Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Goose
Regular

April 2004
SA - Goose at court Tue, 02 November 2004 23:36 Go to next message
To those that know me would know i have been on bail for almost a yr now for a stupid prank well it finally got all finished yesterday and i got off with NO CONVICTION and a hefty fine so right now i'm on top of the world!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
care to share the details of the prank? Very Happy
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically was bored found a Hungry Jacks uniform put it on walked behind the counter got busted and had the book thrown at me was charged the same as a home invader and prosecution took 11 months of fighting in court before they would lower the charges and the magistrate then gave me the slap on the wrist yesterday exactly 11 months after the incident.

all the night cost me 6 hrs in lock, $500 bail, and $1000 in fines and legal fees.... expensive joke.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 01:18]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well... that's a bit harsh

good that you got off lightly tho... hate to think what my youth would have cost me if I had ever been caught Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 12:28

hate to think what my youth would have cost me if I had ever been caught Smile

Amen to that!
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats actually the only thing i have ever got in trouble for and i have done much dumber than that.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did you find a uniform? and you went behind the counter and served people or looted the register?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahaha

now thats a quality play, would've given you a pat on the back if you came out with some double whopper meals
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just walking around went no where near the till.

as for where i got it thats staying close to my chest can't reveal all your cards.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work, can't believe you got in so much trouble just for that!

You didn't steal the clothes off a HJ employee as they were leaving work or anything did you and forgot to tell us about that part??Laughing

Hate to see what happens then when you get caught impersonating a cop Rolling Eyes
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no there was no illegal buisness in getting the uniform, i couldn't beleive it either that is why i did it i figured the manager that busted me would just say "what are you doing here don't be a dickhead get out and don't come back" but no he called the boys in blue.

as for impersonating a cop.... aint that stupid thats real bad jail sentence minimum or something.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, but impersonating a cop is a little more serious than impersonatying a pimply teenage hungry jacks burger flipper :\
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh hungry jacks get way too big on pranks.

2 mates who were ex-jacks employees put on their old uniforms and went to a store and said they were from another store and had to pick up some bags of nuggets. the manager eventually told them to fuck off, they went to another store but they'd been tipped off and that store called the cops.

tried to do them for fraud amongst other things

edit - oh yeah, when they went to court the judge drilled the prosecutor for wasting everyone's time, said young pranks were not worthy of such attention, basically said about 2 words to my mates and spend all the time drilling the cops

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 13:28]

joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amusing prank. sucks that u almost got a convicton for it.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how old are u?
if u are a 15 or 16 year old kid..u might fool the manager..

did u ask the customers whether they wanted extra cheese on their whooper? Razz
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Wed, 03 November 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was 18 at the time i was actually wearing a trainee managers shirt not normal uniform.
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Sat, 06 November 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought you tried to flog a few sticky date puddings or something? for some reason that's in the back of my mind.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SA - Goose at court Sat, 06 November 2004 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i too, remember the sticky date puddings.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: SA - Goose at court Sun, 07 November 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FOR SALE: 2x standard hungry jacks uniforms complete with belt, hat and name badge. P.O.A.

Anyone else who wishes to attempt a similar act please PM me.

WTB: 1x Hungry Jacks Radio headset. Imagine the fun!

Razz
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes there was a theft charge as well for 2x sticky date puddings and a box of latex gloves. All got put back.

Please note i was rather off my face at time
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Mon, 08 November 2004 15:06

Yes there was a theft charge as well for 2x sticky date puddings and a box of latex gloves. All got put back.

Please note i was rather off my face at time
obviously.... who in their right mind would eat HJs sticky date pudding Razz
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha, i know that u got into trouble and all, but thsi is the funniest thing i have ever read, and would have loved to have seen it in person... silly pranks always go wrong... but they are amusing Laughing
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didn't you try run out of the store before they called the cops or did they pin you down Confused
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha what a waste of everyone's time. Reminds me of a story, slightly more serious, of someone dressing in a woolies uniform (not hard, white shirt, black pants, tie) and breaking into people's lockers and stealing their shit.

..now I feel like a Hungry Jerk's banana thickshake.. they had them for a while, awesome
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: SA - Goose at court Mon, 08 November 2004 23:36 Go to previous message
jackel wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 00:51

didn't you try run out of the store before they called the cops or did they pin you down Confused

The manager was like 6' 4" and built like a brick shit house, i did what he said coz i could barely stand.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:excuses to get out of work
Next Topic:Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:45:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00679612159729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.