Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 04:32 Go to next message
I saw it again today and i was wondering how to make a car spit flames like that and how to get that stream of gas that comes out of the skyline?
I know it's rice and i won't be doing to to my nice car it's just for laughs and nothing more.
I know the stream of gas was N2O, But i can't don't know how to get the flames i know i could runit really rich but what will keep them flaming instead of just a flash ???
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you serious?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit yes !!!!
it's going to be on the "drag car"
I'll record it when it's finished and post it here.
And no i'm not going to drive it along the beach with the music pumping thinking i'm the shit.
it's just something funny to look at.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could set up a squirter system that squirts fuel into the exhuast system, the exhaust should be hot enough to ignite the fuel and you have instant flame. Dont see why you'd want kindof a defect risk,
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah, I saw it again yesterday. It was on Fox and I thought, why the hell not.

I love my little Toyota, but I gotta be honest, that orange R/T Charger was the ducks nuts. What a lovely car. I'd take that any day over some riced-up flame-squirter.

seeyuzz
river
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know guys, its been a while and i totally forgot why i had put mookie on my ignore list, so i revealed his posts to see what this was all about.

i then said to myself "ohhh yeah, thats why" and proceeded to hide his posts again.

w0rst thread evah No No No
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was watching it aswell last night on fox.

nice to see that they weren't bragging about these show cars being 10 sec cars again hahaha.

but the most annoying line had to be from that fabio guy, "american muscle" - i'll admit that a big old V8 like that would be pretty cool to cruise in
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Check this site out,

http://www.gotflames.net/

then slap you self in the face & wake up to your self, Laughing Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob if i wanted ur opinon i'd give it to you so shut up !
I'm sorry i'm not as super dooper serious as u .
if u honestly think i'm doing this for anything more than humour then ur head is waaaaaaay to far up ur ass.

Sure it's rice but it's still funny i think.

I saw this old (1950 odd) chevrolet convertable that could spit flames he had spark plugs in his zorat and would pull the choke on and run it for 10 secs then flick a switch that would stop the coil sending power to the spark plugs in the motor and would send the spark the plugs in the zorst.
But i really want the stream of gas and i can't afford Nos so i thought ther emight be some way i could use stream from the radiator . But i'm told it only produces steam if it's over heating.
am i correct/incorrect ??????
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.flamethrowers.com.au/
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Rob if i wanted ur opinon i'd give it to you so shut up !
.......... Rolling Eyes
hmm..how does that work?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw pictures from the making of F&F2 and they all had like BBQ gas bottles in their boots...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:43

i saw pictures from the making of F&F2 and they all had like BBQ gas bottles in their boots...

agreed, best part were the free snags at the premiere

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 12:56]

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 15:04

Hi,

Yeah, I saw it again yesterday. It was on Fox and I thought, why the hell not.

I love my little Toyota, but I gotta be honest, that orange R/T Charger was the ducks nuts. What a lovely car. I'd take that any day over some riced-up flame-squirter.

seeyuzz
river

River - It's the Yenko SC 427 Camaro that does it for me. I would like to see an EVO 7 outrun one of those up the highway - my money would be on the Camaro.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 15:40

But i really want the stream of gas and i can't afford Nos so i thought ther emight be some way i could use stream from the radiator . But i'm told it only produces steam if it's over heating.

surely this is a question for www.fast4s.forums.com.au????
maybe www.waytoofastnfurious.com??

you really want what and why? and you want the radiator to do what?

maybe you could get one of those travel jugs and put it in a cup of water on your bonnet.. not only do you get steam, but you also get a hot cup of tea Very Happy

Cya, Stewart

fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awww c'mon... an exhaust flamethrower is too cool to be classed as 'rice'. Trust me on this one... if you see one, you'll want one. Smile
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my former boss had a beast of a car. it ran on avgas and spewed a constant pink blue flame from the tip when idling. best fuel economy, 60+ litre tank drained in roughly 20 mins

-strober
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really dont get the R34 blowing out steam/mist out of the side vents like Majin Buu.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An unburnt fuel flame between shifts is cool.

A 3 foot flame at traffic lights is GHEY.

My opinion on flames Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 19:09]

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 01:00

Mookie wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 15:40

surely this is a question for www.fast4s.forums.com.au????
maybe www.waytoofastnfurious.com??

you really want what and why? and you want the radiator to do what?

maybe you could get one of those travel jugs and put it in a cup of water on your bonnet.. not only do you get steam, but you also get a hot cup of tea Very Happy

Cya, Stewart

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Tue, 26 October 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jUst geta turbo car and install an antilag system, or I've seen rotaries on the road old rx3, that when he was braking it was spitting flames out the exhaust
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to a performance sho, and ask for a really rich tune - my 1j was spitting foot-long flames until I got it tuned. Made for a great show... not too subtle tho.

I dont know why you would want fake nitrous vents (speaking of which, I saw an excel in epping yesterday with NOS seat covers... I pointed and laughed), but to get that sort vent you need to be releasing something under pressure. Please tell me your radiator idea was a joke. perhaps you could rig up a CO2 fire extinguisher under the bonnet, with some kind of a venting system?
I'm sure someone on fast fours has found a way to do it.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh someone slap him.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's only for something funny .
Like a car to whip out on special occasions
I wanna have Face kind of setup with the fog lamps and the steam would be comming from somewhere around the nostrils.
I'm not going to register it it's going to stay pretty much at my house.
But don't take it seriously.
it's like witzl's "pimpboy" car just for laughs nothing seroius.
Sorry witzl if i'm in correct.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um... pimpboy was a great car, dont diss it, and i know it wasnt about RICE
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would assume, in 2F2F, that he flame is supposed to be their pre-spooling setup leaving some extra fuel in the exhaust, and as it comes out the tip (as Ben informed me the other night) it hits air and explodes).

Set up a pre-spool (or I think it's actualy called ant-lag) ECU on your turbocharged car. It would be MADNUTS! Rolling Eyes well, untill your turbocharger melted in a few weeks.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea spit flames out ya azz pipe.... then it cooks someones new paintjob then they come after u with iron pipes.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had some r33 skyline sitting right up my ass one day, took off he was still up my ass till somehow i managed to shoot a flame............ he soon got off my ass Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys my mate just bought a new car an 86 rolla with a 4AGE in it, its a worked 4AGE when u change gears the exhuast shoots out a flame with the excess fuel being burned up in it or when u drivin and u plant ya foot to the floor it spits out a flame sounds like a backfire sounds and looks mad.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmm natural flames Cool
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 18:05

mmmmm natural flames Cool

light your farts often do you clown...... Razz
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River: The Orange R/T is a Dodge Challenger, a Chrysler also released by Plymouth as the Barracuda. The Top spec R/T 440 of 1970 Had a 440ci engine of 319kw connected to a 4spd box. The car was capable of a high 13second 1/4mile pass in this standard configuration.

The Black "muscle car" in Fast and the Furious was a Dodge Charger.
The blue car in 2fast 2furious was a Camaro replica built by Yenko America.

Sorry but i love Cudas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone thought of how to make a smoke screen? It's apparently pretty easy.I saw this on a doco on the discovery channel about different armours you can put on ur car, eg: bullet proofing and smoke screens Smile.
All you do is get a coke bottle or similar with a motor from a windscreen washer bottle. You then put an inlet from your exhaust and feed the line from the washer motor to the inlet. And then what goes into the bottle?
It's just anti-freeze, exactly the same as you put into ur radiator. The coolest thing is the smoke produced is supposedly pure white and totally non-toxic.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a bloke here in brisbane with a flame shooting exhaust
totally unnatural Smile
its in a bog stock scorpion :S
sounds like a mini jet engine when going off
i've often seen him up at roma st parkland's when dragged up there by one of my ricier friends.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Wed, 27 October 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw some old done up chevvy impala with a constant purply flame coming out of the exhaust,it looked fukken mad!! I saw on the back of some mag a company that supplys the kits but cant remember the mag,,id love to do it I think it looks horn,and the vent mist thing id also love to do out of my nice long ta22 bonnet flutes..id like to know more about that smoke screen thingy it sounds like a must have...
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: The cars in 2Fast 2Furious Thu, 28 October 2004 05:53 Go to previous message
want cheap easy flames?

get a spark plug, drill hole in your exhaust *somewhere near the tip* wire spark plug to switch inside car, wire switch to battery - direct...

rev your car a few times, plant throttle, flick switch - easy as one two defect for you.

We did something very similar to that in an old paddock basher Very Happy

but then took it out cos it was too sketchy.

*NOT FOR ON ROAD USE* <- just so no one sues me for blowing themselves up.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Good GT4 mechanic in Melbourne?
Next Topic:Specs on these ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 13:41:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077028274536133 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.