Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 04:42 Go to next message
Time for me to sort this out.

For those of us who have friday off and are going to the camping trip down south, we might as well meet up and cruise down the coast road together.

MEETING: Homebush Bay (olympics venue) Carpark no.6
TIME: 9am for 9.30am depart
HEADING: Down to Woolongong and onto the Princess Hwy, continuing south past Batemans Bay about 35km into Moruya. Exact route into the gong will be decided on the day

Dont forget to have a full tank of petrol, munchies, tents, eskies and all your gear for a weekend away.

I'll see you all there bright and early in the morning!

DONT FORGET YOUR UHF RADIOS!
If you want/need a UHF, send me a PM.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 November 2004 21:35]

Send a private message to this user    
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See you there dude Smile
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woo Hoo

I've been looking forward to this one.

UHF's will definately be handy. It makes the drive a lot more interesting.

Now I just have to hope it's a nice cool day so I can convince Mandy taking a car with no AC is a good idea.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have Fun Guys.... Take care on the road........... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will probably catch you as you pass through Albion Park somewhere between 10:30 and 11 then.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am planning on stopping at the KFC/BP in albion park for a fuel topup and munchies stop - so be ready my man Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK we will come 2 homebush c u all there. will this b the longest cruise?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm.. I was not a very organised little boy this last couple of weeks and haven't put in a leave form yet Confused

I'll see what I can do for this Friday, or else I'll be going down on Saturday morning Sad
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, that's where I was planning to fill up anyway.
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Mon, 01 November 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cya at homebush then....my starter motor works now Very Happy...unlike yesterday
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
**COUGH** im sick
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROAD TRIP and were taking the 65 cause it has the CD player Smile

mmmmm Just worked out the expected fuel bill... 65 litre tank, 320 k's to a tank. approx 340k's to RiverBreeze... $75 a tank... F#@K

Thats $150 plus in fuel !!!!! Anyone got a 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GE they wanna give me, I need something more economical Wink

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha! DO IT ROD!

2jz-ge's arent that pricey anymore Smile
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
icon5.gif  Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I suggest either we pick a different meeting place or a different time.
Reason is that Homebush is near the M4 & Parramatta Rd.
9am is in the end of peak hour traffic.

I'd have to leave my place at about 8am just to get there for the meet.

maybe 9:30am meet for 10:00am depart
or maybe meet at Liverpool or Campbelltown instead so we're going across the peak traffic, not with it?
Well, at least some of us.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve - its about a 3 hour drive down to Moruya, leaving any later wouldnt leave much of a friday left for drinking etc now would it? Wink

Homebush aint exactly a walk in the park for me either, but its damn close to the route we are taking (homebush bay dr) and will hopefully put us in a situation where we will have minimal traffic upon exodus for the group.

It was either that or the Bull'n'Bush, and i didnt want to make people from say Campbeltown drive all over sydney just to head south again.
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so from homebush were pretty much genna be goin down homebush bya drive till it changes names like 5 times to king georges, then getting on the highway at the end of king georges at south hurstville / blakehurst?
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The peeps from Cambelltown would be doing that anyway, unless they're going to emet on route.

BTW, my car has brake issues & won't be going.

Anyone got a spare seat?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Tue, 02 November 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How long would it take from wollongong? I'm still trying to work out if I should go down friday night or saturday morning.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its about 2.5-3 hours from the gong.

Go down friday night dude, otherwise you will miss out on the festivities Smile

Steve - sorry to hear aboot the car. Im sure something can be sorted seatwise, i *might* have a spare seat Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 00:38]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you do, it'd be much appreciated.

If anyone else does, let me know.

I've been trying to fit a new set of DBA discs & I've got to get my caliper modified to move them slightly to clear. This won't happen till next week.
I could put the old warped rotors on, but then I wouldn't have any fun driving.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah if its only 2.5 hours past the gong. It'd take me an hour to get to the gong. if I organise myself properly I could leave dead on 5:30, catch the friday night traffic ... get there at 9 - 10pm.

I'll do it!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<starsky voice>
DO IT!
</starsky voice>

you have 5 stud dont you steve - cos i have some AE101 superstrut discs at home, but they are only 4 stud....
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I bet they don't have 4 piston brakes & 300mm discs!
I've still got my original stuff sitting at home, but the mounts have been modified so they don't bolt up anymore.
Calipers are off being machined at the mo, so barring mishaps, I'll get them back tomorrow arvo.

Then I've got to bleed the brakes, etc.
(Crosses fingers)
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: UHFradios Wed, 03 November 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT MENT TO BE PM INSTEAD OF REPLY :$ lol

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 06:38]

turbosupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Wed, 03 November 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there just for the drive...I'll try to get a friend to come along so I don't look like a nigel-no-friends.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so can we wate under brooks road over pass 4 u people?
u r going down this free way? the 1 that gose 2 camballtown
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry dude I have no idea what that road is. The plan is to leave from the olypics then go straight down the coast from there past the airport etc.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure the idea is to go down Homebush Bay Drive, then keep going as it changes into King Georges Rd etc.. That will take us down to the Princes Hwy.

Not going to be going down the Hume Hwy from what I understand.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so i will wait at heathcote McDonald's
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that should be fine, if we leave at 9:30 it would be about 10:20-30 depending on traffic, as heathcote mac is only like 10 min from my place (next to king georges rd at penshurst), and my place is 45 min from homebush p6,
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you will be at heathcote maccas too notorious?

Craig - my number is 0404 094 895 if you need to call me dude.

now if only i could tell this rain to git fvckkked
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aargh! I know!!! Crying or Very Sad
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just relised how close homebush is to me,lol more like be there around 10 10 ish if we leave on time lol, im planing to goto homebush, im kinda like in the middle. yet if u want me to i can goto mac. good luck with the rain, hope it listens to u Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 12:31]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov Thu, 04 November 2004 20:58 Go to previous message
yes i will b at heathcote McDonald's at about 10:10 thanks Karl
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV
Next Topic:Toymods Monthly Meet??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:08:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074830055236816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.