick. Oh to have full net access for doing this article.
So yeah, I will be asking for a load of info, and hopefully you will have the patience Very Happy
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't mind helping out where I can (when I have time), and I fully support your writing this tech article. I sort of meant to when I was building my car but lost motivation very early on. Tried to take photos as I went along but wasn't very consistant in doing so.

Feel free to grab photos off my website, just give credit where credit is due. I'm at work too, so I can't send emails with photos etc because in order for me to get those photos I have to download them too.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 25 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for that, credit will always be paid out where credit is due. I will try do this article as professionally as possible, also when it comes to me doing this article, I will try take pictures at every step of the way with the help of everyones coments and guidance..
Regards
Ciaran Whelan

Don't forget about these donation parts, as those will get get great recognition Very Happy
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Tue, 26 October 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What engine would work best for this conversion, 2tg or 2tgeu?
I am hoping to keep car and era of engine semi aligned. But if the engine is a far superior engine then it would be considered.
This project will be starting on 16th November, and the article will be started that evening. With everyones input on this, I feel it will be a good and informative read, for someone wishing to go down the same path with the conversion.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 07:07]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Fri, 05 November 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 09:27]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Fri, 05 November 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use twin webbers dude. its in the era, and they sound sweet. i doing this convo aswell, piece of piss. will be on the road in a couple o weeks. pedal box is hardest paRT of convo
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Sun, 07 November 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that bud, but have just picked up some twin delorto's for the project. Hopefully they should fit nicely on the twin manifold I should be delivered here on Thurs... Is there a linkage kit that can be ordered for these as they dont have any of these attached. Also, what should I look for to make sure the carbs have the right jets before I go ordering a kit?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE55 going 2TG project to make tech article.. Mon, 08 November 2004 21:00 Go to previous message
fuck knows with the carbs. someone else would have a better idea than me. i just leaving my webers standard. see how it goes then maybe kit them later. with the linkage, i just using the 4k acc cable and made a bracket to join them to the webers. you just have to nut it out with what you've got. my webers were off a ta22 so there were bits i couldnt use and bits i could
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1GGTE ECU gen3?
Next Topic:7mgte computer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 09:54:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078837871551514 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.