Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Half-Cut dealers, your opinions Thu, 28 October 2004 08:56 Go to next message
Hey all, i'm currently after a half-cut 7M-GTE and i'm currently contacting most places on the 'half-cut dealers' list on the forum to get prices and everything. But i was after your opinion on which places are the best to buy from?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 12:46]

Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Half-Cuts Thu, 28 October 2004 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you looking for a place just in tassie or over australia?

there is a thread with dozens of halfcut dealers somewhere on toymods, ya just gotta find it
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Half-Cuts Thu, 28 October 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=35043&rid=2738&S=2a62d9f793e4e6c6369f88f fba12e5bb&pl_view=&start=0#msg_309337
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: Half-Cuts Thu, 28 October 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DONT BUY ONE FROM "name removed by moderator" IN ADELAIDE COS THEY WILL FUCK YOU AROUND!!! I GOT MY 7MGTE HALF CUT FROM THEM, AND IM STILL WAITING TO GET SOME LITTLE PARTS WHICH THEY SOLD FROM IT AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD REPLACE Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 07:30] by Moderator

Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Half-Cuts Thu, 28 October 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my JZA70 half cut from CVAP and couldnt be happier with the things I got - for the price I paid. EXCELLENT!!!
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Half-Cuts Fri, 29 October 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
real soon i should have my 1jz cut, i'm not sure when! but when i find a decent manual one for the right price, and when i have the funds i'll get it. Then i'll have essentially a 7mgte halfcut forsale, i was only going to sell it for $800-$1000 with an auto with everything else in a halfcut. It's done under 150,000ks (147,000kms) I tightened the head bolts since i got it and have not had a problem since, i also just rechecked the headbolts just recently and they have not budged since i last torqued them down to 72ft-lbs. Also when i buaght the car, it had a fresh headgasket and waterpump and timing belt done by toyota in melbourne.

Always let the car warm up and cool down on everydrive. Changed the oil every few thousand kays, with high quality synthetic. The engine was always pretty well restrained infront of the auto so it's lived a pretty non thrashed life.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Half-Cuts Fri, 29 October 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent to dingaling
PM sent to RA65 Sleeka

I did find that half-cut dealers thread, as i said before and have emailed 15 of them on the list, thnx though. 7 have gotten back to me with only 1 hope of luck from Jap Performance (located in NSW) who might be getting one in around december!

I'm looking all over australia at the moment for one but just looking for availability and price and such at the moment

So wats everyones opinions on different dealers in half-cuts?
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Half-Cut dealers, your opinions Sat, 30 October 2004 10:15 Go to previous message
I have had numerous delaings with Jap performance over the years and I find them to be good.

Recently I shopped at a place called Ichiban - they too were good.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HELP! ke10 front struts!
Next Topic:2jz into hilux.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 01:56:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070180892944336 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.