http://img76.exs.cx/img76/1267/Picture731.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 23 October 2004 15:45]

Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sat, 23 October 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frikken awesome!! Surprised Very Happy

Prepare to get hassled by a lot of Police if you're using it as a road car Confused

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahahaha. That's awesome! You just need the Marlboro/Repsol decals to finish it off. Have u got any mods? Did you import it like that? Any headaches thus far?

All these GT-Four posts make me wanna get mine up. I was originally hoping to do it after i get the wheels but they seem to be last on my list. The car is at the shop but i'll check if i have any decent older pics.

Rock on!!! Very Happy
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid, on the road, it will have cost me around the $11000 mark and yes it will be a daily driver. For a couple of months anyway.

KYOTO, it did have the Marlboro decal on the bonnet, but I had to remove it(cigarette advertising), the plan is to get it to look like Carlos' car from 1989 rally Australia. No hassles so far, touch wood. Its got a HKS EVC,FCD, after market turbo, some TRD engine internals, TRD lsd, KYB super rally suspension. It has numerous other mods, but they be a secret Very Happy . With any luck, I might be able to get Carlos to sign the car at rally Oz this year, or would that be classified as ricing it up Laughing

Its an awesome little beast, it feels like its got more poke than the WRX I used to own. Shocked

Sorry about the wide ass pics, I am having trouble getting them to fit without scolling right. Me no so good at computer stuff

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 01:55]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The more I see these, the more I like them, nice car Jeff!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks just like I want my car to look when I'm finished with it, love those rims man!!! I'm guessing they came with the car?!

The aftermarket turbo you got, it looks like a standard housing, is it just a different compressor/turbine?
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That thing belongs in a museum, looks freakin unreal. I can confidently say that thing would have the edge on a WRX. With those mods im tipping mid to high 6's 0-100km times. Im personally aiming for 150-160 awkw when im done. Once i get what i already have sitting around on to the car and am able to keep the intake charge cool enough i don't see too many problems getting close to 150awkw. Without the new ignition system/turbo/flywheel/fuel upgrades it was dynoed at 112 awkw.

There is no question an MY05 STi would kick my ass but the same place im having my car modded just dynoed an MY05 STi at something like 143awk! But they have mad crazy torque curves...
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a sweet ride from bumper to bumper.
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Sun, 24 October 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy, the turbo housing does not have CT26 cast on it. My mechanic seems to think they have put a HKS kit through most of the engine.
Clint, cant wait to see your beast on the road
Once the car is licensed, I will take it for a dyno tune to make sure its set up correctly
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Mon, 25 October 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stumpy,

Gotta say I love the car, the rims just set it off! the more gt4's out there in good hands the better Cool
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Stumpys GT4 Mon, 25 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

I LOVE it I have ALWAYS thought if I got a GT4 one of my favorite things would be to do it iup with the oldsckool toyota rally trim

congratulations mate I really really like it

I hope I one day get to see it in the flesh Very Happy
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Mon, 25 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wo gotta organise some kind of gt4 cruise, although sadly it looks like we are a bit scattered over eastern aus...

nothing would turn more heads, or make for a more enjoyable cruise, than a convoy of rally bred celicas IMHO Very Happy
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Mon, 25 October 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You never know, I may be heading over there later next year to catch up with a mate of mine. I will do the tour of SA, VIC, Sydney, and maybe Brisbane. That way I can do Bathurst, Phillip Island and Indy.
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Mon, 25 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The beast goes over the pits tomorrow Very Happy
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Tue, 26 October 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that sounds lke a holiday!!

Im wiling to drive up or down the coast for a couple days, would you like to see if we can organise an impromptu event?
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Thu, 28 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, she is finally licensed and on the road Very Happy . I got her booked in for some dyno time later next week just to make sure she's set up properly. Now all I need to do is shoe horn the st185 heat exchanger in that I bought off Stuart(me got a bargain).
I also need to put some money away for the OZ rims I want to buy. Money can go so quickly Crying or Very Sad
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Thu, 28 October 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, thats great news dude...yes money becomes scarce once you get a 4 wheel money pit Very Happy Very Happy

Now all you gotta do is update your signature
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stumpys GT4 Thu, 28 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Done Smile Very Happy Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Stumpys GT4 Thu, 28 October 2004 04:53 Go to previous message
Hey, you know I'd be willing to join in a GT4 cruise, I'll meet you half-way across the nullabor Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New member - JZA80 Supra Non Turbo
Next Topic:Ed - 1985 MA61 Supra 5m-e (for now)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 04:34:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14120006561279 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.