Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
crompviv
Newcomer

November 2004

icon14.gif  For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Tue, 02 November 2004 15:55 Go to next message
White 1976 Toyota Celica LT2000 for sale.
3 speed automatic, 18RT motor, with the coupe/boot style body. (ie. not hatchback). It has been in my family since it was new ( yes, it was my first car)

Motor runs ok, but the automatic transmission needs work and is currently out of the car.

The body is in good shape with no panel damage and very little rust, having been kept in a garage most of it's life. Interior trim is original and in very good condition except for dashboard crash pad, which has deep cracks in it and is also removed ready for work on it. Dashboard has original tachometer as well as speedo. (I have heard this is somewhat unusual in automatics of the time)

It has been repainted just a few years ago, and has basically been sitting in the shed while I have been overseas for the last 10 years, with the occasional drive by my nephew & brother. I was planning to put a manual gearbox in it, but it has turned out to be more hard work than I wanted to do. I have obtained a clutch plate/forks and flywheel to suit, but don't have a manual gearbox or clutch pedal assembly to complete the job.
I still have the automatic transmission that can probably be repaired - it can be changed through the gears, but basically nothing happens except a very slow crawl forward, and I haven't a clue about auto transmissions.

I also have an airconditioner for it which isn't attached to the moter curently.

Not currently registered, and buyer must collect.
Perfect car for someone that is enthusiastic about these things. I somehow can't get excited about the celica anymore since I lost my Skyline GTR33 in the UK. (it was nicked - but I hope to replace it one day)

I can get some pics taken of it if anyone wants to see them.

Make offer! I need the shed space back but hate the thought of just selling it for scrap!

I have a haynes workshop manual to go with it too, and other miscellaneous stuff.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 00:02]

Send a private message to this user    
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
300?
crompviv
Newcomer

November 2004

Re: For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was hoping for 400, but you are the best offer so far.
Want to come & have a look at it this weekend?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i would what is your phone number?

is it possable to see it tomorrow as i will be at griffith uni and i will defanatly want a break from study haha.

thanks

Daniel
crompviv
Newcomer

November 2004

Re: For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Ph is 5535 1580, or on the weekend you can get me at 5537 1144.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: For Sale 1976 Toyota Celica (Gold Coast) Wed, 03 November 2004 06:57 Go to previous message
no problems i will give you a call on thursday or saturday.

Daniel.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1990 180sx for sale - Adelaide
Next Topic:AE92 Corolla *CHEAP*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:36:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.003821849822998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.