Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
It's over Thu, 28 October 2004 05:59 Go to next message
Had my last exam today, man it feels great had economics and now I free to do what I want for 4 months then with any luck I'll be at uni, best thing is no more engrish, yay
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: It's over Thu, 28 October 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrat's dude, I've been there - done that. Now is the time to kill a few brain cells and 'bang some beaver' to quote Jack Nicholson.....
Maybe when you are at Uni you can invent a beer that only kills brain cells from the 85 - 90 % of our brains that we don't use, leaving you hungover next morning but just as smart as you were before you started drinking..... Very Happy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: It's over Thu, 28 October 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done mate. the summer after i finished high school was awsome, if you have a job, quit, and just get drunk till march. trust me you wont regret it.

chris
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's over Thu, 28 October 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 15:53

Congrat's dude, I've been there - done that. Now is the time to kill a few brain cells and 'bang some beaver' to quote Jack Nicholson.....
Maybe when you are at Uni you can invent a beer that only kills brain cells from the 85 - 90 % of our brains that we don't use, leaving you hungover next morning but just as smart as you were before you started drinking..... Very Happy

Actually, every part of our brain has every bit of knowledge we know...so even if you destroy 85-90% of our brain, the rest of it knows everything anyway Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's over Thu, 28 October 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the economics exam was pretty good last year, english sucked arse, too much to write Evil or Very Mad
had a piss-up after the last exam, went from 12noon - 4am Cool

Congratulations Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but none of my friends are finished yet, they all finish this week. Had fun on the weekend tossing all the useless shit out ie all my english notes, as I hope to do commerce english gets burnt yay. Still got the books to go already filled up the bin.
Cant wait to my car gets fixed this saturday then I'll take it on a nice long drive prob sat night.
I cant afford to give up work and surprisingly went for a interview on friday for a traineeship for accountancy, will work full time hopefully if I get one and then go to uni part time.
I dont mind work gives me money to burn on car and shit and also have plenty of time left anyway.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We all found a ritual burning made you feel a whole lot better than just throwing them out Laughing
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go hard son !!!! Paaaaaarty hard.

Cheers
Soapy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes four months of freedom is cool, no responsibilties until uni or whatever else happens starts, I am officially a bum.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this will be the best time of your life, until you start uni, then its back to study Mad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just get trashed and go to the beach Very Happy

i remeber the night i finished HSC in 2001, mainly cos i woke up in hospital after a car accident, not cool having your first day of freedom in a bed in pain Sad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: It's over Mon, 01 November 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 10:06

We all found a ritual burning made you feel a whole lot better than just throwing them out Laughing

me and my mates got really inebriated after i finished school..for about a week
when we sobered up most of our school stuff was gone Razz
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's over Tue, 02 November 2004 11:27 Go to previous message
mynameisrodney wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 18:13

well done mate. the summer after i finished high school was awsome, if you have a job, quit, and just get drunk till march. trust me you wont regret it.

chris

Bloody oath! I actually got a job at pizza hut after my exams to earn spending money for schoolies. They had me rostered for new years eve so i rang up 10mins before my shift and told them that i had just crashed my car and couldnt make it to work. I got a phone call a week later asking if my car was fixed and i told them i didnt wanna work for them anymore.
After that i got pissed almost every day or went to beach and it was damn awesome, i think im gonna do the same this summer. Very Happy Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Melbourne cup,..
Next Topic:Supermarket Employment... Can they scew me over?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:15:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057768821716309 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.