Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

*HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 03:28 Go to next message
Hey all As the rain’s stopping… the crusing begins again !!

After the huge success of the Melbourne Hot 4’s photo shoot even thow it was PISSIN down with rain…its time we follow it up with a open cruise. The Guys from Syd want to experience a whole cruise without rain… so shine up your cars and come crusing and have ya car possibly in hot4’s (all car’s welcome 4 6 8’s and rotary’s eheh ) MCCR is about crusing having fun and being part of the car community of Melbourne

Cruise destination = slight twisty roads with something a little different

When : Saturday 23rd of October 2004
Meet : 8.0pm
Depart : 9:00.pm
Where : LONLEY PLANET - Dockside, Corner Maribyrnong St and Parker St, South Melbourne.

http://www.melbccr.com/maps/lonelyp.gif

Hope to CYA all there !
  Send a private message to this user    
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anybody going??
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went, and met the infamous Lectric haha. 'Twas a good cruise, especially when me and Punkt went the wrong fucking way haha.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i went the wrong way with 20 other cars!! we somehow turned into a bloody twisty mountain road!! Shocked Shocked

which was ur car?
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both of our cars are in our avatars.. Mine was one of the 3 MkIV Supras there (as far as I know there were 3). There was a black one - not sure if it was N/A or turbo - and two silvers, both of which were N/A. Mine was one of the silver N/A ones, the one with the stock spoiler Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u see my car?? the only older skool toyota at 2nd meetpoint apart frm the ma70 supra
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sat, 23 October 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope sorry dude, I tend to focus on the newer cars Sad
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sun, 24 October 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh whats wrong with older cars? You should learn to respect your elders you know Laughing
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Sun, 24 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha there's nothing wrong with them, I just don't tend to look at them as much when I'm surrounded by hot newer cars! No offense Confused
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Tue, 26 October 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ummmmm, a favour and privilege to ask?? Rolling Eyes
i wouldn't be able to cruise with anyone in their sick car? it would be a total waste of time to bring my 84 Laser Crying or Very Sad
it would be such a cooooo experience... lemme know
thankyou

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 15:09]

ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Tue, 26 October 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh shiat..... i just relized Laughing i already missed it!
doh.... noooooo
well if any other cruises come up, the same question applies... i'm not around a lot of car tuners if any, and never get to ride in nice.....rides.....
soo lemme know
thankyou.... again

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 15:14]

van-
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Wed, 27 October 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, silly bastard Razz
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: *HOT 4's Photoshoot* MCCR Open Cruise **Saturday 23rd October** all welcome! Thu, 28 October 2004 08:24 Go to previous message
hey does Mark still own that sweet ass black MR2?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 06/11/04 A Sat Night cruise
Next Topic:RMIT toymods gathering
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:30:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047647953033447 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.