Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 11:36 Go to next message
make offer if you dont like the prices...

$500 Aftermarket radiator suit MKIII supra or MZ20/21 soarer

$1400 JIC Suspension Project height adjustable coilovers suit supra/soarer, incl pillow bal strut tops and adjustable dampers

$1400 Tein Height Adj coilovers suit supra/soarer

$1300 Garret T66/T04E turbocharger (as new, used on 7psi for run in period of engine)

$800 Blitz 58mm wastegate, polished

$700 Huge front mount intercooler (700x450x60) 3in in/out

$100 Front strut brace - MA70/MZ20

$350 MA70 LSD

$650 7m splitpulse exhaust manifold suit t04 turbo (hi mount)

$1000 4spd Drag auto (osgiken modified) gearbox suit ma70/mz20 (from 650hp supra)

$1100 3 piece panasport rims 17x9, 17x8 with tyres

$1200 Vein pressure converter, additional injector controller,
intake pipe with additional injectors, hks pfc fcon, rev ad and fcd, from 650hp supra 7mgte. replaces your afm and makes car tunable by knobs on dash, good for ~750hp engine build.

$2500 Complete 7mgte, hypereutectic hpc coated pistons, nitrided crank, shot peened rods, hks headgasket,
Heavily ported and polished head, adjustable aftermarket cam gears, ACL bearings, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, overbored to 3.1L, machined by crankshaft rebuilders, detailed block/head, head/block/internals only. Engine was just run in.

$1500 Blaupunkt travel pilot GPS Satellite navigation system(talks, uses tv screen for map display)

pics of items available on request.

story is, car was built by a workshop that ripped me off hardcore. i came across a 650hp supra with $20k of internals on the engine so am opting to build that instead, im selling all my old parts now.

I am getting the old 7mgte looked at as im not sure if it was built properly or not, so im getting it pulled down again prior to sale. So any interested parties ill let you know what internals condition is. was only just run in, but i dont trust the previous workshop.

Feel free to make an offer on any items.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 12:27]

Send a private message to this user    
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbo and gate (and modified 7mgte)
http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/july_update1/engine_july2.jpg

intercooler
http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/may10.jpg

engine rebuilt
http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/images/lex_block_under.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/images/lex_block_assembled2.jpg

additional injector setup
http://www.firesport.com/cars/ma70/image34.jpg

panasports
http://www.firesport.com/cars/ma70/image01.jpg

aic and vpc for 7mgte (bottom right)
http://www.firesport.com/cars/ma70/supraelectrics.jpg

radiator for sale is the one here
http://www.firesport.com/cars/ma70/image33.jpg

can get pics of the other parts if required.

any queries should be emailed to melbccr@iprimus.com.au

I dont often check here so dont PM me.

Thanks,

STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offset/bolt pattern of the wheels?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rims are from supra (obviously) 5x114.3

offset is i THINK +40, whatever is ideal for supra, im not 100% sure..

Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics and/or details of the radiator?

cheerrs

ROss
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
radiator is pictured in this one:

http://www.firesport.com/cars/ma70/image33.jpg

im going to use my pwr radiator in the build and so i dont need that one.

i dont know what brand or specs other than its a race custom radiator to bolt in the standard position on a supra/soarer.

its just painted black so it looks boring in that pic Wink

it will be out of the car next week, or whenever someone is keen on it.

Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've dibbs-ed the LSD and Strut, hands off boys and girls. Wink
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic of the stock diff from the soarer and the one i replaced it with:

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/images/lex_diffs.jpg

yes it is a factory diff, i believe they are 4.11 gears, so it was great to assist with getting rid of lag.

i also have a lsd in my supra.

i will confirm which of the lsd's im selling though later this week, i have the one in my supra which is also an lsd, but im not sure what ratio it is, or if its a stock diff..I need to check with my mechanic about what ratio diff i want for the car ultimately.

either way i definately have at least one diff for sale..

If there are any items on the list people want to make higher offers on, it will be friday or so before i can start pulling stuff off her.

cars are both in melbourne at the moment, but i am living in brisbane, so i will need to get the workshop to pick away at the cars.

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 18 October 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of intake manifold you using ? Just thinking how i could do it with using your turbo and gate etc ?
wUbAh
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Tue, 19 October 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consider the I/C and strut brace sold provided you will ship to Sydney. I have emailed you.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Tue, 19 October 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"What sort of intake manifold you using ? Just thinking how i could do it with using your turbo and gate etc ? "

the intake manifold is a custom job with the throttle body mounted under neath halfway between the intercooler and plenum chamber.

it cost me ~ $1500 to get made, but if interested i suppose i could sell it, i was considering using it though on the new engine setup. If you want it make an offer..

manifolds are port matched to the ported/polished head.

the piping/cooler setup on the car meant i had only around 3ft of intercooler piping in total, it was great for minimising lag.

here are a couple of photos of the setup:

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/new_plenum.jpg

thats the plenum prior to being polished.

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/throttlebody.jpg

and finally, showing the piping setup: turbo down to cooler in front of radiator, then thru cooler and into throttle body then up to center/bottom of plenum.

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/june_update2/under_cooler_radiator_piping.jpg

make an offer on plenum.

i also have a Malpassi Rising rate fuel pressure reg (no guage - as new for $150 (paid $250).

all the stuff im elling here i have paid approx twice what im selling it for, and most of it was brand new when i bought it. im just trying to recoup some of the costs of getting ripped off on this car.

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Tue, 19 October 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill sort out what i want and make an offer , Where did you plan on mounting the alternator ?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Tue, 19 October 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 10:07

Ill sort out what i want and make an offer , Where did you plan on mounting the alternator ?

the alternator still fits in the factory position:

http://www.firesport.com/cars/wtf/july_update1/engine_july2.jpg

some interest has been expressed in most items, so encourage people to decide Wink

Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much 4 plenum?

Sorry I can`t give you an offer `cos I don`t know how much will
be that, so you tell me how much you will be happy with.

Also what ecu aftermartket do you use, and is it 4 sale.

Thanks,

Mr.TRIM
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$100 Front strut brace - MA70/MZ20

Will take it right now if it's still for sale or whatever...
Otherwise too bad for me I guess.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it had an aftermarket ecu and additional injectors etc.

this setup gets rid of afm and allows up to 750hp of fuel with the stock injectors running alongside these ones.

$1200 Vein pressure converter, additional injector controller,
intake pipe with additional injectors, hks pfc fcon, rev ad and fcd, from 650hp supra 7mgte. replaces your afm and makes car tunable by knobs on dash, good for ~750hp engine build.

plenum cost ~ $1500 to get made, if interested will sell plenum for ~$900 or near offer. I also have a ford V8 throttle body to suit and piping if you want to make an offer.

i believe the strut brace is spoken for..

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm an inpatient idiot, disregard.

Interested in LSD.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 08:02]

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lsd i believe i have a pretty firm buyer for..

its a 4.11 LSD which took me AGES to find and cost me a lot more than my sale price *sobs*

everything on this car is losing me a lot of cash

soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 21 October 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have sent you a pm and email in regard to your FPR but you didnt respond
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 22 October 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, I'm showing my lack of knowlege here.. But will either

$1400 JIC Suspension Project height adjustable coilovers suit supra/soarer, incl pillow bal strut tops and adjustable dampers

Fit a 92 GT Limited Soarer?

I'm just after a set of adjustable suspension for my car.

Thanks for the help in advance,
David

P.S. You you have pics of either set at all?
Thank you.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 22 October 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry soara7mgte, i just replied now.

icarus, as far asi know they only suit the ma70/jza70/mz21/mz20 models of soarer and supra. i dont think they will fit the uzz30/jzz30.

If anyone wants any of the other parts let me know asap..

btw if you think any of the prices are too high please make an offer as i may be way off with my asking prices.

Oh also...

INTERCOOLER IS SOLD.

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 22 October 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offer $250 for the radiator.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 22 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Radiator i believe is sold, just waiting on deposit.

$250? ouch, bit low but i suppose worth a try Wink I paid $980 for my custom PWR radiator.

any other offers on other parts?

parts sold:

Frount Mount Intercooler

parts awaiting deposits but tentatively sold:

Malpassi RRFPR
Triple Core Race Radiator
4.11 Supra LSD

few other items looking close to sold too so let me know Smile
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 22 October 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok if it falls through (radiator and LSD) let me know and we can negotiate.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Sat, 23 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK! i needed that LSD so bad! and it's sold! dam it! i gotta keep clunking around in my open diff :(-

Please tell me buyer fell thru for the LSD, and that you will take my offer of $380. Very Happy
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 25 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the GPS. Does it come with the monitor or is it just the CD/DVD unit?

What is the model number?
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 28 October 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shaaaaaaaaite mate Shocked ...that looks like a serious piece of machinery....i cant wait to see what ur replacing it with...

i just have one question....did the japanese ma70 supras come with lsd? my bro has one and every time i drive it it feels like it has LS, and im sure it hasnt been changed to that...so whats the deal...is it only the aussie ones that come with open?

Rolling Eyes and sorry to put this here but i figured u would know....would a soarer 7mgte + manual box fit in a ma70? i mean is it the same as the supra one?

thanx and good luck with the sale...those parts look hot

Adam
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 28 October 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate im not really after the performance parts but just wondering if u have a spare drivers side seatbelt on you

thanks
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 29 October 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dingaling and danish:
Sorry, that LSD was purchased by myself.

bobski: Check the vin number, most reports claim that all cars with a 1 at the end came WITH a LSD, and with a 0 ending, they were equipped with an open diff.

mrated: Try "toyrolla" parts in Epping Melbourne, I believe they had some last I was there, if Trueno doesn't have any...
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 29 October 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the width of those rims, i want something like that for my soarer but im sure they wont take 8inch up front, are those rims for sale? How much?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 01 November 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you still got the strut brace?

I am very interested in it...

lemme know champ Smile
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 01 November 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Offer: $900.00

Would like to see pictures first, and description of condition.
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Mon, 01 November 2004 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Tue, 02 November 2004 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya got anymore pics of the WTF soarer/supra looks hot wantin' to c it a bit more n specs. Couldnt find anythin on it in the mccr site.

cheers
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 04 November 2004 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys my old email was cancelled so i didnt see any of the pm's or replies on here til now.

Sold items:

LSD
Strut Brace
Intercooler
Radiator

Have had some interest on other items but i really just want to sell it off asap.

Would accept offer on coilovers if i had a set of suspension to swap in there as well.

i have still got all the computer gear and cooler piping with additional injectors and controllers etc.

Plenum, make an offer on it as my new setup needs something different made, so any offers will be considered.

All the car is in bits now, so i can have all items delivered as soon as people are interested.

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Thu, 04 November 2004 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TruenoGTAPEX wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 04:25

Plenum, make an offer on it as my new setup needs something different made, so any offers will be considered.

I am very intersted in the plenum, do you have any more pics that show it more clearly ?

What is the size of the T/body and is it included ?

Any pics can be posted or emailed directly to michael.bachmann@gm.com

Cheers

Michael B
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 05 November 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TruenoGTAPEX:

So you are not selling any of the coilovers sets?

Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 05 November 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya interested in these: are they for a ma70 supra?

do you have any pics?

I'll give u an offer through pm.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Fri, 05 November 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes coilovers are for sale, but if someone had a stock set to swap id sell cheaper with a changeover.

whichever set i dont sell ill keep one of them for the supra project.

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Sun, 07 November 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I said in my PM i'll swap my stock struts for a better price on the JIC or Teins.

Please let me know ASAP.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra/Soarer performance parts (incl t66, manifolds, worked 7m, suspension etc) Sun, 07 November 2004 18:37 Go to previous message
heya dude,

i think i missed what price u had offered on them.

i will be in melbourne in 3 weeks if you can hold off until then so i can remove the struts? otherwise i can try to get someone to remove either one of the sets.

im not sure which are the better ones, the teins or the jic's... any input from people?

obviously id prefer to keep the better set lol.

cmon on any of the other left over items, make offers Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Magnaflow 14805 Street Series Muffler
Next Topic:AE86 Bits - SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:03:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076420307159424 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.