Toymods » General Car Talk » old school celica owners in brisbane

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
christo
Regular

July 2004
old school celica owners in brisbane Sun, 31 October 2004 07:41 Go to next message
hey people. anyone who owns an oldschool celica live in the indooroopilly/kenmore area of brisbane? im looking to buy a TA22 and am just wondering if there are any other celicas in my areas. Christo Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: old school celica owners in brisbane Mon, 01 November 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man. I have a '74 TA22 1600 twin cam. I live in Bardon.
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: old school celica owners in brisbane Mon, 01 November 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, have a 74 with a 3t engine, soon to be a 3t block and 2tg head....soon to be. Live in camp hill, but drive to st Lucia almost everyday for uni.

Prolly seen it around.... bright red with gold 5 spokes.

Cheers, crok.
PS, if you get one mate, you won't regret it.
best purchase I ever made.
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: old school celica owners in brisbane Tue, 02 November 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sup chief,

drive a yellow 77'RA-28 with 1G-GTE. Live in Taringa, atm I'm overseas but i'll be out and about mid Jan. Keep an eye out and make sure you say 'what up'.

Frank
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: old school celica owners in brisbane Tue, 02 November 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u probly already know but ive got a 72 with a 2tgeu soon to be a 2tgte. should be on the road soon. im about 15-20mins from indooroopilly.

laterdays
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: old school celica owners in brisbane Tue, 02 November 2004 11:32 Go to previous message
I've got a 76 RA23 I'm from logan but I'm frequently driving to QUT at Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point. Don't expect to see my baby until christmas as its in the shed in pieces ATM. Has an 18RGEU that will completely rebuilt in a few weeks, lucky my old man is a mechanic!

I just came up from some sanding, the final undercoat will be going on it tomorrow and hopefully my topcoat will be on in a few weeks. Its been a long haul but it should be worth it when shes done, and I can't wait to take her along on some cruises early next year!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How many old skool celicas in your street? eh
Next Topic:What Mag is that?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 12:39:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050292015075684 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.