Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » anyone got them aston super wrenches?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

anyone got them aston super wrenches? Mon, 25 October 2004 15:43 Go to next message
i was thinking of purchasing a set but i dunno if there worth it?

do they actually do what they say they do?

if you don't know what they are, stay up to 3am and watch danoz
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Mon, 25 October 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what they are, but feel free to buy a set, leave them with me, and I'll give you the broken bits back at the end of the week?!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Mon, 25 October 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there like hella strong wrenches that can undo every type of nuts and even rounded off ones.

"This great set of wrenches combines the speed of a ratchet with the convenience of a spanner, and the grip of a lockjaw with all the good features of other tools!

The Aston Deluxe Super Wrenches have a spring loaded jaw which is faster and easier than many other comparable tool. It has a set of 4 crossovers in sizes so that you will always have 2 tools that fit the same nut - one to hold and the other to tighten or undo."

http://www.danozdirect.com.au/images/SWRENCH2.JPG

just looked at there site, there only $40 a set, might aswell by them Razz

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Mon, 25 October 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I actually found one of these types of spanners in a car I wrecked several years ago - I've used it many times and it works well on those hard to grip nuts/bolts, it does however mark the item you're working on when force is applied to it - the teeth bite into it to grab grip.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Wed, 27 October 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha im always up watchin that shit,fukkn insomnia..yeh they look the goods and pretty simple idea..i want the le-press Laughing
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Wed, 27 October 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a cheapo clone one from supercheap... it has saved me, I keep it in my cars toolbox! Great for undoing battery terminals too Razz
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: anyone got them aston super wrenches? Thu, 28 October 2004 07:36 Go to previous message
might go buy a set in a few hours Very Happy

i wouldn't mind a set of mirical blades, then i can cut a tomato with ease and slice a pine apple in mid air hehehe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I have a favour to ask
Next Topic:My side of the story
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:17:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039010047912598 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.