Toymods » Tech & Conversions » where to get fuel injectors cleaned

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
where to get fuel injectors cleaned Fri, 29 October 2004 04:46 Go to next message
Anyone know where i can get my injectors cleaned in brisbane, southside preffered. Recommendations appreciated

Cheers

Dust
  Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Fri, 29 October 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im pretty sure any decent mechanic is able to clean them, or you can buy that bottled injector cleaner thing. But i'd prefer the mechanics do it Razz
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Fri, 29 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you tried the yelow pges, maybe there is a mobile injector cleaner in your area.

Cheers

Steve
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Fri, 29 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After getting many sets of injectors cleaned I finally did some research on how to clean them myself... Many injector cleaner places use an ultrasonic cleaner...

Basically they put your injectors in a container in a solution. Then run ultra high frequency soundwaves through it. This forms bubble on and under any dirt and lifts all the dirt off them.

You can buy small ultrasonic cleaners from Jaycar (Usually meant for cleaning jewelery etc.. These are the same cleaners and can effectively clean your injecters.
Green_s13
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Sun, 31 October 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Millenium motorsports 33482755
they are at tingalpa in millenium place
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Thu, 04 November 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that, I rang them and asked how much, he said $45 per injector, I said how much if they are out of the car already, he goes yeah thats out of the car.

Atleast I know where not to go lol.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Thu, 04 November 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK got them done by Mobile injector services 0419 716 180, they go anywhere around Brisbane, friendly and prompt, let me watch the process and explained it as he went Smile.

For all 6 injectors it cost $165 and they give them back in a sealed bag, I recommend them to anyone Smile

just thought I would share

Cheers
Dust
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: where to get fuel injectors cleaned Thu, 04 November 2004 02:59 Go to previous message
Damn, makes the $16.50 per injector I got for the exact same service seem damn cheap!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZA70/MA70 HUBS ONTO MZ21 SOARER
Next Topic:Newby needs help
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 11:56:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052790641784668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.