Toymods » The Outhouse » Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I slammed bogus for 4000 hoes and got most of my thugs killed in retaliation from ITM so I'm trying to rebuild.
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 18 October 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some fucker flew in from Perth, attacked me with 20 times more thugs than I have, stole a whole bunch of my hoes and flew back to Perth where I can't touch him. WTF is up with that? How can a pimp so much bigger than me attack me? Shouldn't I be well and truly out of his range? I know I can't attack pimps that much smaller than me! This game can be so frustrating sometimes. Mad

Slapped down from #9 to #31 literally overnight. Oh well, time to start again...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 19 October 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what shits me is the 5 mintue rank updates! you cant tell if a pimp is too far behind you whilst you are attacking him - so you kill his thugs, and then BOOM, outta range!

Norbie - i think you should email support on that one, there has to be some reason how/why that guy was able to smash you so hard... unless he was only 1 or 2 ranks above you....
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 19 October 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i been tryin to gank up on hoes but i keep gettin major retaliation, tho i do keep on drilling ITM pimps...........
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 20 October 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I HAD well over a million thugs + ak's but i have now seriously pissed off some ITM wanks and they are out to drill me! I cant be bothered with it any more, it was a fun game to play to waste time during work, but some people are getting way to serious and involved with it!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pimp Name: Fun Bags
User: NickAE86
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
40 turns left...i think i'll go play manhunt and come back later tonight

Fun Bags
Brisbane City Rnak: 145
National Rank: 1408
Networth: $29,550
Efficiency: 100%

this game rocks!

send me an invite mr witzl Very Happy

*edit
Pimp No: 4407

no wuckers...move completed

Quote:

Turns 31 Cash $253,814
Hoes 171 Thugs 406
Condoms 5,497 Weapons 420
Smack 891 Liquor 4,013
Medication 487 Lowriders 83
Shotguns 210 AK-47s 210
Hoe Happ. 100% Thug Happ. 100%

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 07:34]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need to be in sydney to join ghey wif aids... whats your pimp #?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new game starts on saturday or be ready !!!

i've got my ass woooped laterly Mad

i never have backup except norbie
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how many turns have people bought?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
0 and i've above everyone else Very Happy
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I never bought turns, lost about a weeks progress when I lost my temper earlier this week.

Gunna try for a top 50 finish, might be tough though - I think it will hot up for the last 6 hours.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Thu, 21 October 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want a top 25 finish!!

i just dropped from 16 to 18 thanks to ribbo Mad
JZX-83T
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Fri, 22 October 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New game started, 1000 turns to start giddy up but only 10 pimps per crew.
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 23 October 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone see how we finished ?

I didnt stay up to watch the final minutes, is there anywhere we cn go to get infoo ?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 23 October 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im trying to find it now, but cant, so i will email the dudes for a full listing of the ghey wif aids crew!

P.S. NEW CREW STARTED!

Ghey Wif Aidz

Please PM me your PIMP ID# and i will review you all for selection Wink

Basically the biggest of the original crew is who im after. I would like to see about 2-3 ghey wif aidz crews, so feel free to start a Ghey Wif Aidz-1 crew Wink

Let the pimpin' restart!
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 23 October 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee, #2521

would be good to see the final rankings, i didn't end up seeing where i finished either
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 23 October 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn some people must waste so much money on this game, the top 6 all have higher net worth in 1 day than i got for the whole last round
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 23 October 2004 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im in

scrote (#2405)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 24 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
invites sent.

the masters of pimp are going to email me the stats for ghey with aids from last round soon.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 24 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mac Teyan (#2482)
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 24 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me or is it harder to keep thugs/ho's happier this time aorund?
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 24 October 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm i didn't notice it yesterday but today it's definately harder, i can't see what else to do but my hoes are only at 78% and i can hardly get them higher
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 24 October 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna get top 25, i think i made top 50 last round and was hanging around 30 till the last few days where it went nuts. didn't buy a single turn either.

witzl are you gonna send me an invite for the new crew?
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 26 October 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am under cover with the "THE BADABING PART 2" as the BIG JALOPY so please dont fu*k me up
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sat, 02 April 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first person to become a supporter by winning public round...

bow down to me hehehe
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 April 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you STILL playing this... so lame. Razz

Nah, seriously... why are we bowing down to you? What did you win and how?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 April 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been playing this game but recently gave it away because it was eating up too much of my valuable time. Best result I've managed is 3rd outright.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 April 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got nothing else to waste my time on Razz

all i won was "supporter status" so i can play supporter rounds
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 April 2005 09:22 Go to previous message
after about 10 minutes of trying to sign up, and a shitload of "the pimp ID of the referred pimp does not exist"

i give up, the internet is ghey.

Eldar.O.
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funky elevator
Next Topic:Halo 2 Tournament - UNSW 09/04/05 Win Prizes and 'street cred' lol
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:34:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064809322357178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.