Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
batesy
Regular

May 2002
2TG gear 4-sale Tue, 12 October 2004 10:37 Go to next message
Hey all
Ive got alotta 2TG stuff in my shed and i'm thinking its about time i got rid of some of it Smile

3 x 2TG heads (one is complete, needs a face and can be used on vechile again. The other one is completely bare, no cams valves springs etc but has been faced and valve seats have been re-done.
And the other is the last edition of the 2TG, 262 one which has the off centre pistons domes and combustion chambers. comes with pistons but they need new rods)
1 x cams to suit the ol 2TG (not sure what number, if interested give us a PM and i'll get back to you)
1 x complete bottom end which needs to be overhauled (comes with top chain and timing cover etc.
1 x EFI inlet plenium but 2 interjectors are knackerd (no EFI wiring loom or comp)
1 x EFI thermostat housing which is old and crusty but looks like she will go again Smile
1 x timing cover to suit 2TG
1 x 2TG crank and pistons + rods
1 X 2TG block
I may have forgotten some things so give us PM if you have any questions
Also id like to get rid of most of these items in SA becuase ICF COD'ing anywhere Smile sorry,
cheers simon
  Send a private message to this user    
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Wed, 13 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I'm after the efi for the 2tgue and maybe the good head that needs a new face lol sounds kind of kinky don't you think. Very Happy but I'm in tassie so give me a price on them and if you can maybe put a pic up of the 262 head.oh and is the head that needs the new face is it a gue head or the older 220 and 222 head? thanks
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Wed, 13 October 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You dont have an electruonic ignition system to fit a 2tg do u?
batesy
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Thu, 14 October 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable; I have a dizzy (electronic unit) but i'm not sure how to wire it back up lol. $50 If your interested.

goonman86: I dont have my digi cam back yet, but when i do i'll sends some pics. The head that just needs a face is a 260 (EFI type head)... well i'm pretty sure anyways, it ran the twin solex's alrite. Price wise for the head i'm after bout $220 and the EFI manifold bout $80 + postage (not sure how to get it over there if you want it tho Smile

-Simon

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Thu, 14 October 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do u mean u dont know how to wire it? As in, the distributor itself is in pieces? or you just dont know how to wire the distributor into the car? what type of distributor is and so forth...have you got the ignitor and coil etc..
cheers bro, grant
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Fri, 15 October 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be after the efi and the electronic ignition if its in good working order
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Sat, 16 October 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
except if the electronic ignition is in good working order...im buying it Smile
batesy
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Mon, 18 October 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable:
I have the complete setup (coil igniter pack and dizzy)
I had it on my 2TG but took it off and never rewired the igniter to the dizzy and i'm not sure how it goes lol. I'm not an auto elec just a diesel mechanic lol Smile
the dizzy itself i want $50 but if you want the lot say bout $90 + postage (BTW, its a nippen denso dizzy with nippen denso coil)

Goonman86: the EFI manifold is still here but as i said before the injectors (2 of) are knackerd. doesnt come with comp coz i dont have one lol

Cheers Simon
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Mon, 18 October 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take the ignition gear if they dont want it
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Sat, 23 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be happy to buy that Smile
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Tue, 02 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude
just wondering if you still have the 2tg elec dizzy, and or the efi?

cheers, jesse!
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TG gear 4-sale Tue, 02 November 2004 22:22 Go to previous message
Hey bud, I'm in adelaide and after 2tg stuff, PM me with your details and we can work it out from there...
Cheers
Ciaran Whelan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:full ta22 and ta23 in pieces..all gotta go
Next Topic:wrecking ae82seca twincam
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 01:50:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065300464630127 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.