Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » those bloody hondas!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
those bloody hondas! Wed, 09 October 2002 22:44 Go to next message
so i pulls up next to this vti-r civic at the lights
with the plates RYC-80Y lmfao!!!
i was in the aw11
i gave it a few revs
but of course he wasnt interested
furkin HONDAS!!!
i left him behind
  Send a private message to this user    
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Wed, 09 October 2002 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like it when you pull up next to somereal shitters and when the lights go green they floor it and you just drive off as normal not even giving it anywhere near full gas and you still beat them Laughing Laughing
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that happens to me sometimes, guys in their riced up cars, they are afraid to race or afraid to lose, funny thing is my car isnt that fast...
greenmonkey
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im from newcastle as well and im pretty sure i know that guy (RYC-80Y). Was he asian?
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love playing with civics Very Happy

esp down blacktown area.. 80% of civics atleast have a SIR/5" tach or toyota lights Shocked

i have two friends that have civics.. and riced it with the lights Embarassed

they regret buying it becuase one owns an auto gli, and the other the low end cxi Laughing

also another friend owns an auto-triptronic 2.0L prelude
met him at maccas the other day.. asked him for a little run.
We turned right on the highway, and since i was infront i waited for him to get even, then after a few seconds it was on.
His car's stock all.. so you can hear when his flooring it as the vtec engine starts screaming, me being in 2nd gear waiting for him and just before tvis Cool @ 4200RPM. Give him alittle head start hearing his engine scream then i decided to floor it and i just walked past his VTi-R 2.0L Very Happy

we kept playing with the throttle just matchin eachother but he gave up becuase i always just walked passed him easily.

Maybe it was the auto tranmission in his car probably being in 3rd/4th gear.. or that 2.0L VTi-R 145KW prelude is totaly overated
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno - I'd have to hand it to Honda for making SOME decent engines... two guys i work with both drive Hondas. One a 2000 model TypeR teggy, and the other an Accord with an import Prelude VTiR engine (it's actually a 2.2L, rated at 147kw).

I have no shame in saying that both of these cars absolutely CHOP me! If i get an optimum launch and don't bog it, i can just keep up with both of them up to about 80km/h. But then they just walk away from me.. I'm not sure if Preludes in Aus have the same engine as the Jap model, but the torque of the 2.2L engine is quite sweet, and he is a good match for the likes of WRXs/200sx and the like... I would by no means call the engine over-rated.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah hondas do make good engines.

Got these specs from the powerchip site..
Make Honda
Model Prelude VTi-R
kW Standard 143 kW
Nm Standard 212 Nm

Make Honda
Model Prelude Si 2.0
kW Standard 106 kW
Nm Standard 174 Nm

Make Honda
Model Prelude VTi-R 2.2
kW Standard 143 kW
Nm Standard 212 Nm

Maybe his car was really an Si? just badged Laughing
it had 5th gen looking seats.. and triptronic transmission

and the higher capacity would have killed me after 80kms
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 10 October 2002 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes green monkey he was of asian appearance
I thought the aw11 would have got him excited, but no.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 11 October 2002 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Thu, 10 October 2002 09:17

i like it when you pull up next to somereal shitters and when the lights go green they floor it and you just drive off as normal not even giving it anywhere near full gas and you still beat them Laughing Laughing

damm ! can YOUR car keep up with an excel ?? Embarassed
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 11 October 2002 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xfader wrote on Thu, 10 October 2002 15:03

also another friend owns an auto-triptronic 2.0L prelude
met him at maccas the other day.. asked him for a little run.
We turned right on the highway, and since i was infront i waited for him to get even, then after a few seconds it was on.
His car's stock all.. so you can hear when his flooring it as the vtec engine starts screaming, me being in 2nd gear waiting for him and just before tvis Cool @ 4200RPM. Give him alittle head start hearing his engine scream then i decided to floor it and i just walked past his VTi-R 2.0L Very Happy

we kept playing with the throttle just matchin eachother but he gave up becuase i always just walked passed him easily.

1 word.. unlikely man !
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 11 October 2002 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 11 October 2002 17:03

How about you take your 1g and ram in directly up your arse.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 11 October 2002 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 11 October 2002 17:05

1 word.. unlikely man !

rofl... actually, that's two words Les Laughing
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 12 October 2002 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Fri, 11 October 2002 17:30

Les wrote on Fri, 11 October 2002 17:03

How about you take your 1g and ram in directly up your arse.

orrite orrite - i was just playing dood Laughing apologies
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 13 October 2002 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was at Wakefield yesterday, spectating (no way my KE is going near a track with it's current suspension...I'd like to live a while longer yet! Smile )
Anyway, there was a fair mix of cars there including a red Honda Integra VTI-R (I think). This thing screamed around the track quite quickly...until it got chopped by a VERY quick MY02 'Rex (and also, by a quite quick - and LOUD - Mivec).
Point is, they are certainly no slouches...I remember looking at this thing going down the straight thinking "There is no way my car would get even close to that..." (Bearing in mind that I can actually pull 110KP/H in 2nd, and 150KP/H in third - before the wobbly suspension and marginal tyres give me "pause for thought" and I back off...
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Tue, 15 October 2002 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
going back to the topic... ricy hondas.. i hate those rice Excells. gives ya something to laff at when your out driving.
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Tue, 15 October 2002 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"back to the topic, ricy Honda's"???? Excells????? Excells arn't Honda's you know
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Wed, 16 October 2002 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are probably worse...at least there is occasionally a Honda that gets up and goes...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Wed, 16 October 2002 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honda engines are very lively, but generally lack a boosted variant. Drove a 2nd gen CRX, lovely engine, beats the garbage out of the 100kw 4A-GE for the same capacity (1600cc). Goes to 7500 easy and it's just great above 5000rpm (as you'd expect), dunno if it beats the 20v 4A-GE though.

VTEC - very good, i-VTEC even better. The S2000 and Integra Type R are both very good in terms of engine.

Toyotas efforts in the riceboy area have been good lately as well I have to admit... Look at how mild the latest Celica/MR-2 are. Not even 4-WD for the former, no boosted variants of either unless you pay Blitz to do the job for you.

There are riceboys/tools driving all kinds of different cars, not just hondas. I expect flames for this, but I kind of dislike people who create an opinion or make a judgement just based on some guys actions in a car. It doesn't take a dickhead to be a dickhead driver, and vice versa.

This guys *could* be a tool, but he *could* also be saving his car for the track, where as old_mr2 may lack the patience. I can't say which way it goes though, I don't know either very well Smile
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Wed, 16 October 2002 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Crx has a better base engine..

Engine Displacement:
1595cc (B16A)
1587cc (4AGE)

Engine Type:
16V DOHC VTEC (B16A)
16V Twin Cam (4AGE)

Engine Designation:
B16A
4AGE REDTOP

Bore Stroke:
88.0mm x 77.4mm (B16A)
81.0 x 77.0 mm (4AGE)

Compression Ratio:
10.2:1 (B16A)
10.3 (4AGE)

Peak Power:
116kW@7600rpm (B16A)
100KW@7200RPM (4AGE)

Peak Torque:
150Nm@7000rpm (B16A)
147@6000rpm (4AGE)
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 17 October 2002 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
88mm * 77.4mm gives you a capacity of 1883cc.
I think you'll find the bore is 81mm as in the 4A-GE with the 77.4mm stroke. So it's not a huge difference.
I think the 20v 4A-GE and VVT is probably as good as the B16A anyway. Still, both are very sweet engines either way you go, I've only driven the CRX though Sad
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 17 October 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah honda do make good engines and cars..

but i prefer toys Smile

Honda did eventualy catch up.. but it was too late Laughing
(4AGE 1983? Oh what a feeling?!!)
Their still pushing the 1600cc's.. and have better technology
but we had the spot light and fame for a longer period of time Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2002 05:27]

fulltankofgas
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 17 October 2002 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I know the RYC-80Y guy you are talking about. The asian one. I seen him out near carrington on weekend where people sometimes race. Arogant bastard he was. Thought he was some sort of king shit in his civic. Not sure why has was being so arogant anyway, didnt wanna race anyone and was acting like a toss.
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 17 October 2002 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Also another friend owns an auto-triptronic 2.0L prelude
met him at maccas the other day..

Preludes never came in 2L VTiR! The Lude must of been an Si 2L DOHC Non Vtec. Even still, he should of beaten you, unless youve done some serious mods to ur 4AGE. Run him again pleese Smile

Plenty of my mates own VTEC's of some variant, and they chop all manner of cars, ie: 5.0L V8's, Turbos etc. I hate Hondas, but you gotta respect them for making nice NA engines. Smile
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 17 October 2002 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last I heard , a google eyed vtir prelude can keep up with (my friends) 4wd laser turbo... or is it the other way round ?

i wonder who that compliment would be for ?!?

the laser was quickk !!
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 18 October 2002 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LowRollaBoy wrote on Fri, 18 October 2002 08:40

Also another friend owns an auto-triptronic 2.0L prelude
met him at maccas the other day..

Preludes never came in 2L VTiR! The Lude must of been an Si 2L DOHC Non Vtec. Even still, he should of beaten you, unless youve done some serious mods to ur 4AGE. Run him again pleese Smile

Plenty of my mates own VTEC's of some variant, and they chop all manner of cars, ie: 5.0L V8's, Turbos etc. I hate Hondas, but you gotta respect them for making nice NA engines. Smile

It wasnt really a race at all.. we wanted to but never had the chance. we were just playing with eachother side by side giving the gas waiting for eachother then flooring it.

We were looking for a clean entry at the lights.. but some i took the right lane and we turned clear into the highway. I took the middle lane, he grabbed the right. it was a rolling start i guess Rolling Eyes Waited for him to get ready i was in 1st told him to go anytime he crept forward stayed with him shifted to 2nd then im in infront by a car length. waited for him again brought it up to 4440RPM just before tvis Wink lines up, he floors it engine starts screaming. i floor and walk past him easily again.

No major mods to my GE..
Just full exhaust, extractors, and pod element.

It might not be running 100%.. but it can stay neck to neck with those ford futura's that taxis use at mt.druit. damm drivers always take me on. before the tafe right after their taxi stand. its a two lane with the left lane naturaly ending becuase of parked tafe cars. im not affraid of giving them ago Wink
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Mon, 21 October 2002 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Plenty of my mates own VTEC's of some variant, and they chop all manner of cars, ie: 5.0L V8's, Turbos etc. I hate Hondas, but you gotta respect them for making nice NA engines.

A friend of mine has a 92 prelude VTiR, and she gets whooped by my friends VX S Commo. In fact she gets whooped by nearly everything. The only decent thing that lost to her, was a twin turbo 300ZX, but then again it also lost half its tyres Razz
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Mon, 21 October 2002 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as much as i wanted to drag. i couldn't... this bloody hole in my exhaust manifold gasket is causeing my car to be gutless.

i mean. it's gutless enough with only the stock 5me engine, but when 4cyl's start beeting you, you know to take things easy and not drag.

can't wait till thursday, get the gasket fixed (underwarrenty thank god) and lappy night.

gota see how this new engine is going. mwuahhhhhhh.

so far i've beeten every ford, and a VK commodore.
m yet to go up against a stock standard VL, but an auto VL with some mods beet me by about a car lenght.

i don't give the big boys a go. .. though i can keep up with a VN. this was on the old engine that died. VS and above can beet me. preety good for a 20yr old car.
RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello, someone i know sent me this page so i thought i would post to clear a few things up
as i recall it, old_mr2 was in front of me at the lights and never revved so either he has made up the story thinking i would never see this and reply or he thinks there was a race on, either way it was such a non-event that i didnt think anything of it (fuck i drive it around to get from a to b, not lap it up like most ricers)
GIN51E, i dont understand what you mean by shitters...if by that u mean my car is a beater, well its a 97, if by shitter you mean its slow, i know its not fast but its not a drag car, its my track car
and to clear a few things up...my car is not riced out at all, it is completely stock from the outside (sleeper) and the reason for the RYC-80Y plates is to make fun of all the ricers..its an anti-statement, which i think is quite obvious from the looks of my car, its intellectual humour, maybe beyond a few of you people
fulltankofgas - i can accept you calling me arrogant, if u think arrogant is going out to carrington to look at the riceboy scene and wondering what these people are thinking with there riced up excels, lancers, mirages, old shitters, then im guilty as charged
i dont go out there to race, i do value my license, i need my car for a variety of purposes
and in terms of racing, i like to keep it on the track, wakefield in fact, i do 1:20s with a close to stock civic, not extremely fast but pretty good in comparison to other cars
my car has been slightly moddifed, it has a spoon n1 exhaust, spoon 4-2-1 extractors, high flowwing cat, rompower piggy back ecu, cai, koni yellow adjustables, eibach prokit which i believe these arent ricey mods, these are performance modifications with actual function. Note these are also top brands which riceboys dont tend to buy, they tend to get fart pipes from the local muffler shop and chop their springs etc
so i hope i cleared a few things up here, im not the typical riceboy however i do take it well, when i am called one as i know that honda civic have a good reputation for being ricers
but hey i am a car enthusiast and i enjoy talking about cars with people, so if you want to meet up or something, have a chat, maybe you will see that i would not have intentionally flipped you off
btw, my car produces 90kw at the wheels, not incredible power but again ive built it for track use
hope this has cleared a few things up and i look forward to posting more often here
jeff
RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like FWRBOY said, dont make judgements about people without knowing everything, i mean you took old_mr2 word for what happened as if it was the truth...he didnt mention my car wasnt a sleeper
i could have come on here and flammed the shit out of him but hey, maybe he's put a lot of work into his car, like i have. we all have different objectives in our cars, for me its track use, for others its attracting as much attention as possible with big wings, bling blings and body kits. each to his own
anyway, i would like to know what old_mr2 runs if he thought he would have flogged me...i mean its not fast but its still not slow
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the term shitters i mean mostly cars which look like a shit with wheels that are lacking power in a big way,
for example "stock standard colts" and the such, saying nothing like i am proud to beat them without trying just simple saying its funny when they are giving it everything but not really going anywhere.

and before i upset someone with a colt yes i have driven one and i must admit they are fun to thrash the shit out of and makes you laugh when you get the front wheels spinning off the lights but you have to admit they have no torque at all.

RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Sat, 26 October 2002 17:13

by the term shitters i mean mostly cars which look like a shit with wheels that are lacking power in a big way,
for example "stock standard colts" and the such, saying nothing like i am proud to beat them without trying just simple saying its funny when they are giving it everything but not really going anywhere.

and before i upset someone with a colt yes i have driven one and i must admit they are fun to thrash the shit out of and makes you laugh when you get the front wheels spinning off the lights but you have to admit they have no torque at all.

so i can safely assume you no longer think my car is a "shitter" have satisfied none of the above?
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good on you RYC80Y, by the looks of it a lot of these blokes reckon they're legendary road warriors.
Any loser can give it a rev at the lights, who gives a toss.

Most of them I reckon, if they got anywhere near the track would leave pucker marks in their seats!!!

Get your hands off your Old Fellas and grow up, boys!!
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 26 October 2002 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RYC80Y wrote on Sat, 26 October 2002 19:31

GIN51E wrote on Sat, 26 October 2002 17:13

so i can safely assume you no longer think my car is a "shitter" have satisfied none of the above?

i never said your car was one in the first place i simply was saying how i think its funny when you go off the lights with shitters, making a general comment nothing to do with the initial topic of this thread.

personally i don't like your car but thats just to do with personal taste. just like how i don't like any Fords Very Happy
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 27 October 2002 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honda V-Tec engines arent bad... its just the drivers are gimps most of the time Very Happy Very Happy

friend is completing a H22a prelude engine into his accord, and ill let everone know how it turns out.

Cheers
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 27 October 2002 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HooN - they turn out well Very Happy

Friend has run 15.0 with a heap of wheelspin in an otherwise unassuming looking family sedan. Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 27 October 2002 03:15]

RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 27 October 2002 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well anyways, whats the deal with old_mr2 anyway?
from what ive read the aw11 mr2 are a 16-17sec 1/4 mile car that produces around 80+kw am i correct??
wouldnt a civic vti-r easily beat it in a race seeing as though its a 118kw car and does 15s in the 1/4

fulltankofgas
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Mon, 28 October 2002 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should race out there ryc80y. most likely mop the floor with the competition out there, and thats what id like to see you do. about the arrogant bastard remark, didnt mean it like that, apologies. i saw one of those new honda jazz cars with a body kit and all on it yesterday. wonder how long itll be before they hit the road sounding like a lawn mower and with some sort of stupid racing sticker on the back. at only $17000 seems like every rice could own a new honda.
RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Mon, 28 October 2002 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apology accepted, im sure i give out that arrogant aurora but im quite a nice person to get along with Smile
i used to race out there, but since all the ricers have taken it over, its a joke of a place because the cops always turn up...the few times i have been out there, ive never been beaten but thats most probably because there arent any decent cars!! i did see a few rexies and gsr's last time but no one was racing again Rolling Eyes
the honda jazz looks like a civic the size it should be...has anyone noticed that the size of hatchbacks are getting bigger and bigger!!! remember the old 70s civics...thats what a hatchback was supposed to be like, now they're all mutated minivans. the jazz only has 70+ kilowatts, but i think its pretty light...still i wonder if honda will bring out a type r Shocked
by the way, how do u know me fulltankofgas?
fulltankofgas
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Tue, 29 October 2002 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah hatchies are more likely to be a small family sized car then a true hatchback these days. but thats the way things go. in 20 years time they might look at hatches from the 70's and 80's and ask why they were so bloody small.
i like the jazz, might not be my dream car, but i bet honda are going to post some good numbers with it.
and ive just seen you about newcastle before and a few times out at carro. i have not been there for a while though.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 03 November 2002 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa
who would have thought my crappy story would have created so much tension.
just to clear things up
RYC80Y was next to me at the lights in mayfield.
He was on the phone lights went green
i took off at high revs
he took off normally, as he was on the phone
and i left him behind.
Theris no doubt that it was a non event.
The reason i put up this thread was to have a chuckle at your license plate, which i actually think is quite cool.

I also think vti-r civics are a really cool hatch

if you want flame me go ahead,I am pretty scared of your typing. he he.
btw my aw11 is stock except for AFM relocation and 5" uni filter pod

ps blown86 no one asked for your view, so dont share it.
I love to race my twin turbo 4 wheel drive rotary RX3 with forged pistons which is auto.pff!

RYC80Y if i see you out driving again i will politely wave and nod in appreciation of your fine japanese civic

[Updated on: Mon, 04 November 2002 07:33]

RYC80Y
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 03 November 2002 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey old_mr2, im not trying to flame you mate
just wanted to clear things up and im glad we did
anyways, good to hear from you, i dont see many old mr2s around...they were a great machine in their day and still have a sporty look about them
how does it drive?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Mon, 04 November 2002 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it drives like a dream
especially roundabouts and high speed corners
it is a little gutless however i wish it was supercharged 4AGZE
I cant afford the insurance though. So i went the NA 4AGE
see ya round
ps if we were to race i think you would easily get up.
till next time Very Happy
Richard84
Regular

October 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 10 November 2002 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thers' a little wank that lives a couple of streets away from me with a fully riced up Pulsar, lowered, mags, 2.5" exhaust and this tacky white paint job with silver crriss-cross stripes all over his car. He's only on his red P's and thinks he owns the road. I've met him in the AE92 a few times, gave it revs at the lights, teared away, he started to pass me then backed off at 110km/h!! Panzy.

2 days later he came up behind me in my suburb givin' it a bit so once again I gave the AE92 a good amount of gas in 3rd. He tried to get pass me on the wrong side of the road then almost lost it real good. I didn't see what happended, but Pulsar drivers will never open a can on Toyotas.
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Tue, 12 November 2002 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone own a HONDA whipper snipper or lawn mower....
Seriously they are AWESOME. The lawn mower stars first go every time and only have to pull it about a foot...Quiet mmmm
I think ill go mow the lawns then.. Razz
billsta
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Tue, 12 November 2002 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA.. Laughing
too funny... this thread has everything
war stories,
flames,
apologies,
kiss and make up...
and a squiler amongst you guys Very Happy
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 25 November 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have to say i love Toyota's espically old MA61 Supra's i just love the flared guards, and that liftback spoiler. My dad owns a '94 accord with a 2.2 and he tried to drag an R33.. might i add it was ery funny (this is when i had an RA60) cause although the honda loved to eat the Celica, the Skyline loved to shit on the hondas face. BUT wait to give dad even more shit we where behind a Blue Series 4 RX7 an a helllll sleeper TA22 and OMG.. the TA22 fucking eat it for breakfast lunch and tea and the honda well... his excuse was "I wasn't trying" lol anyway still loving the RWD and hating the FWD (honda renowned for there great FWD!!!) except the s2000
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 26 November 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the F20C, the most power per liter showroom engine ever!

man id love one of them in an ae86

much like gabes from t3.. yummmy

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/Engine%20bay%203.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/Engine%20bay%201.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/bay3.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/bay1.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/bay2.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/coldair2.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/coldair1.jpg

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/cluster1.jpg
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 26 November 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the F20C is a nice engine...in a HONDA, not a toyota...
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: those bloody hondas! Fri, 26 November 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares, it would still be fast on the track.

also, when my brother had his b16a civic sedan, he raced (many moons ago) a heap of cars, one including an sw20 which he beat 3 times in a row. food for thought.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 27 November 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hondas are fast guys
dont be caught off guard...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: those bloody hondas! Sat, 27 November 2004 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.software55.de/data/produkte/1/3/Y196830.gif
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 28 November 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate has a old accord, the one that looks a bit like a sprinter, 12 valve SOHC 1.8, his added cold air intake and extractors + exhuast and soem weight reduction
my t-18 can only JUST pull away from it, thats with a hot 2tg hybrid
its neck on with VL manuals too, good cars! dont let a honda embariss you!

[Updated on: Sun, 28 November 2004 00:49]

joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 28 November 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 28 November 2004 09:09

http://www.software55.de/data/produkte/1/3/Y196830.gif

whaaa?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: those bloody hondas! Sun, 28 November 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.burnoutworld.com/cars/burnoutpictures/images/Hyundai%20Excel%20Burnout.jpg
+
http://www.599cd.com/site/courselist/excel/excel-599cd-package-big.gif
=
http://www.mit.edu/people/ec_mok/www/henry/jordan's%20bed%20012.jpg
incoming
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: those bloody hondas! Wed, 01 December 2004 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Sat, 27 November 2004 09:39

who cares, it would still be fast on the track.

also, when my brother had his b16a civic sedan, he raced (many moons ago) a heap of cars, one including an sw20 which he beat 3 times in a row. food for thought.

that would be me!
im pretty sure the sw20 wasnt turbo though..

i also beat a 20V rolla

i thought i would have lost but i beat him..
he got me 1 time but next 2 times i got him..
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: those bloody hondas! Thu, 02 December 2004 08:43 Go to previous message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 18:48

it drives like a dream
especially roundabouts and high speed corners
it is a little gutless however i wish it was supercharged 4AGZE
I cant afford the insurance though. So i went the NA 4AGE
see ya round
ps if we were to race i think you would easily get up.
till next time Very Happy

HAHA
way to dig up the old thread!

PS my new AW11 is ZE powered! Yay!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who will you bet on? Elantra 04 vs ST162 89 WhiteLightning
Next Topic:Morwell hillclimb 7/11/4
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:38:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080409049987793 seconds