Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end SOLD!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Wed, 20 October 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a question but I don't want to buy the car...sorry already have one Laughing

You have a PM
  Send a private message to this user    
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Wed, 20 October 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would engineering costs be? and how much rego is left. i can maybe offer u my datto as a swap pending on an inspection
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Thu, 21 October 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He needs to get rid of it, so heres another bid
$2002
well if no one wants it its dead money right
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Thu, 21 October 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone just to let you know i have no NEED to sell this car i would just prefer something else.

NICO- mate i said no stupid offers so

1. your just a post whore f*@king up the sale of my car
2. your a complete f@*king tool with no idea about cars,life,or how to function in society with no friends.

mate even if the car was unreg rust pile the engine and drivetrain is worth more than 2 grand alone.

also i dont care if you offer me 10000 for the car. its not for sale to people like you!.

please not if you had intention of light hearted post whoring at least put a smiley to show intent!.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED
OFFERS OVER 4K.

OTHERWISE ILL JUST KEEP IT
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Thu, 21 October 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey no need for insults...

This is business, people do take low offers when need be.

Free bump...

sorry Scrote relax, at the price I reckon keep the damn car anyway... After spending so much on it its worth keeping. It has potential for the future!

Plus when selling cars you dont get the price you paid on parts engine etc... My last car had $40000 of workman ship and parts underneath, bought it for $8000 and sold it for $9200.

Its what it was worth unfortunatly.

Plus the car is sweet as but I just car squeaze anymore money at moment Sorry dude. I would have come running on your door but aint got the money. Soryy once again
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Thu, 21 October 2004 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate sorry. must have been a bad day.!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Thu, 21 October 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nico,

For $2000 I'd rather gut the car and sell it in parts ! (Scrote is my Bro) THE CAR IS NOT BEING WRECKED THIS IS JUST AN INDICATION OF VALUE !

The diff alone .. T series LSD Disc brake rear end sells for $1500 - $1800

Complete 3T-GTE engine with Gbox, excellent compression, NEW rotor button dizzy cap and lead, full wiring loom ECU and knock control with Dyno graph at 98rwkw will EASILY sell for $1300 - $1800

Lowered suspension and sway bars - $200

Tercel Master Cylinder $50

New clutch slave and master cylinder $50

Rack and pinion converted Xmember - $200

15" wheels with good tyres $350

TA22 GT AMP/Oil Guage - $100

Good doors $80 each

Good front Guards $100 each

Rust free body $500 - $800

New interior Carpet $80

Sports stearing wheel and Boss Kit $100

Sports exhaust system suit 3T-GTE $200

Misc glass, lights and electricals from $10

Thats $5300 just there using the LOWER selling range and does not take into account its a registered vehicle. Engineering onthe car will be a dead set pinch of shit as its a bolt in conversion with upgraded brakes and suspension running the factory ECU. Only thing it should need is an unleaded filler neck fitted witch will cost you $10 from pick n payless and is easily done at home !

This is a great little car and only needs some minor tidying up to be a great streeter.

Ohh forgot the NEW battery, Recored modified Radiator, Boost Guage and air filter.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 23:58]

roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Fri, 22 October 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i am interested. would prefer not to make an offer until ive seen the car.

can i come to view. please pm me your number.

cheers roadrunner

[Updated on: Fri, 22 October 2004 09:30]

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Sat, 23 October 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me your number as my mate has finaly got enough brains to buy a celica.

He has CASH waiting and I told him about this car and he is very keen
BEN
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Sat, 23 October 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben and Roadrunner,

You have PM.

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Sat, 23 October 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers!

for all those interested number is 0404061605
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Sun, 24 October 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry scrote
My mate went out today and got a piece of shit commodore but ha he has to live with it not me No No No
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Mon, 25 October 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offers have been submitted!. this car will be sold in the next 4 days. for all those still interested best to call asap
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)now taking offers Tue, 26 October 2004 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)under offer Tue, 26 October 2004 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im am sorry for interupting but what sort of paint is this painted with

thank you
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)under offer Wed, 27 October 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offer has been axcepted. car should be sold by tomorrow night.

paint- not sure sorry dude
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)under offer Thu, 28 October 2004 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end (now with pics)under offer Fri, 29 October 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulatuions on sale dude, I was hoping you wouldnt sell it and you'd keep it.
But I hope you got close to what you were looking for
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end SOLD!!! Fri, 29 October 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat was the agreed price?
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 73 TA22 3TGTE, LSD Disc brake rear end SOLD!!! Fri, 29 October 2004 14:35 Go to previous message
mate there will always be another 22 around. currently one going over slow revamp. may be on the road in 2yrs or so.

not one to give out selling price. just incase the new owner doesnt wish to disclose details.
ask steve-o its his now.

p.s it was a bargain
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 and Gemmi wagon wanted in QLD
Next Topic:The AE86 To Get!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 18:36:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056300163269043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.