Toymods » General Car Talk » Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
icon8.gif  Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 03:53 Go to next message
I thought i would just like to point out how f*cked it is now in tassie with the new anti-hooning laws. Although i had a legend of a copper bust me. I was caught sitting on the break for 2 minutes in my RA60 and the coppers gave me my first warning. Next time it's gone for 2 days.
Has anyone else in tassie been affected by these shitty laws at all ? anyone know of anyone losing there car.
BTW i have the burn out filmed! if you contact me i can send u a copy of it!! it's great!
they are just trying to f*ck all the commo bogans tho
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Moved to General Car Talk.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm curious, what does sitting on the breaks for 2 mins mean exactly?
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm assuming he ment he was doing a standstill..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cool, thats what i thought he meant, if you were doing it for 2 mins then it's obvious that you were doing a burn out, i'd say you were extremely lucky & prob should've been charge for reckless driving, was it on a public road?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude u know who my sister is ?
hook me up with a copy.
Laws like that r the reason i have more than 1 car (ok not really)
i wanna see the burnout tho !
I never get cops like that when ever they rock up i'm the 1st they go to. They r all like "whats going on here?!".
I tink itz bcoz i iz blak

Oh and it's "brake" not "break"
u would think a private colledge would pick up on that 1
Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 08:54]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
burnouts on public roads are bad mmkay! No No No
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All i can say is live with it! We have in QLD for some years (i think maybe just 2) now. But ours isn't just burnouts (i don't do them that what bogan's for and shit), it mainly for the HUGE amount of import cars on the M1 on saturday nights roll on racing! is quite good to watch!

Nezza Cool
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does other states have "dob in a hoon" i don't know if we have it in W.A. yet but it's something like, someone can call the cops dob you in and sign something to say there not lying and then the cops can take your car?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 00:03

does other states have "dob in a hoon" i don't know if we have it in W.A. yet but it's something like, someone can call the cops dob you in and sign something to say there not lying and then the cops can take your car?

so if you have an enemy you can dob them in and sign a piece of paper and they lose their car. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

BTW in QLD, if an officer has a suspicion that you were "hooning" (what ever that is) then they can confiscate your car. That is why I am going to try my hardest not to go anywhere near popular car spots and try and look inconspicuous Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doob in a hoon starts soon in ballarat aparently. Great now im gonna have old fags/commo drives/and haters "dob" me in when im doin nothing wrong Rolling Eyes

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its the beginning of the end.
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Mon, 25 October 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Celica wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 14:53

I thought i would just like to point out how f*cked it is now in tassie with the new anti-hooning laws. Although i had a legend of a copper bust me. I was caught sitting on the break for 2 minutes in my RA60 and the coppers gave me my first warning. Next time it's gone for 2 days.
Has anyone else in tassie been affected by these shitty laws at all ? anyone know of anyone losing there car.
BTW i have the burn out filmed! if you contact me i can send u a copy of it!! it's great!

dood you were doing a burnout, what did you expect?, a pat on the back?

if you want to fool around get on to a private track or something
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Tue, 26 October 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 02:22

Doob in a hoon starts soon in ballarat aparently. Great now im gonna have old fags/commo drives/and haters "dob" me in when im doin nothing wrong Rolling Eyes

Pretty hard to miss you driving around though Clown in your car Razz

Seriously though, I got pulled over because the police thought I was doing a burn out even though I wasn't. I told the police officer to check my inner and outer guards of my car for any traces of rubber on all my wheels, and if he doesn't he owed me an apology...

He apologized because who in their right mind would do a burnout in a clean/straight car.

Cheers.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Tue, 26 October 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA40Celica wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 10:51

TRD_Celica wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 14:53

dood you were doing a burnout, what did you expect?, a pat on the back?

if you want to fool around get on to a private track or something

Dude u try and get on a track down here it's so hard and trust me we have tryed.
u guys have more tracks up there we have like 2.
one is under reconstruction and the other they won't let us on.
So quiet back streets is all we have .
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Tue, 26 October 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 18:40

Oh and it's "brake" not "break"
u would think a private colledge would pick up on that 1
Wink

good work grammar man, you obviously went to a great "colledge"
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Tue, 26 October 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funnily enough I went to the same college he goes to. Laughing
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Anti-Hooning Laws 2 minutes on the break Thu, 28 October 2004 13:47 Go to previous message
a major flaw in 'dob in a hoon'... sign a stat dec and say you werent hooning... your word against theirs...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pics from GT4 (Not 56k Friendly)
Next Topic:Suspension setups
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:50:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077760219573975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.