Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 02:29 Go to next message
anyone played this? its a new game in the street-racing style thats so popular now... ala need for speed underground

however i downloaded the demo yesterday and recieved a shock, as it's more of a realistic game than an arcadey one, ala NFSU... and in the demo the only cars you can have are a st204, zzt231 and a jza80 Evil or Very Mad

but it seems alright. anyone got the full version i can download off them?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt like it much. Sad
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It hasn't been released yet has it (full version I mean)

?>?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im about to run across town to see if i can get myself a copy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joelie boi if you get a copy of the full game, let me know, aight nigger?

ps. i was in bed last night when u and jodie msg'd, im sick. bed early. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No luck dude, EB was closed by the time i got there. Not sure if its out or not yet (im gonna grab a PS2 copy).
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah! get a pc copy Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My computers to much of a dinosaur for pc version dude Sad
Fro-Daddy
Regular

May 2004
Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think its out yet...but people have dl'd it already...not sure where from
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont waste ur money on it
shit house
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That SUCKED, I want that 15 mins of my life back. If my Supra handled that bad or unrealistic I'd cry. And WTF sort of warning message is this "Warning: Neons Damaged"???
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup just tried the demo, it sucked. Next title to look out for perhaps is Street Racing Syndicate. I grabbed it on xbox and gave it a whirl, only to find that the game starts off as hard as it gets and gets easier as you go. The better the car the easier the game becomes.

Lots of customising though in terms of parts and you can even unlock a panda trueno. Hoping the PC version is better though because console racing games arent my favourite (resolution is too low and makes fast past games harder to control).
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: juiced Tue, 07 September 2004 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey..hmmm sorry to hear u were sick evil!! Shocked
poor thing!!
hows ur car going anyways?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Wed, 08 September 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... all this bad feedback... hmmm

but yeah, im looking forward to SRS more. apparantly it's major letdown is that it doesn't feel fast....

but other than that its supposed to be cool as.... some mods actualy detract from performance (laugh at rice)

bah! how cool is my avatar
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: juiced Wed, 08 September 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 12:55

some mods actualy detract from performance (laugh at rice)

Yup they do, wings, bodykits, increase your 0-100 times.
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: juiced Wed, 08 September 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm ryley- your pic reminds me of someone

wouldnt be you would it Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Rolling Eyes

boredom!!!!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: juiced Thu, 09 September 2004 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryleys av. looks a bit like jodie when she gets up in the morning........ no no wait....... kim in the morning.!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: juiced Thu, 09 September 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It isnt that bad, I got this oldschool feel from the game which was cool. Not ground breaking but the demo is fun... apart from the fact there is NO QUIT OPTION!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do not insult thy predator joel.
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey hey!!! now thats no fair!! joel u bitch!!!!
i dont look like that.. thats like a compliment!!!! lmao

hows this- " your as pretty as that picture- can i HANG YOU"

hahhahahahahhahahahahahaha joel ... sit on that Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the Choccy bar one better....... but anyways back to the topic. Aparently NFSU:2 is ment to be damn good aswell!
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 22:03

That SUCKED, I want that 15 mins of my life back. If my Supra handled that bad or unrealistic I'd cry. And WTF sort of warning message is this "Warning: Neons Damaged"???

Danger! Danger Will Robinson, My neons are flailing wildly! ???
or perhaps "Yo, some bitchass dawg up and kick yo neons bro, cap his ass! Word!"

either one.
*shrug*
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 18:06

justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 22:03

Danger! Danger Will Robinson, My neons are flailing wildly! ???
or perhaps "Yo, some bitchass dawg up and kick yo neons bro, cap his ass! Word!"

either one.
*shrug*

*chuckles****** Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
where u get that from!!! "girlfriend"
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. a mate of mine lives in the ghetto in Chicago..
he taught me.. lol.

However... that Game sucked nads, it crashed my box 3 times, and its easier to turn a Boeing 737 than it is to turn those cars!

painful.
Oh well..
The Supra Looked Pretty though Smile
I'm really gonna have to find someone in my family who's loaded and off them so i can buy mine back. heh.
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: juiced Fri, 10 September 2004 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 02:27

lol.. a mate of mine lives in the ghetto in Chicago..
he taught me.. lol.

However... that Game sucked nads, it crashed my box 3 times, and its easier to turn a Boeing 737 than it is to turn those cars!

painful.
Oh well..
The Supra Looked Pretty though Smile
I'm really gonna have to find someone in my family who's loaded and off them so i can buy mine back. heh.

*chuckles* your maytes pretty cool then!!
i dont even know the game!!! not takein notice!!
do youlike grandtheft auto?
i think thats the best car game!! so so funny!!
mmmm supras Shocked Laughing Laughing Razz
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: juiced Sat, 11 September 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha.. GTA was kewl.. I'm addicted to NFSU because of the customization thing... at least untill i find a program that will let me customise cars, that is Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Tue, 14 September 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after spending more than one night playing (and starting threads about) juiced, ive come to the conclusion its shit... i cant even get around the track in the supra Rolling Eyes

anyone know when SRS comes out for pc? is there a demo? anyone have a pirate full game? (even though i dont think its out) Laughing
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: juiced Tue, 14 September 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's SRS?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: juiced Tue, 14 September 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SRS = Street Racing Syndicate.

And no, no pc version yet only console. I have it on xbox and dont like it because the visibilty isnt that great. Tv isnt anything compared to the sharpness of a monitor. Should be good though when the pc version comes out.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: juiced Tue, 14 September 2004 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some interesting news from another forum.

"juiced is cancelled its not going to be released i work at a game store and we got the horrible news that ACCLAIM is now bankrupt hence juiced is cancelled even though its all ready to be shipped out all in boxes and all but they cant sell them because the licence oh well"

No big loss though.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats old new
juiced has already been released for console
and will be released for pc soon

it was picked up by another company
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my bad... Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 15 September 2004 02:41]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaBoi wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 12:40

my bad. Embarassed

Dumbass. Razz
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you up for some more huh?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha top notch Laughing
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARRGH!!! AW MAN!!! racing games outthere are soo AMERICANISED as in drifting fully done up wrx with full body stickers shiny assed rims thats enuff to be mirrors, Stereo systems with fully sick Doof Doof setup. Lights setup that makes the car look like a xmas trees and yet i never see ppl drift around cars with setups like these, like the ones that looks good enuff to be a contender for any autosalon events.

Juiced is nothing but another crap racing car game that loosely depicts importedcars-2F2F-asianboobs-dorifto in a westernised manner... Nfsu.. arcadey and fake.. but fun.. juiced aint..Street Legal BHAAAHAHAHA!! its all utter shite!! and SRS is about to make another damage...sigh.

BUT There are good games outthere!!
-INITIAL D!! iknow iknow ahem the 86 and were in Toymods, but heck!! 900 degree steering!! and its damn fast!!
-Battle Gear 3.... Woot!!! got me a hachi roku key!!
-Gran Turismo 3 and prologue!! get the $299 steering wheel!! and youll know what i mean!! it works with initial D!! double WOOT!!

(note: to uber ricey ppl.. these games dont have "Respect" points.. err fake-Asians in blondes hangin around your car(i dont mind that).. xmas lights underneath making it looks like a Ufo.. Full body stickers...OMG!! 0_0..

But anyways.. fellow asians and asia-philes.. you may heard of these bunch of decent games that came from japan... and lot of dori dori stuff and not a single americanisation..

- Touge MAX R
- TOUGE 3
- Wangan Nights
- Tokyo Extreme Racer 0 1 2 3

+touge max, i once had a copy back in 98 and it gave me a lot of fun memories..*tears.. any of you folks can help me out of a title called TOGE MAX 2 for PSone.. id be happy to give $15 bucks for a backup copy...

thank you for your time reading this...

--EOF--

DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and Oh another thing.. Tsuchiya or Dorikin as he is knowned also had him an old game called Kaido Battoorii.. its free out there in the net.. for SNES emulation DL it for your curiosity..

and yea theres a new KAIDO BATORRII now on PS2..

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: juiced Wed, 15 September 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaBoi wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 12:43

you up for some more huh?

Let's fkn go, Le Gayness.....
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: juiced Thu, 16 September 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For celicaboi... bro acclaim is dead.. dead for a long time.. that juiced game is done by a group called Juicedgames.....

www.juicedgames.com

please can anyone help me out with a Toge Max 2 for the old playstation?... willing to pay 15 bucks for a copy.

cheers y'all
-y'know wattaymsayyin? dawg?
(ahem)

--EOF--
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: juiced Thu, 16 September 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DARK86 wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 14:32

For celicaboi... bro acclaim is dead.. dead for a long time.. that juiced game is done by a group called Juicedgames.....

Ah, never mind Celicaboi.... He's a bit..... Errr.... 'Special'.
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: juiced Sat, 18 September 2004 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
special in a way, yes thank you...

here smell my finger.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: juiced Mon, 20 September 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DARK86 wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 05:22

special in a way, yes thank you...

here smell my finger.

Huh? Celicaboi is the special one dude......
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: juiced Mon, 20 September 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: juiced Thu, 23 September 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went into a store to have a look at it and they said that Acclaim HAD gone bankrupt. All I know is that Juiced s in none nof the stores taht I go to.

Sheesh... I cannot type...
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: juiced Sun, 26 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got it full retail on xbox....
How does that work?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: juiced Mon, 27 September 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a different publisher has picked it up- someone to do with acclaim... i read it on ign or something, and cant really remember... either way its coming out

grrrrreat Confused
phatcarona
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon13.gif  Re: juiced Tue, 28 September 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya, played the beta, didn like it much tho, got sik of it after about 20 mins
serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: juiced Tue, 28 September 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great i pre-ordered.... i gettin my money back!!! Mad
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: juiced Fri, 01 October 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juiced is out overseas methinks, so itll be here soon

ive been playing kaido battle 2 chain reaction on ps2 recently, gets abit repetitive but the physics are better than initial D, if you beef up an fr car heaps and try and drift its real easy to spin.
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: juiced Mon, 04 October 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acclaim making a comeback since late last year... but now theyre working alongside with juicedgames (yes its a real company) making this game..
and yes the game badly sucks after losing the favourite yobo mobile Monaro CV8, that car rocked but them i lost it in a pinkslip... u guys should give street racing syndicate or SRS its like poor mans NFSU but with ae86 presence it is fun...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: juiced Mon, 04 October 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NFS2 is going to have an ae86 trueno
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: juiced Thu, 07 October 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really is NFSU 2 going to have an ae86??? Shocked
serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: juiced Mon, 25 October 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been waiting about 2 months to get juiced on ps2 and then finally got a call from EB and they said that juiced won't be out till next march or later so i thought stuff juiced and put my pre-order deposit on NFSDU 2 instead that'll be out in november.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: juiced Mon, 25 October 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a copy of juiced on xbox and I have to say its a fucking good game a lot better than I thought it would be
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: juiced Mon, 25 October 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im just gunna get NFSU:2, because it has a trueno in it Very Happy
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
Re: juiced Mon, 25 October 2004 22:32 Go to previous message
Juiced really isnt that good, athough it has good ideas it's just ... not good. I think the game focused too much on eye candy and mr retardo '... I SAID i'M WAITING!'. (For those who havent played the game thats some guy you talk to, to lay down bets against his car, he sure is an impatient mutha!)
The gameplay itself is crap, controls seem unresponsive - or maybe it's just the crappy car handling. I think it was trying to hard to be NFSU or something ...

and by the way did anyone else laugh at Juiced's intro? It looked so tacky!!

On the other hand Street racing syndicate isnt too bad. It was much more decent than juiced .. looks wise and handling. (although it takes a bit to get used to the steering! Like the 86 .. steer, counter steer, acelerate around corners etc) AAAnndd you get to impress car models and they become your 'girlfriend' and as you race more and win, you unlock videos of them dancing for you. That in itself is okay, but kinda funny as it could have been done better ..

For anyone who has SRS and wants to know how to unlock the 86, all you have to do is goto arcade mode, beat the Philadelfia iron man challenge on easy mode .. and when you go into street mode it will be waiting for you in the garage!

Ciao! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The funniest thing you'll ever hear!!!!
Next Topic:Ultimate Rice
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:47:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013267040252686 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.