Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nate_83_dogg
Occasional Poster

August 2004
F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Mon, 25 October 2004 11:17 Go to next message
Hey All, Im Still Trying to sell my bits. I was thinking of selling all the parts required to do the complete engine swap as a package... would be the cheapest way for anyone to do the conversion. The package would include:
2TGEU - 88 260 head with port & polish, heavy duty springs and inlet match ported, K&N filter, ECU, Wiring + Loom.
Fuel System (VL Turbo Pump etc)
T50 5 speed Celica gearbox.
All engine and gearbox mounts and crosmember.
2" Stainless Exhaust ststem with hi-flow cat and a cannon muffler and extractors.
And all other bits necessery to do the swap.
Make a reasonable offer... im pulling everything out this weekend so would be available for purchase probably by the 6th of november if anyone is genuinly interested.
My Mobile number is 0401 046 122 before 1 pm weekdays and anytime weekends. or email nathan.bell@astrazeneca.com
  Send a private message to this user    
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Mon, 25 October 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it sounds like u want to sell it all as a package, not real sure tho. so just wonderin if u would seperate the engine mounts and gearbox crossmember? hav they been modified because it can go in stock?

Calvin
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Tue, 26 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont need a gearbox crossmember, just the standard corolla item
Nate_83_dogg
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Wed, 27 October 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, yeah im trying to sell it all as a package., didnt know the gearbox mount was the same. My appologies.If you want to modify so other enging mounts (i think i used 7mgte mounts) i can give you the dimention after this weekend so you can get them modified, i think for memory i had to cut 10 mm of each side so they would slide all the way down into the slots. 7m must be 20mm narrower at the the enging mounts.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Thu, 28 October 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check PM....
Smile
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Thu, 28 October 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested... PM me a price.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: F/S Complete Engine Conv Pkg 2tgeu in KE 30 Sun, 31 October 2004 21:12 Go to previous message
Hey, still heard nothing from you on this package..
Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2TG 4 Sale
Next Topic:FS trust tdo5 kit for ca18t
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 20:47:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061030387878418 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.