Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Worked Bare 4agze (SOLD).

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  Worked Bare 4agze (SOLD). Wed, 03 November 2004 14:20 Go to next message
SOLD

[Updated on: Thu, 02 December 2004 12:56]

Send a private message to this user    
andrewa
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Wed, 03 November 2004 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dood that is a very good buy

if i had the money that would be my engine!

gl with sale sum1 will rake this up quickly
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Wed, 03 November 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn!! thats one sweet looking engine mate, I have decided to go 2tg on my ke55, and just bought all the bits to do the conversion. Where were you like 4 wks ago, I would have snappled this up in a flash. *kicking myself quite hard now*
It looooooks ssoooooo damn sexxxxxxay! Very Happy
Free B.U.M.P
Cheers
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 04 November 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geeez Guys your making me not wanna sell it Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Thanks for your comments.

I forgot to mention, I will not seperate anything.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 04 November 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it would be a sin to even ask for that motor to be parted out. Wanna sell me your head? Rolling Eyes Laughing
You really should hang onto it mate, your gonna lose out on the cash, but can never lose out on keeping an engine so damn sexy as that..

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 02:18]

purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 04 November 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twinky you have pm mate Smile

Cheers Kieran
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 04 November 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot to mention it has rwd 4age mounts with it.
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Fri, 05 November 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cash ready and waiting mate
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Fri, 05 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another PM Twinky,

Cheers Chris Very Happy
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 07 November 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I ask why you are selling it? It looks schmick.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 07 November 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Im selling my motor guys, due to buying a brand new car

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 03:53]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 07 November 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed sorry, my laziness is to blame.

Good luck with sale. free bump Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 09:48]

Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Tue, 09 November 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had three offers of $2000, anymore bids? Advertising on here until next friday.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sat, 13 November 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$2100 highest offer, only 6days to go!

*bump*
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 14 November 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so all thats needed is a turbo manifold and turbo? anything else that the engine needs to make it complete? like computer, spark plugs, injectors?
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 14 November 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure it comes with spark plugs, injectors it said up the top 7m 440cc injectors, good for 300-350hp I think.. u'll need exhaust manifold, turbo, dump pipe, exhaust, ECU, not sure if you need mounts for your engine, depends what car you putting it in, then you need bellhousing and gearbox, maybe a difference flywheel, have to know what car you putting it in... Smile
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 14 November 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what 86tt said!
A and B Tilt Trays
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Sun, 14 November 2004 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is your motor still up for grabs dude?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Mon, 15 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes highest offer is $2100 so far, up for auction till this friday.

Cheers.
A and B Tilt Trays
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Mon, 15 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You said in the 1st post it will make 300HP with the right turbo on it. Could it make more power with a larger turbo or is 300HP the most it will make safely? If 300HP Approx is about its safe limit what would you have to do to it to make it handle a bit more power.
Only reason im asking is that I want a 4agze motor for my KE25 I just brought but i'd like around 300HP ATW's.
Its going to be a Street/Strip car. Nothing to fancy in the looks department just nice and clean but I want it to go like a champion Very Happy.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Mon, 15 November 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Over 300hp is possible with the right turbo to match. I was aiming for 300 with a gt30/40 (.64 exhaust housing). There are ones making 500ish hp in NZ. On this motor I wasnt going to run more the 20psi to be on the safe side.

Tuning is a big factor when it comes to having a safe power output. Standard gze bottom ends have be known to handle some big numbers. Just make sure you have a good tuner and this motor should last for ages.

If your in sydney I can reckonmend a very good tuner.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 10:02]

A and B Tilt Trays
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Mon, 15 November 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info mate. Yep im in Sydney.
I dont know bugger all about toyota motors so im just going to talk to a mate who's a bit more clicked with motors than i am and see what he thinks. I really want to try get into the 10 second braket. So I just gotta find out if i can work with your motor champ.

Thanx again
STEVE...
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Mon, 15 November 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate did 11.5 with a 4agte (200kw). That was in a sprinter so In a light ke25 and a little bit more power, I cant see how getting into the 10's would be hard.
A and B Tilt Trays
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 18 November 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iv'e PM'd you my bid dude. And My modile number.

Cheers
STEVE.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (suited to RWD turbo conversion) Thu, 18 November 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twinky,

if you don't mind (or you can PM me), who is your recommended tuner? reason being when mine is converted, i'd like a good tune with a reliable repuatable person.

cheers Cool
General_Bupkiss
Regular

August 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (sold pending payment). Sat, 27 November 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much 4 just block if the offers fall through
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (sold pending payment). Sat, 27 November 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale ?

free bump anway Smile
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (sold pending payment). Sun, 28 November 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As said above will not separate.

Its pretty much sold will let you know if anything happens but I doubt it will.

Cheers.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Worked Bare 4agze (sold pending payment). Sun, 28 November 2004 21:28 Go to previous message
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to ask you to seperate this sexy fine engine. Hope the sale works out fine for you both... Free bump Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sports mufflerTwins 4sale melbourne
Next Topic:surge tank
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:06:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075719356536865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.