Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Calder this FRIDAY 23rd Oct cruise (date change)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Calder this FRIDAY 23rd Oct cruise (date change) Wed, 13 October 2004 20:43 Go to next message
well, I'm heading to calder on friday night. Anyone else keen on coming?

I'll be leaving from the Mornington peninsula and happy to meet up with people on the way. Or if you'd like to have a meet somewhere on the way to calder.

Short noticed I know, but Hopefully it will be a good night. I have some parties to go to afterward if people are interested in tagging along.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 09:30]

Send a private message to this user    
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Wed, 13 October 2004 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen Smile
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you going to be competing, Jacob?
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gonna cut some mean 17 sec quaters!!!! Razz

sorry couldn't resist mate!
cant make it, RCV playing at the corner, if ya make it next weekend we can get more people.....

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 01:48]

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I considered competing but I need a new water pump (I believe) so I'll wait a little longer. I reckon I can push low 17s high 16s. Very Happy With a good launch maybe. ALl those interested let me know what area your in.
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so a 2tg in a celica would run 17's.
I always wondering if I could break the 20's hahahahahahaha, with the 2tg rolla.

but thought it would be embarissing to try.
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should give it a go, you might just surprise yourself.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I probably would if I had the cash, but at the moment I don't have the extra. Or a fire extinguisher actually. I'll post my route to the venue tomorrow after work around 3:30pm, I'm guessing it might be too late for a good turnout, But I'll give it a try.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why don't we all go next week? I'll be down for then, i'll even supply a shitheap to race if someone wants to bring a trailer! lol
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Thu, 14 October 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanna run soon, but need a few things done first. Mad
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Fri, 15 October 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah....Surprise i ran 21's. hahaha
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Fri, 15 October 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldn't suggest going this week, as it's been raingin over this side (laverton) so calder will probably be cancelled. should go next week.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Fri, 15 October 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive gotta get computer tuned, car serviced suspension done, and at this stage i can't wear a helmet (damn piercings).
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Sat, 16 October 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we didn't end up going. So its possible we'll be going next week. If the weather is good it could turn out to be a great night. IF we get a few toymods users going
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Sat, 16 October 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been meaning to go, i'll come along if you want to go next week..
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Sun, 17 October 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weather permitting I'll be there next friday.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Sun, 17 October 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be down for a calder night, but prolly not for around 4 weeks, might bring a little corolla down for a run Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Calder this FRIDAY 15th Oct cruise Sun, 17 October 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoff: will i be hearing something whineing?? Shocked
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 22nd Oct cruise Tue, 19 October 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be down for the 22nd at calder.
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 23rd Oct cruise (date change) Thu, 21 October 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't be going anymore Sad The ST162 is fawked, and I don't pick up the Supra till next week. Dammit! Oh well, next time I guess Smile Have fun lads!
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 23rd Oct cruise (date change) Fri, 22 October 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup, water pump is screwed. Not worth going. I couldn't compete (if u could call it that) and engine temps need to be monited.
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Calder this FRIDAY 23rd Oct cruise (date change) Fri, 22 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous message
was a good night at calder tonight. I didn't run cos I wasn't sure if anyone from here was coming. but good night anyway. there is now one less yellow vl on the road, spin and hit the wall at 3/4 track. I got video of it too.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pakenham Autox, October 24th
Next Topic:Sandown Track Day 17th Oct by NDSOC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:48:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065250396728516 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.