Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:01 Go to next message
Over the last few days I have been thinking of getting a boat and a caravan on site near the water some where so I can spend weekends with my kids boating and having a good time with friends perhaps,cars are now a 2nd thought.
So is this the end of my youth or a new phase of childish behavior in a boat and a caravan park?????
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a boat, just make sure it can do under 14's 1/4 mile Evil or Very Mad

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyrota wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 18:01

So is this the end of my youth...

Yes. Laughing
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All downhill from here....

contemplating the camry yet? Laughing
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry u have mid-life crisis to look forward to now, you can buy all sorts of expensive toys and not need a reason Very Happy
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a camry for a company car up until a few weeks ago, I just had to change jobs.
Midlife crisis I think I had that a while ago
Confused
I'm stuffed somebody help me Shocked Shocked
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy a lotus elise. Join a car club and do some hill climbs in tight race suits. It will sort you out. Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 22 October 2004 09:31]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

That's why I had my mid-life crisis years ago, when I was younger and stronger and knew I could handle it. Smile

I think you better start buying cardigans and wear socks with your sandals.

seeyuzz
river
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the boat. You cant really get done for speeding on the water. Esp skiing and wakeboarding, way fun. and everyone can do it. It's not a mid life crisis, It's just cause for spending $$$$ on new and even more powahful toys.

Oh yes it will be the start of a wonderful relationship with childish behaviour in a boat, trust me. Very Happy I don't drive ATM, what do you think takes it's place?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 20:04

Get the boat. You cant really get done for speeding on the water. Esp skiing and wakeboarding, way fun. and everyone can do it. It's not a mid life crisis, It's just cause for spending $$$$ on new and even more powahful toys.

Oh yes it will be the start of a wonderful relationship with childish behaviour in a boat, trust me. Very Happy I don't drive ATM, what do you think takes it's place?

I'd guess it would be more fun to have that supercharged 1uzfe powered boat too. Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a overwhelming interest in this pertaining problem of yours..... old has nothing to do with it getting a boat and going away on the weekends means you are getting wiser and creative...

like what's age got to do with a boat... as it's been written before you can go fast in a boat

and what about all the water sports you can do like water sking etc.....

and game fishing far out hardly BORING ......

/end rant

Very Happy
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 19:20

I think you better start buying cardigans and wear socks with your sandals.

real comfortable too.... Very Happy

maybe you need to book yourself and the family into a little holiday caravan park somewhere thats got fish biting and boats for hire. take a bunch of your mates and families or just yourselves.
getting away camping/touring can be very kind to the soul.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The older I get - the bigger the shed I need!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Am I getting old Fri, 22 October 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how old is ya to be exact?

im 20 and loving it, best age to be Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Am I getting old Sat, 23 October 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm 20 aswell, and i'll recommend getting the boat, you still get to talk in hp hahaha different kind of speed
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Am I getting old Sat, 23 October 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm 21 and love goin to a caravan park with my mates speedboat. i didn't realise it was looked at like an old people's pastime.

then again we do it like 21 year olds - drink all night and ski all day
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Am I getting old Sat, 23 October 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The whole boating thing is not what I think is old it's more the fact that I'm thinking of others (my boys and there happiness) over my own.But in true form I'm looking for the fastest boat I can afford.
I went with a mate to his caravan at Sackville today with the family and they loved it, mate took his jetski and the boys got a double on it, so all I got on the way home was when are we got our boat and can we go again soon.Great day and it's the way to go I think
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Am I getting old Sat, 23 October 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, if you need to offload your silly young man's car cheaply anytime.....
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Am I getting old Sun, 24 October 2004 05:44 Go to previous message
im 20 and i love going to my mates caravan park to go waterskiing and get drunk. wanting a boat doesnt make you old. the camry on the other hand...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fight thread
Next Topic:golf carts powersliding
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:08:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087361335754395 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.