Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Thu, 28 October 2004 13:16 Go to next message
- A/C compressor $60
- P/S pump $40

Cheers, Matt
  Send a private message to this user    
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Tue, 02 November 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya interested in both of these - are they in good working order or do I have to get them reconditioned?

Whats the background on these? How long have they been used for?(km's)

Thanx.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Tue, 02 November 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure on condition, they are being removed from my 1g-gte which is sitting on a pallet in my garage, as I won't be using them in the celica. The a/c compressor spins freely though, yet to remove the p/s pump.

I'd say they haven't been used in a while.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Tue, 02 November 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and if it helps, the engine is a 1991 model.
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Tue, 02 November 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK I'll take the a/c compressor but I live in Perth, How much does it weigh? And whats your postcode so I'll find out the postage cost.

Thanx
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the Powersteering Pump for my 1988 1G-GTE Soarer. Mine's starting to whine so it needs to be replaced.
If it spins freely without making bearing noises then I'll take it.
I'm also in Perth.
Rozdy, if the postage is cheaper if Matt sends them together do you want to split the cost?
- Chris.
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh I dont mind doing that Chris but you'll have to speak to Matt first about the p/s pump coz he hasnt removed it from the engine yet.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its no problem, it can be ready to ship tomorrow if you guys are interested?

Cheers, Matt
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya, if you can tell me how much it will cost in total (including postage) that would b great or give me an estimate on the weight and I should get a rough idea.

Thanx
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Based on the max 15kg total weight postal through Australia Post should be no more than $40.65. I calculated it through Aus Post.
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump Wed, 03 November 2004 22:33 Go to previous message
Cool, just P/M the payment details for the total cost including the split postage.
- Chris.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SA63: Wrecking Complete Car
Next Topic:FS: Motorola A920 3G
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 05:09:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052890777587891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.