Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 24 October 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes we should be skimming through albion park. i wouldnt mind stopping at the BP/KFC there for a quick munch etc.

As for powered sites - there are heaps. I have 4 sites in my name, and each site is pretty big with no real people limit. We are also allowed to park our cars in the unpowered camping area, to take full advantage of the powered site space.... so in answer, there's plenty of space availiable.
  Send a private message to this user    
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 24 October 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, will be seeing you this sunday i think for the cruise up north
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 28 October 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I can't wait to get out for the weekend.

Looking forward to this one.

Should be a nice cruise as well if everyone brings along their CB's.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sat, 30 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm geting revved up for next weekend. Very Happy

Has there been any thought about what we will be doing for meals. I guess we will all be eating out for dinner, possibly lunch as well, but what about brekky. Is there BBQ facilities to cook up some bacon and eggs etc.

We will probably head off on our own sometime on Friday morning. We haven't done a long trip with the baby yet, so we may make a couple of stops along the way.

See you there

Anthony
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 31 October 2004 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing only breakfast needs to be worried about?

Any ideas what time heading back on Sunday?

Also, I've got spare seats if anyone needs a ride, wants to save their car, etc.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, how many have we got going down now?

I might take friday off as an RDO. Camping is a good excuse for a bludge day. (I won't be able to come down until kylie finishes work @ 3:30)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont actually know how many people, but at an educated guess i would say around 20 or so.

There is a common room which has BBQ and cooking facilities, coin operated though, but only like 20c or $1.00 or something silly. As for dinners etc, bring your own food if you want, but i was thinking that friday nite we could have a little group BBQ or something which we can sort out when we get down there (shops etc are not very far away).

i should probably get to organising our little cruise down Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the latest time we can get there on friday night? I'm guessing I (we)'ll be down at around 8 or 9pm.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those cruising down from Sydney on friday morning:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50046&start=0&rid=883&S=e5db93127426 871e1877ab77ded513aa

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 09:17

Also, I've got spare seats if anyone needs a ride, wants to save their car, etc.

Steve, I might take you up on that if you've got the room (and I can get my ass organised in time). More than happy to chip in for fuel/snacks along the way. I don't really fancy a 3+ hour drive with cricket noises coming from my engine bay. Confused

** edit ** Oh yeah - And which morning are you planning on heading down?

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 10:47]

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 01 November 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look's like I wont be making the trip this year Crying or Very Sad

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hear ben, but there is always next year Smile

Now here is the part which sux - i am finding it nay on impossible to hire canoes down in the area. I have a few leads i am following, but at the moment the best i can find is the guy a few doors down who rents out boats.

He has tinnies available with 6hp motors for $38 1st hr and $12 every hour after... of course public liability insurance has killed the market Mad Mad

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm I don't think they'll let me go dirt karting again...

http://www.canberracelica.org/images/moruya/kart46 .jpg
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm heading down Friday.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man - i talked to the guy, and he was really happy with the CCG coming down there, was even happier at the idea that you were coming back Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 15:50

I'm heading down Friday.

Cool, I'll give you a buzz in the next couple of days if the offer still stands?

I'm just next to Liverpool, so if the meeting point changes at all *cough cough* it should be nice and easy Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kylie can't change her shift on friday so we're gonna come down stupidly early on saturday. Hopefully get there around 10am for breakfast.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
icon5.gif  Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 02 November 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car has brake issues, & won't be coming.

Although I would still to come.

Anyone got a spare seat for me now?

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 22:36]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 03 November 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it might be time to PACK PMP-80Y!!!

Lets see now, so far i could have...
# Teh Witzl
# Lucid
# Wagonist
# teh massive party tent (two room)
# spare 3 man dome tent
# eskies
# 3 people's bags of crap
# stereos and other gadgets

I think pimpboy would be VERY full then Wink I'll see how i go, steve/paul gimme a call if you want/need lift.
I dont think i would be able to go past liverpool Paul, so maybe if you left your car at my place or something.... i dunno.

i **had** thought to meet in Casula - but the majority seems to be coming from the hills, and driving down the Cumberland that time of morning takes about 1-1.5hrs from castle hill/baulkham hills. At least down there you have motorways etc to use Wink

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 03 November 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bags Shotgun Laughing Laughing Laughing
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 03 November 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There may now be a chance that I will get my calipers back Thursday arvo. Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 03 November 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd you both.

I'll wait and see how Steve's car comes along but *may* take mine down to save teh massif squeeze into Pimp Boy!
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 03 November 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone have an idea of what the entertainment itinery for this weekend will be??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday:
# Pitchin' tents
# drinkin' beer
# eatin' food
# drinkin' beer
# checkin' the town
# drinkin' beer
# goin' the pub
# drinkin' beer

Saturday:
# Eatin' breaky
# soberin' up
# go kartin'
# DOOORIFUTOOOOO!!! Very Happy
# Back to caravan park
# drinkin' beer

I think that just about covers it... im sure you get the idea Smile
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And whats about Sunday?
Any idea what time you're thinking on heading back?

I've got dinner planned & if you'd seen the girl you'd understand.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Karl
Only a few of us are staying over on Sat night we but can sure handle the program from Saturday! Seems most of the CCG are doing day trips so as usual it all depends on the weather as to who ends up coming. Seb and I have a cabin each so we dont really care, Ha!

We are leving Canberra on Sat at approx 8.30 so will catch up to you guys at mid/late morning. Im even bringing the new half 23 Trailer to show off Chucks handywork. IT EVEN HAS A BBQ IN THE BOOT!!

Whats your mobile incase your out and about? Im on 0408994410.
Cheers
Mitch
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me = 0404 094 895.

sunday im planning on going home relatively early. I have to get back to get an engine into a car before monday....

basically its a social weekend, so whatever we all feel like doing is what we do Smile
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Karl. Thats fine. We just hope to catch up with you guys on Sat arvo, Sat night and whoever is around on Sunday morning, considering you have a longer drive back than us. Just good practice for the Toy Nats at Tam eh! Cheers. Mitch.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm bailing at this point.

As a few ppl know the wagon is off the road. I'm using the time I got off to go awayu to get it on the road again and the the $$$ I'll save to help aswell.

I would come but I'm sick of getting up a 2:30 am to get to work

Have a blast

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE!!!

That's soft!

Oh well I guess we'll have to try and make do without you there, it won't be the same though.

Who's going to get incriminating photo's in women's underwhere now? I guess it'll only be Rod.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 04:32]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.... is danny going? Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 12:24

Im even bringing the new half 23 Trailer to show off Chucks handywork. IT EVEN HAS A BBQ IN THE BOOT!!

Oh HELL yeah!! Very Happy Is it done in matching bright yellow??! Surprised

(I will have to check this out.. It's one of those things I would love to do some time down the track)
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Thu, 04 November 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm man you beat me to it. I have been wanting to turn a Crown Front end into a BBQ I want photo's
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 07 November 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ front-cut? In typical "Gone In 60 Seconds" style? Very Happy All you really need is a scoop or a vent at the top. Wink
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 07 November 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the ecception of the accident with my car Crying or Very Sad Mad it was a great weekend Laughing Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 07 November 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
Here are some of the picture's Cassie took at the dirt karts. I think these are all me, will get some of the others up later.http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_311.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_312.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_313.jpg
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Sun, 07 November 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"YOUR TRESPASSIN' ON MY DIRT FARM"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_314_full.jpg

how menny men dose it take 2 put up a tent?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_315_full.jpg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah - that big tent was all me baby Very Happy

excellent weekend! The only rain we had was on the drive down, and a little drizzle late saturday night.

Dirt karts were sweet.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the dirt karts were awesome. I can't believe how hard Mandy went on them she was possessed.

The drive down certainly was interesting with the amount of rain. I can't say I've ever seen a car go aquaplaning off the road into the guard rail right in front of me before, happy I was in the other lane. I don't think I've ever seen weather bad enough for truck drivers to pull over and drive on the shoulder at walking pace before either.

My main dissappointment is not getting a chance to really have a chat with our visitors from ACT. I went looking for them on Saturday night along with Rod but couldn't find them and we were too soft to go and knock on the door at 11PM. I couldn't find any of them out and about on Sunday either. Oh well next time I guess.

The drive back was painful. There was so much traffic doing about 60-70 kph. My car had so many 70 to 140 sprints on the way to the gong it's a wonder I didn't wear out third gear. Then after the gong theere was some bulls**t push bike race and you had to do 60 on the freeway. It was the longest 300 odd K drive of my life. On the upside though there was a dog show on in one of the towns on the way back so we stopped and checked out some kick arse dogs. My favourite the huge Staffy named Zeus.

Overall it was time off well needed by both myself and Mandy. I loved it.
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit re post post with resized pics when i can think properly tommorow until then http://scottblack.no-ip.com/toymods/

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 10:57]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 21:05

"YOUR TRESPASSIN' ON MY DIRT FARM"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_314_full.jpg

Hehheh.. Beer'o'clock rocks!! Very Happy

Anyway, the weekend away was awesome. I actually hadn't been camping in yonks, which I think showed when I forgot to bring things like a mattress to sleep on (man that tent floor got cold at night!!). I had a great time on those karts, I only wish they'd had around 10kw more at those very bald back tyres Laughing but seeing the girls getting some sideways action was also very cool. Cool

Overall though it was great fun and very relaxing and it was good to meet/see the guys that came along from the Canberra Celica Group again. Those of you who I've met so far seem like a great, friendly bunch of people. Hopefully we will be able to tee up these sort of outings again in the future (the idea of a summer meet-up around Kangaroo Valley was thrown about and I reckon this sounds the goods Smile ).

I'll hopefully have a few photos and videos up shortly from my camera. If anyone wants to bring their photos along on CD to the meeting next week I'll try and compile them all into the one big gallery, rather than having them spread around.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 12:20]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like fun boys & girls, I'll try to come along to the next one.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, got my pics up at:
http://www.luc1d.net/other/moruya/

A few fave's

The karts - These weren't quite what I was expecting!!
http://www.luc1d.net/other/moruya/Img_0032.jpg

Pimp Boy being.. well... Pimp! Laughing
http://www.luc1d.net/other/moruya/Img_0022.jpg

Gotta love Mitch's "Tweety" towing the Celica Trailer!! Very Happy
http://www.luc1d.net/other/moruya/Img_0051.jpg
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Mon, 08 November 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a great weekend too.
Although I remembered that I hadn't brought my sleeping bag when I got to Lucid's place. Not real fun sleeping in 4 layers of clothes to keep warm. Embarassed

Was good to relax away from home, have a few (too many) brews.

I'll think we'll have to slip something in the Canberra people drinks to make them stay awake. Laughing They disappeared after dinner (mmmm... Chinese) on Sat night
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey TOYMODS.

Well thank God the weather was great as I would hate to have spent a weekend at the coast in the sort of weather you guys copped on the way down to Moruya!

Yep it was dissappointing that we only had 4 of us from the CCG actually stay at the park, but the weather forecast was a major turn off for most of our guys......silly them! Casey and Sarah did meet up with us on Sunday for a bit too.

Well at least Pam, Seb, Phil and I had a great time at the park. We certainly did seem to miss catching up with you guys a few times as we too walked around the tents and cabins to find you were off elsewhere. Have to better plan my socialising next time.

You should have come over after the Chinese meal in town. After you guys retired to the tent to watch the DVD (im deaf as anything so thats why I bailed!) we just sat around having a chat and a few beers till well after midnight.

It was really great to catch up at the Go Karts and even more fun being overtaken, hassled and out driven by Kylie and Pam....how embarassing for me eh! Dinner was great fun and it was certaily great meeting some of the new guys in TOYMODS (and the old ones too Rod!).

As you can see by the pics, the trailer was a huge PR success as I got calls all over the place asking about the trailer and the CCG (thanks again Chuck). It was a VERY slow trip up the Clyde with poor little Tweety doing its best to tow the trailer but with the Turbo going in this month it sure wont be a problem next trip!

Will definately look forward to the next catch up at Kangaroo Valley. With hopoefully a better turn out by the CCG and more time allocated by us to catch up for our usual/Beer O'Clock/Chatfest.
Special thanks to Karl for organinsing a great weekend too!
Cheers
Mitch
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sizes fixed

carl happily watchin tv
http://scottblack.no-ip.biz:8080/toymods/PB060078.JPG

part of the drive down
http://scottblack.no-ip.biz:8080/toymods/PB050008.JPG
http://scottblack.no-ip.biz:8080/toymods/PB050011.JPG

The Cars
http://scottblack.no-ip.com/toymods/PB070103.JPG

my car before we leave for home
http://scottblack.no-ip.com/toymods/PB060066.JPG

My car half way home
http://scottblack.no-ip.biz:8080/toymods/PB070108.JPG

my car at home
http://scottblack.no-ip.biz:8080/toymods/PB080119.JPG

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 04:51]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Broken links? Shocked
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah just slow server (hosted on my comp)_
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, great weekend away, look forward to joining you all again when I can. Will try to have my photos on CD and bring them for the meeting on the 15th.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great weekend. Its a pity the weather scared people away.

Was good to catchup with the toymods guys, many with babies now, but that didn't stop anyone from having a go on the skid-karts! I think the wives enjoyed it (the weekend) as much as the guys did, was great that everyone joined in.

The celica guys were great and make me want to go to canberra for one of their meets ... as long as its at the Central cafe in Queenbeyan!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pete - i still want those videos Razz

yes, again was MUCHO FUN! and thanks to the CCG guys who came down - its awesome to see you guys turn up to almost every event in the local area!
turbosupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Tue, 09 November 2004 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm....this was my first cruise with toymods, and although I knew not everyone was going to drive down on the friday morning, I was still disappointed with the turnout.

Was expecting at least most of the members of toymods to turn up.

I had fun though, met some good people, even though it was the worst rain I had seen for a while...and my damn car kept fogging up.

I'm happy everyone made it back alive...notorious had a close one...sorry mate...looks like you guys had a good time after I turned back home in Albion Park. Crying or Very Sad

Look forward to the next one...only hope there will be a lot more cars there. At least 20 cars will be fun Very Happy

Anyway...I think there was a guy there named Rob (sorry cant remember ur name) he was driving a toyota crown with plate TOY.XXX. Does anyone now how I could contact him? Cause he might be able to help me out with a car problem I'm having.

Thanks heaps guys
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Weekend away - Bateman's Bay, 5-7th NOV Wed, 10 November 2004 00:42 Go to previous message
Rod (with the red crown) is the club president

He posts as "thetoyman75" if you go to the 1st page of this thread, he's on it.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SYDNEY CRUISERS!!!!!!
Next Topic:Cruise to Moruya for Toymods Camping Trip - friday 5th Nov
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:33:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015007972717285 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.