Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Nissan exa vs commodore drivers Sat, 23 October 2004 15:19 Go to next message
i hear ppl bagging commodore drivers all the time. this should happen because majority of the cars are holden anyway. Has anyone had experience with exa drivers??

When i drive, i feel as though i have a sign saying "EXA's, race me!!" everytime im at the lights with an exa, chances are we end up dragging!! ive only been driving in this country for 4 months and i have way more experience with exa's than commodores.

how bout u?
  Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan exa vs commodore drivers Sat, 23 October 2004 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its because exa drivers have small man syndrome and they feel as if they have to prove something to everyone
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Nissan exa vs commodore drivers Sun, 24 October 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As much as i bag out exa's. I find them more sporty etc. then the commo's.
van-
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Nissan exa vs commodore drivers Mon, 25 October 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 03:22

its because exa drivers have small man syndrome and they feel as if they have to prove something to everyone

Haha, I doubt buying a small car in the first place is a particularly good cure for small man syndrome Razz

But yeah, I've been getting a lot of silly fucks in stock VP/VN Commodores with loud exhausts wanting to drag me at the lights and stuff. Shit, i know my Supra isn't the fastest around, but it's a cold day in hell before a Commodore like that is going to get past me!
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan exa vs commodore drivers Thu, 28 October 2004 14:27 Go to previous message
hmmm Idiots in Exa and Commoz huh? well come to my area (ahem) broadmeadows. and youll see alot of these knobs around.. theyll drag you, cut you off, get your attention with their fulli sik, doof doof stereo system...
yeah theyre "FULLI SIK".. livin life 2 Fast 2 Furious Style owning only his moms car powered with a straight through Exhaust.. lolz there was stock EXA with a Massive NISMO sticker in the windshield.. just sad.. (plastic hub caps, BAaahahaha)

come to this area and youll laugh!! Laughing Laughing

guaranteed!!! its like youre driving around "laugh-at-rice" land

btw anyone seen....
a RalliArt Civic?
a mercedes with some civic gl rear spoiler?
camira with evolution 5 rear spoiler?
nissan urvan with big jeeps rims?

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:All About Lily Chou-Chou
Next Topic:please host my pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 15:38:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066800117492676 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.