pioneer CD player
Digital dash
Single Turbo
Turbo timer
Air-Con
Power Windowns
Power Mirrors
Engine stock standard condition

Transmission has been recently replaced. Radiatior has been re-welded. Engine head has been recently re-plained.
Pic's of car will be up soon.

(also, if anyone has a "kick-down cable" compatable with this car, i will buy it, mine sticks sometimes)

If anyone's interest or has any questions about the car:
email: dearaugo@hotmail.com
phone: 0400667453
thanks, Brad DeAraugo - Brisbane.
  Send a private message to this user    
sharif123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 03 September 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow man im really interested in this car. Very Happy how the condition of the extrior. gees your lucky to have one of those man, ive been wanting one for ages. i love all the electrics and the body, wow, so sexy. is that the same model that has that sexy long front end?
I need some pics!!! Cool
sharif123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 03 September 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Btw dude how do u say your last name? what are u polish or something?
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 03 September 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uh, i dunno how sexy it is, but yeah its the same coupe body as the other 80's soarers. the paint hasn't been re-done in a while, there is a bit of rust at the bottom of the window but it'll be cut out by the time it's sold. but yeah, all the electric's work and apart from the sticky kick down cable the engine and drive train are in good condition. Although the engine has done like over 200,000 k's so if you're lookin to do it up, it'll need a new engine. The pic's should be up sometime next week.
if you're interested, and you live in Brisbane somewhere give me a call and you can come around for a look. Thanks for your reply man.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 03 September 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THIS ISNT HIS PERSONAL CAR
but this is how they look(2 of mine)
http://members.optushome.com.au/jag7799/car/front.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/jag7799/car/jzz10/2.jpg
second one is in for a respray atm
these are awesome cars and I love them
someone buy it and take care of it Smile
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Wed, 15 September 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys....
well, luck isn't on my side, i've blown the engine!....

If anybody is interested you can have it for about a grand.

I've found a Japanese importer who will give me a new half cut for 2,500, but i don't have that sorta money.... so if anyone wants to take it and put a new engine in it themselves, you can.
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Damn...i'm so cut...anyways....if anyone is interested:
dearaugo@hotmail.com
Brad: 0400667453
Brisbane.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 16 September 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows the body on this beast?? Worth saving or time to be wrecked??
Some pics would be good!

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 16 September 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rego?
wonder how much it would cost to ship to sydney
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 17 September 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you collect those things Jag??

the chrome lips on the guards look cool man, where did you get them from??
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 17 September 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 16:11

do you collect those things Jag??

the chrome lips on the guards look cool man, where did you get them from??

chrome things came with car.. never seen them on any other of my model soarer though
as well as those 2 cars i have about another 1.5 cars worth of spare parks(3's/4's of nearly everything)
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Mon, 20 September 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys whats going on?

Ok well I posted here about a month ago trying to sell my 82 Soarer for about 4 grand.
LOL, I then a few days later ran it without any oil in the engine and ruined the barings and scored the crank shaft.
i.e. my engine is now useless without total rebuild.

I then advertised it for a grand, in fear that I would be losing too much money trying to fix it and re-sell it. I considered the price of a new engine or a half cut and the cost of either installing the new engine or getting a complete conversion done.....but money wise it wasn't really possible...I only have a budget of about 1,500....

A friend of mine has told me that he will be able to install the engine relatively free of charge, if I can find a replacement engine...

Well, I've been thinking about it and I really don't wanna get rid of my soarer at all now! I was only gonna sell it in the beginning to get enough to get a loan for a newer model soarer...lol!

To the people who have called and emailed me about getting the body for a grand, I have sent u all emails apologizing for this abrupt change of circumstances....but if I sell it for a grand, I won't be able to get ANY wheels for quite a while.

So I'm now attempting to find a replacement engine and I need the help of you toymods crew!

I need to know what sort of engine is going to be compatable without doing a conversion which will inevabtbly be too expensive.
It's a......
1982 Toyota Soarer
Japanese Import
Model: E-M210
Engine: M-TEU
Frame: MZ10
Colour: White
Transmission: 4-speed auto

I need to know what sort of engine will fit in without many other parts?

I'm assuming only the M series engines will fit?

5M-GEU
M-TEU
1G-EU
1G-GEU
6M-GEU
7M-GTEU
7M-GEU
1G-GTEU
1G-GEU

what engine is going to go in without a conversion? Are there any additional parts that need to come with the engine to make it compatable without a total conversion?

I need to find an engine guys!!!! can anyone help?

I'll put this post in the classified for wanted parts as well.
Does anyone have one or know a good wreckers where I could pick one up for cheap? Absolutely any information on this topic would be useful.

As you can see, I'm not very sure on the idea, so any thoughts or ideas would be helpful...

Thanks guys!!
If anyone is wondering, the pics of my car will be up within 3 days of this post.

Thanks again,
Brad.
dearaugo@hotmail.com
ph: 0400667453
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Mon, 20 September 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive already told u
mteu is the only one that will go straight in
any other will need engine, ecu, loom, gearbox(if its outside m series) or manual
also the car runs seperate ecu's for engine and gearbox
if ur goign to do any conversion do a 1g gte
cheap and easy for the car as you can get mounts for it already because of the gz10
madgino
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Tue, 21 September 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be nice this is a first poster here.

Alright guys, Im in the same boat aswell. I have the exact same model car, same engine.

Im also looking for another engine or similar engine for this car. It looks like the 1ggte engine is the go for this car.

How hard is the conversion and how much should I be paying for a half cut.

Regards

Frank
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Tue, 21 September 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
madgino wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 13:05

Be nice this is a first poster here.

Alright guys, Im in the same boat aswell. I have the exact same model car, same engine.

Im also looking for another engine or similar engine for this car. It looks like the 1ggte engine is the go for this car.

How hard is the conversion and how much should I be paying for a half cut.

Regards

Frank

Conversion is easy
those model soarers came out as a GZ10 aswell. using a 1g geu engine(ive got one in my front yard).
so if you get the mounts out of one of those, the engine will just bolt in.
Half cuts cost around 2200 for a manual 1g gte.. also get a tailshaft from the 1g soarer if it happens to have a manual box and conversion will be very cheap...
you could be really nice and do a 1j conversion though
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Tue, 21 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i agree, if i had the money, i would deffinately try and find a manual 1G GTE half cut. I've looked around, and i reckon the 1G would be the most power if your looking to spend only about... 3 or maybe 4 grand. But if you want it to REALLY soar, then do it right the first time and find a 1J! lol.

yeah half-cut for a 1g u will find for around 2 grand...i found one here in brisbane for 1,500, but i dunno what cond. it would have been in...
conversions, from what i know, would be around, 2 grand, thats with no complications.
good luck man, keep us posted.
brad.
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Wed, 27 October 2004 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aye whats going on?

the mz10 is still sittin out in the street growing rust:(
plus i didn't help matters by going and buying another car!
i found a ke70 rolla sedan for 900 bucks so i decided to buy that instead of an engine for the soarer.
so now i have TWO classic toyotas from 82
except one does go and the rolla is a BEAST with 3 speed auto.......... Rolling Eyes

guys i'm getting sick of this slow arse car shit! lol
someone help me find something fast or get one of my current shit boxes to go fast. what do i do?

i need some cheap horsepower!!!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Wed, 27 October 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad_ wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 01:19

aye whats going on?

the mz10 is still sittin out in the street growing rust:(
plus i didn't help matters by going and buying another car!
i found a ke70 rolla sedan for 900 bucks so i decided to buy that instead of an engine for the soarer.
so now i have TWO classic toyotas from 82
except one does go and the rolla is a BEAST with 3 speed auto.......... Rolling Eyes

guys i'm getting sick of this slow arse car shit! lol
someone help me find something fast or get one of my current shit boxes to go fast. what do i do?

i need some cheap horsepower!!!!

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS Laughing
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
mz10 pics Thu, 28 October 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i've got some pics of the car but i can't post 'em cause i have no where to host them, can someone help me out?
brad.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: mz10 pics Thu, 28 October 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here she is.

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/4.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/5.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/8.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/7.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/6.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/9.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/10.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/11.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/3.JPG

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 12:28]

Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
mz10 pics Thu, 28 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome simon! thanks for that man.

yeah, here it is, needs a bit of a wash, but i haven't been driving it for a few months!

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 28 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh.. its the povo pack verison.. with weird trims and stuff like the one willbo bought
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 28 October 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
povo pack?

c'mon man! Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 28 October 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad_ wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 22:33

povo pack?

c'mon man! Laughing

thats just what its called
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: mz10 pics Thu, 28 October 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad_ wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 22:30

awesome simon! thanks for that man.

yeah, here it is, needs a bit of a wash, but i haven't been driving it for a few months!

No problem any time at all, good luck with the sale. Smile
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Sat, 30 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u see the rust under the back 2 windows, around the fuel cap and along the tip of the boot? i can grind all that out with a grinder no problem, right? then just bog 'em up or fill it with lead? once i do all that can i leave it like that till i have cash to get it resprayed? is it necessary to get a respray or can i just cover up the parts that i have sanded back? but i don't want to do a dodge job.
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 28 January 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear toymods.

If anyone wants to buy this car, as is, you can have it for 1,000. i'm over trying to fix it. i'm out on my arse and trying to get cash, and as much as it pains me to get rid of the soarer especially in the condition its in. come get it, 1,000 bucks. it all works except the damn engine.
peace out.
brad.
b.dearaugo@student.qut.edu.au
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Mon, 31 January 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump guys.

1 grand ono

??????????
Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Thu, 10 February 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone make me an offer?

500 bucks. the rest of the car is in good nick. everything on it works (except the farkin engine).

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 11 February 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I didnt have 4.5 cars in my yard already I would get this, I need a shed :/

If you decide to do an engine swap I'd be willing to come and watch, lift heavy stuff and drink your beer Smile, I mean help, lol
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 11 February 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, if you wanna send it down to sydney included in that $500 you have yourself a deal. [ Some how i dont think you will come at that Very Happy & i dont blame you - but it is a serious offer if your only other option is to send it to the wreckers.]

Good luck with the sale!

Brad_
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Fri, 11 February 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Dust
i've already looked into the engine swap. it probably is the most sensible idea to keep it running, but i don't have the know how or the coin to do it. i even got a replacement crank but couldn't afford to rebuild it either. its probably better off with someone who knows a bit more than i do.

MA70
dude if you can look into the cheapest way of shippin it to sydney, i'll include it in the 500 bucks and ship it down. just let me know how you get on.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ** 1982 SOARER ** FOR SALE Tue, 01 March 2005 03:44 Go to previous message
Hey mate, you end up getting rid of this?

Cheers
Wilbo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:dune buggy
Next Topic:Fs/Trade: N13 Pulsar w/11 Months rego.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 16:27:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071849822998047 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.