Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING ON!

DRIFT SPEC-ST167- YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF IN A FUCKING BIG WAY...
I HAVE ORGINIZED THE SIDE SHOW FOR 86'S.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR OVER A MONTH AND YOU ARE UN DOING MOST OF THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE..

OK..PEOPLE I JUST GOT SPOKE TO ADAM FROM FULLLOCK, There is a SHOW'N'SHINE ON IF YOU WANT TO ENTIRE.. FOR ALL CARS!
THIS SHOW'N'SHINE HAS COME UP AFTER I APPROACHED FULLLOCK ABOUT DISPLAYING AE86..

AE86 SHOW IS SEPARATE FROM THE SHOW'N'SHINE

IF YOU HAVE QUESTION'S YOU CAN CALL ME ON 0400069152

THANKS CHAD

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver - if it can be done it will be done -

Im trying my best down this way to drum up more support for toyta type events all the time - Ie great ocean road runs have been mentioned many times - and calder drag days etc etc

Im cool with this idea now - Over the intiall Blahfest - heh though if i had the " skill " to make my Gt4 slide as well as RWD's youd see me out there Smile

( maybe i can work on this - cams licence is due very soon + ill get more track time under my belt next year! More time to exploit AWD drift, if i can get the thing to do it !)

The TCCAV seem to be popping back into awareness for " all types " toyota events + big show and shines have been mentioned as possibilitys - So i cant see why not inviting other interstaters to come along to show off their pride + joy .

As soon as the GT4 is back + up to par ill be pressing for more meets/cruises again + seeing what i can do about talking the TCCAV into hosting more enthusiast events.

Oh - And at this stage as for going interstae - I have another trip hopefully on the cards in january - Dyno day in sydney is a want to do for me - theres 1000KM's of driving/crusing to look forward to

PS - genkin - rally of melbourne would have been a good chance - its gone till next year ( im the only real always- active GT4 member from vic on here - so it would have been a lonely show ! )

PSS - tofugarage - ta for the update , thats the info i was looking for originally , not to " disrespect " the ae86 gathering !

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 02:32]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PEACE
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 13:30

Audioslaver - if it can be done it will be done -

Im trying my best down this way to drum up more support for toyta type events all the time - Ie great ocean road runs have been mentioned many times - and calder drag days etc etc

Im cool with this idea now - Over the intiall Blahfest - heh though if i had the " skill " to make my Gt4 slide as well as RWD's youd see me out there Smile

( maybe i can work on this - cams licence is due very soon + ill get more track time under my belt next year! More time to exploit AWD drift, if i can get the thing to do it !)

The TCCAV seem to be popping back into awareness for " all types " toyota events + big show and shines have been mentioned as possibilitys - So i cant see why not inviting other interstaters to come along to show off their pride + joy .

As soon as the GT4 is back + up to par ill be pressing for more meets/cruises again + seeing what i can do about talking the TCCAV into hosting more enthusiast events.

Oh - And at this stage as for going interstae - I have another trip hopefully on the cards in january - Dyno day in sydney is a want to do for me - theres 1000KM's of driving/crusing to look forward to

PS - genkin - rally of melbourne would have been a good chance - its gone till next year ( im the only real always- active GT4 member from vic on here - so it would have been a lonely show ! )

PSS - tofugarage - ta for the update , thats the info i was looking for originally , not to " disrespect " the ae86 gathering !

Nice one Wink Smile
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon we should dump driftspecs celica smack bang in the middle of the sprinter show.

He wanted it, and i swear to you if i had my sprinter in the middle of a GTR show i'd feel incredibly stupid.
It's hard not to 'rain on your parade' driftspec when you come in, reading the topic and dishing it out to others. It ain't cool.

These guys share a bond that it's hard to understand, like the feeling of driving a 3SGE celica we won't get because each car is unique ot the owner. I ain't gonna give u the crap cuz it seems like the others guys have pretty much summed it up but it's a Drift Meet, not a toyota gathering and as much as you probably hate it, the 86 IS tradition drift legend like the torona is considered a drag legend.

Classique71, thanks for your understanding. I've personally met Tofu Garage a couple of times and he's really trying hard to organise this.

Enough with the bullcrap, we've wasted enough time hating.
I think the effort should be focused on what 86 should be up for show. Chad, i'll lend u a hand anytime mate. I've very sorry u had to feel this way dude, it's all good mate the show will go on Very Happy and i have a rival to beat (GARTH!)

-Jay
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 11:01

i got ae86 after initial d. (didnt that come out in '93 or something?)
i got panda ae86.
i know takumi is top dog.
i got honda too.
i want celebrate the eliteness of our 86.
lets enjoy together.

maybe all u gt4 ppl can organise a display at a rally? or hillclimb?

and u mr2 ppl can organise a display at a wrecking yard or something. Razz

everybody is welcome to come and enjoy the drifting on the 12th, and even look at some nice drift heritage cars. i for one will also be browsing the parking lot looking for some other nice cars and any change and chewing gum which i happen to find on the ground.

mr2 meet at a wrecking yard??? nice one dipshit!

Stu: I've got a few idea's to run by you Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 07:24]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who is deciding which 86s will enter the 'uber display' Razz

and how many spots are available? naturally id love to have my car in there (who wouldnt) but are we gonna vote on who goes in etc?

i think the only way we would have ppl feeling left out, is if it was decided by only 1 person.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 22:02

Who is deciding which 86s will enter the 'uber display' Razz

and how many spots are available? naturally id love to have my car in there (who wouldnt) but are we gonna vote on who goes in etc?

i think the only way we would have ppl feeling left out, is if it was decided by only 1 person.

read the top post Rolling Eyes

fucking ae86 elitist idiot Twisted Evil
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 04 November 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having not been to calder before - need just a few things cleared up - as i may chase the " other " show bits that fulllock have organised Smile ( depends of course if my gt4 isnt in 1 million pieces again that weekend )

The 86's are being set up on pit straight right ?

if so sweet - nice to be shown there in the open. With the other cars - do they show in and around that area as well or do they host the other bits in the pits or there likes ..

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is my car qualified enough? Razz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/knottypaul/paul8.jpg

if i come i would like to join u guys..but at this stage not sure if i could make it to melb..

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
qualified for photochop school Razz
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice 86 satoshi..
let me no if you can make it..
i love white 86's

chad
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha..hopefully i can make it.. but hate the long hours of driving.. Sad

anyway..i'm not sure if this has been done but since its official meet for hachi guys...someone just write a short letter (dammit, cant remember what is that called!!) to car magazines..and probably they will do a feature of us..
i'm pretty sure they will do..

or how about Channel 10, etc etc too...but not the cop shop u idiot Very Happy

DO IT DO IT!! Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 04:51]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 15:49

haha..hopefully i can make it.. but hate the long hours of driving.. Sad

anyway..i'm not sure if this has been done but since its official meet for hachi guys...someone just write a short letter (dammit, cant remember what is that called!!) to car magazines..and probably they will do a feature of us..
i'm pretty sure they will do..

or how about Channel 10, etc etc too...but not the cop shop u idiot Very Happy

DO IT DO IT!! Razz

Actually, I was considering contacting DRIFT BATTLE magazine.. i think they might cover the story.. maybe evan the sydney region peoples' road trip to melbourne. But I dont know if thats a good thing? What do you all think. Confused

I think I'd do it for one reason only.. and that is the fact that we'd have the memory of it (photos.. etc) in print for all of us.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 06:07]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift battle will cover this upcoming event anyways, lets let them get footage of the hachi roku display yeh. But i dont think they should cover the trip, i dunno thats just weird. cant have as much fun on the way Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a couple of contacts (hopefully myself soon Very Happy ) at Express Publications that do Drift Battle, HPI, Zoom etc. I could 'reach out' if you guys want? Not to cover our trip, but just to inform them that this thing is happening.

Lemme know what you think.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Ellis is the man to speak to.. i have emailed him before with photos but he did not get back to me...
hard man to catch
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu garage wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:10

Ben Ellis is the man to speak to.. i have emailed him before with photos but he did not get back to me...
hard man to catch

I'll give it a shot dude.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was about to email him, so you think covering the trip is a no no?

Spose an article titled 'The Black Spur Touge" would carry some ramifications. Twisted Evil heh
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:12

I was about to email him, so you think covering the trip is a no no?

Spose an article titled 'The Black Spur Touge" would carry some ramifications. Twisted Evil heh

I think informing them of the display would be enough... But I dunno, I'm not really bothered. As long as in the event of some incriminating activities being published, all our plates were blanked out, I can't see any problems with them covering whatever they want. It's a bit hard to tell how much, if any, interest they would have though.

The more we hound them, the more chance there is of getting coverage.... But we have to decide if coverage of anything other than the display is something we really want.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck it sent him some mail.. see what he thinks..
bear in mind that drift battle have just done a 86,4 page spread
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok so I sent an email to drift battle mag. Thinking about it. All I really want is THAT BIG GROUP shot of like 60 hachis Smile

Satoshi, you better come now. Or else!

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 08:46]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those mags can do a story of us in the drift day & biggest hachi meet: ie, all hachis parked together and get group photoshoot..

its definitely a newsworthy to those publishing mag...we are giving them something to write instead of the editors cracking up their brains preparing some article in few months to come..

just my milkshake 2 cents Razz

i so want to come..but i so damn needed a part time job too!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Fri, 05 November 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The way the mags are goin crazy for the AE86 atm it would be pretty surprising if they didn't show some interest in this event, "Australias biggest gathering if Hachi's"

But, i don't think asking them to cover the trip down is the best idea...... I think it will draw more attention to us than we'll already have! Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu garage wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:20

my thoughts exactly.

The only downfall is that they have already done enough coverage of the hachi-roku in the last issue prompting maybe a suggestion that they have supplied enough information about the car for a while to come. But this could be great in our favour to show them that the Australian 86 community is alive and about, with actual shots and details about our meet - to show that Josh's cat piss 86 and Simons car not only exists.

and Garth, get your forums page going so we can actually have a website dedicated to our very own to promote!
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or is it best to lay low with our hachis..

too much publications = too much demand
too much demand = increase in prices
increase in prices = we all go broke
we all go broke = that's freaking sad!
that's freaking sad = time to buy hyndai
time to buy hyundai = ppl laugh at us
ppl laugh at us = we laugh back at them

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 02:08]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Sat, 06 November 2004 13:07

or is it best to lay low with our hachis..

too much publications = too much demand
too much demand = increase in prices
increase in prices = we all go broke
we all go broke = that's freaking sad!
that's freaking sad = time to buy hyndai
time to buy hyundai = ppl laugh at us
ppl laugh at us = we laugh back at them

Depends if you're a buyer or seller. It would increase our market share and buyer awareness Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Sat, 06 November 2004 12:07

tofu garage wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:20

my thoughts exactly.

The only downfall is that they have already done enough coverage of the hachi-roku in the last issue prompting maybe a suggestion that they have supplied enough information about the car for a while to come. But this could be great in our favour to show them that the Australian 86 community is alive and about, with actual shots and details about our meet - to show that Josh's cat piss 86 and Simons car not only exists.

Keep in mind the delay when putting together a magazine. That ae86 special feature came out a month ago, its a month till our meet, then u gotta wait another 3 months for the content to be published. Meaning about a 5 month gap between the special feature, and our massive display.

Drift battle will already be covering the drifting in this event, lets try to see if we can get 4 pages dedicated to our display, with a different title aswell, not just a smaller segment when they cover the drifting for the day.

And covering our trip is a no-no if u ask me. Im sure we will get them to mention the fact that we have travelled thousands of kilometres to be together, thats kudos enough.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 03:30]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill always travel 1000's of kms to be with you archy Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will this turn into a ae86 car-boot swapmeet thing Rolling Eyes
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feel the love!

i think its time for a group hug Cool LOL
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwww how cuuuuuute Wink

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 06 November 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 06 November 2004 16:54

will this turn into a ae86 car-boot swapmeet thing Rolling Eyes

haha i've already got some items ready to be 'couriered' over, front and rear bumpers, mounts, and buying a manifold Laughing
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sun, 07 November 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey who's down for an "AE86 drifta" meet out the front, where the people who actually try and drift their ae86s can park around eachother, with our dented fenders and f-d up paint jobs? Smile

While all the showy type cars can be in the pits not drifting?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sun, 07 November 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't that what's happening already?
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just trying to point out that how can you have your car for show in the pit, and be drifting it at the same time ..
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true true, but i assume that the 86's that will be competing will be out all day, and if they did come line up they'd be parking at the ends/close to entrance for track.

But then again, i'm not familiar with Calder, any Melbournians know the layout?
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i come to the calder stand thing? Will it mean parking closer to the actual track? Do i have to park with everyone else?

I just wanna come if it means less walking from the parking spot.

U've added me on msn chad if you can't remember which car I have.
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fOOZ86 wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 21:02

hey who's down for an "AE86 drifta" meet out the front, where the people who actually try and drift their ae86s can park around eachother, with our dented fenders and f-d up paint jobs? Smile

While all the showy type cars can be in the pits not drifting?

From your statement i seems that you need dented fenders and f-d up paint jobs to have a drift car???
What makes you think that the 86'ers in the Show and Shine have owners that don't "actually try and drift their ae86s"?!?!

I'm going in the Show and Shine to represent people such as you and I... the PURE STREET Drifters of Melbourne... my 86 has the original yellow (cat piss) paint from 1983 combined with ($2.50 a can) black spray paint, and though i am lucky enough (skilled enough..hahaha) to have not dented any of my fenders, i can a sure you i roll around on my bent rims (or stockys on the back)
with pride!

Peace.

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just under the impression he meant the cars which will be competing and the ones which will be just parked in pit.

nevertheless i think they should just open up the track at the end with all the crew filming and have a special ae86 lap and go nuts! Surprised
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi dudes,

i will be posting a new thead tomorrow...
it will have all the details for sat and sun
maps timings etc..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon fellas
lets not get narky

we shall all be together and representing anyhow, let just wait until the day comes eh?
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 08 November 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 08 November 2004 16:32

cmon fellas
lets not get narky

we shall all be together and representing anyhow, let just wait until the day comes eh?

Respect for my AE86 Brother!!!

PEACE.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 23:41]

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 09 November 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how did you know i've got stockies on the back Smile

nah i'm not really taking a dig at anyone on a serious level, and hey i'm no pure street drifter, not with an open diff and skills that don't pay the bills.

but good luck to all you guys entertin the show and shine, and even more luck to all you guys entering the competition!

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 09 November 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stockies are the wheels of choice for street drifters... Laughing
I know you weren't taking a dig at anyone, i just didn't want people to think the AE86's are just about show just cuase there in the show and shine. Smile

And i believe any1, (no matter the mechanical level of their car)
that takes it to the streets/industrials has enough "pure street" to be there and practicing in the first place.

PS: look forward to meeting you and having a chat when were there.
Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 01:22]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 09 November 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam... my sprinter is less than stock Confused
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 10 November 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see the new tread.. thanks, chad
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Thu, 02 December 2004 14:47 Go to previous message
just skim read this thread but just an idea for the night b4 the drift day. the drift nats in march they just had a meet at a docklands car park the night b4..just an idea as it was a decent turnout
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LEXTREME Meet - 1UZ BEATS WANTED
Next Topic:Some Q's about Show&Shine Answerd by Fullock.....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 23:18:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077531337738037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.