Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:04 Go to next message
Here is a conversation from msn

Holly.......... says:
fucking 6.30 am wednesday
Holly.......... says:
i pull up outside glenorchy newsagency on the main rd
"Mookie Mad Skillz" All i got 2 do is tell the girl who i am there aint a Chick in here i can't have Batta boom batta bam ba bam says:
that's what i'm doing about then too
"Mookie Mad Skillz" All i got 2 do is tell the girl who i am there aint a Chick in here i can't have Batta boom batta bam ba bam says:
yeah
Holly.......... says:
waitin to pick this lady up to go to work
Holly.......... says:
im just parked with my car still running
Holly.......... says:
up comes this cop and parks behind me
Holly.......... says:
i turn my car off
Holly.......... says:
then this fucking bastard comes and knocks on my window
Holly.......... says:
"how come u arnt wearing a seatbeltHolly.......... says:
i said im parked
Holly.......... says:
and he said u wernt wearing it i saw
Holly.......... says:
and im like ok
Holly.......... says:
and hes like can i see your licence
Holly.......... says:
so i pass it to him he goes back to his car then comes up and says SO HOW MUCH HAVE U HAD TO DRINK
it's like 6:30 am ?!?!?!?
Holly.......... says:
and im like ĪM GOING TO WORK
Holly.......... says:
he goes so what r u doing hear anywayHolly.......... says:
and i said waiting to pick somoen up
Holly.......... says:
i started to get a bit upset at this stage
Holly.......... says:
anyway he goes
Holly.......... says:
"STEP OUT OF THE CAR PLEASE
Holly.......... says:
and i go "just give me this ticket and ill go, i dont want to step out of the car, ill have to go im going to be late to work, its cold
Holly.......... says:
hes like MS WESTCOTT STEP OUT OF THE CAR RIGHT NOW
Holly.......... says:
then he walks aroudn to the otherside and knocks on teh passenger window and yells ms westcott step out of the car
Holly.......... says:
i GOT angry and yelled NO, AND I CANT AFFORD TO PAY THE FINE EVER LEAVE ME ALONE JUST GIVE ME THE TICKET
Holly.......... says:
THEn he comes back round, and says you have been drinking ms westcott
Holly.......... says:
goes back to his car, and comes up and sticks a breathaliser in front of me
Holly.......... says:
i blow in it, im crying a bit it this stage, cause i was upset
Holly.......... says:
he then goes right, if you dont stop crying i have the power to imobolise your vehicle
Holly.......... says:
DONT DRIVE WITH NO SEATBELT HE THEN YELLS IN MY FACE
Holly.......... says:
im crying pretty hard by now, the lady i was picking up comes, he then backs off abit
Holly.......... says:
saying if i leave while im still crying he will imobolise my vehicle
Holly.......... says:
AND THATS it he left about 2 minutes later
Holly.......... says:
IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Holly.......... says:
CAN U BELIEVE THAT
Holly.......... says:
3 POINTS $11O BUCKS
if u want i give you the number of my lawyer
he had 2 cops all red faced and shit scared in court
Holly.......... says:
well theres nothing i can do really

Now if u can follow that i recon its fucked up how he treated her.
If it happned to me that guy would be in court faster than he can write a ticket.
I could have asked her to write it in a full story but she is still upset. And i can't put it together just yet (hayfever tablets)

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 11:36]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel sorry for people who get cops like that.

I've had a kinda similar thing start to happen once, but when you just stand up and show them you know your rights and aren't easily pushed around, and keep very calm, they give up pretty quickly.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, that is FUCKING DISGRACEFUL.

I suggest you really try to convince her to take the prick to court. What an absolute asshole. If I found out a cop did that to my missus or something, there would be hell to pay!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had this fucktard of a cop jump into the middle of the road once to stop me for a breath test, He then tryed to arrest me for trying to run him over so I told him nicely to FUCK OFF or I will go and see his supervisor,
He backed off and let me go
Cops can be wankers sometimes but some cops are cool to
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'm pretty sure this will go to court i'm going to see my lawyer tomorrow.
She had taken off her seatbelt while she was parked as far as i know thats legal .
She is the nicest person i know she gave me car! i mean how many people do that ?

I'm going to have his ass in court asap.
All you people who have been treated like this
DON'T LIE DOWN AND TAKE IT !!!!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fucked up Shocked i'd take him to court and sew him for emotional distress or someshit like that.
If she has his badge number, get a bloke to go in with her and make a complaint. If they dont withdraw the fine, sew their ass Evil or Very Mad
Make it clear to them that they'll go broke Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 10:58]

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow... thats really really fucked.

Cops like that should be taken out the back and shot.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez man thats really distressing/disgusting..
thats just blatant abuse of power to a point, still going apeshit at a girl who is in tears Mad

take the guy to court and make sure he goes down, no way in hell should you treat someone like that, especially a woman.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty bad that she got treated that way...there are some prick cops out there. However i think she should of obeyed the cops orders...never wise to not do what a pig asks you to do(within the law and your civil rights of course). By refusing to get out of the car i'd say she just appeared more guilty in the eyes of the officer. If she was still waiting for the person she was picking up i dont see how it would of made her late.

as for the ticket, she should just contest it, i dont think its illegal not to wear your seatbelt whilst the car is parked. Although, i'd be careful about involving lawyers and trying to get the cop into trouble, he'll probably easily counter that she blew the whole thing out of proportion and over reacted about a simple ticket involving a minor traffic offence. If anything i'd submit a formal\written complaint to his CO.
But thats just me(i've had a bit of experience with police being pricks to me for no reason)
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She tryed complaining but all she got was "i'll have a talk to him"
Mean while she has 1 point left on her licence.

She didn't have any reason to get out of the car i thought
it was freezing cold, And he didn't need to yell it at her.
Well that's the way i see it
i can see should could have made it easyer by doing things differently but she had done nothing wrong and she was late for work.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From my experiences, unless the police officer really fucks up, all they'll get is a talking to. I feel sorry for them really, the world IS against them from the start and the whole anti-cop attitude must wear them down into pricks just to cope with it. That coupled with a rather boring job alot of the time must work wonders on their work personalities. Although some do have a rather large power trip due to the uniform and weapons.

I'd still tell her to contest(and not pay it:P) the ticket on the grounds that the police officer was mistaken, she doesnt lose the points until the fine is paid Wink
It'd help if she picks up that lady from the place where she got the ticket on a regular basis(establishing a pattern of activity and justifying that she was parked for a reason and not trying to get out of a ticket)

The only other piece of advise i could give is try get your friend to learn to calm down and take control of herself when confronted by cops, once you start breaking down its sometimes looked at as a sign of guilt.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 11:53]

shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sucks

and i think you need to have the seatbelt on when the car is running i check it out t/m but

she should have got out of the car eeeee mistake that was Razz

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It does sound as though your friend got abit impatient with the cop, maybe pissed him off abit.

But still cops can abuse their power I got pulled over for what he called 120 in an 80zone even hough I was sitting on 75 cos I could see him way behind me about 150-200m, Maybe he had to do 120 to get next to me so fast.... anyway He let me go when he found out I was going to work at the stations local watering hole.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car wasn't running she was sitting in a car park ,
If u had seen the weather that day you wouldn't want to get out of the car, I swear the rain was almost horizontal.
I'f u saw somebody wearing a suit at 6:30am would u think think they had been drinking ??? i know i wouldn't
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 07:31

The car wasn't running she was sitting in a car park ,
If u had seen the weather that day you wouldn't want to get out of the car, I swear the rain was almost horizontal.
I'f u saw somebody wearing a suit at 6:30am would u think think they had been drinking ??? i know i wouldn't

hehe she tyell a diffrent story Razz

Quote:

heheh you still got to follow what the cop says no matter about the rain

oh and yes they get alo of drink drive early in the morning on the way to work so there Razz

but the cops adduited seem way over the top (but there is allways 2 side to every story Razz)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but yeah...
first, refuses to co-operate with a simple "step out of the car"
*then* starts the water works... if I was the cop and saw exactly the same thing in that order, I'd prolly think she was guilty too (of course, I wouldn't yell at her). Not that I've ever heard a cop yell (except that time when I floored it out of an RBT)
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with cyber punk.

i appauls me that people instantly go against the cop just cause the other party was a crying female. Tho i should remember this forum is full of guys.

as for the the comments about taking this to court over "emotional distress" matters are just stupid. dont waste the courts time and tax payers money!

how fragile is this person to cry over such an insignificant little thing?

does she not know that people have endured things worse than this? wars, crime, disasters...

how about she go and chat to some people who were displaced during any of the many wars we have had last century.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comparing any experience to wars is not fair, especially when we're just talking about what is suitable to cry to.
but yes, she did cry over nothing.
Gotta remember tho, she's a woman, authority figure yelling at her (actually, I'd guess it was the typical police "forceful" voce, cops dont typically yell)... maybe under stress being late for work?
Can all add up, I know women who cry over less. (but they dont go suing every time they burst into tears)

I wouold, however, check up on the laws re wearing your seatbelt and possibly challenge that part of it
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Thu, 04 November 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not comparing her experience with wars etc.

im saying people have had to deal with worse things, which is pointing out the insignificance of the experience that she had.

and i do agree she should contest the fine.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tassie cops are strange.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 00:52]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danish wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 11:52

Tassie cops are strange.

Strangeness is not limited to cops down there.... Razz
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lawyers are ghey!

I agree with rob_RA40, definitely not worth going to court over.

Mookie are you gonna pay all those colluding ahole lawyers fees if she doesnt win?

Perhaps a better option would be to report the officer. Court is crap.
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've heard a few cops yell in my time.

you do not have to wear your seat belt unless you are moving in a forward direction and you don't have to if you are courier doing door to door deliveries as long as you do not exceed 25kmph
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It won't cost very much at all to take it to court.
I will see what she wants to do but after i have told people about this i found out they have had the same experience in the same area.
I'm not saying it's the same cops but if i goes to court it will send the message to the cops that they can't do that.
I've dealt with heaps of cops and i have always 1st up tryed to be civil and polite and talk to them like adults.
But if they refuse to do the same then i will treat them the way they treat me.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 13:12

I've heard a few cops yell in my time.

you do not have to wear your seat belt unless you are moving in a forward direction and you don't have to if you are courier doing door to door deliveries as long as you do not exceed 25kmph

That's correct (or what I have heard multiple times anyway). So you don't need one if you are in reverse.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 10:27

I will see what she wants to do but after i have told people about this i found out they have had the same experience in the same area.
I'm not saying it's the same cops but if i goes to court it will send the message to the cops that they can't do that.
I've dealt with heaps of cops and i have always 1st up tryed to be civil and polite and talk to them like adults.

You say not very much, have you got an actual figure? That could mean anything.

The only people guarnteed to win from court are lawyers, if they loose the case they still win anyway. Mad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 14:33

Mookie wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 10:27

You say not very much, have you got an actual figure? That could mean anything.

The only people guarnteed to win from court are lawyers, if they loose the case they still win anyway. Mad

When i say not very much i mean like a $200/$300 bucks
This lawyer is a good bloke and is very VERY good at what he does.
I've spent alot more than that on him and every single dollar has been worth it.
I know he will try his hardest aswell which is very important
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 21:04

Its illegal to not have a seatbelt on when the car is running. You learn that your first L plate lesson (paid lesson that is, the guy won't let you start the car until you're strapped in and rearanged all the mirrors/seats). What if she bumped it into drive or slipped off the clutch?

Also, if she's now down to 1 point what were the other offenses for? If she already lost all her other points (assuming she's got 12?) from not wearing a seatbelt, then I would've yelled at her too. Maybe he yelled to be heard over her crying ("im crying prety hard by now"). I don't know, I wasn't there.

Thats what I could gather from the information provided and is my personal opinion only.
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of BS rules does sydney have what i said before is straight of the drivers manual here in SA.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be hard pressed to keep my cool with a cop like that. They can be, at times, the biggest pricks on the face of the earth.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraPete wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 16:24

What if she bumped it into drive or slipped off the clutch?

i dont really see what that has to do with anything

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slipped off the clutch?

well u dont sit there with the clutch in for extended periods do you?

bumped it into drive?

i doesnt just fall into drive

if she is parked she would most probably have the handbrake on

and if she did slip/or bump launching at 1000 revs is gonna have her going about 1 - 6 km/ ph - im sure her reactions arent that slow that she could hit the brakes, even in her emotional state!
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes the law is that if your car is running you must be wearing a seatbelt.

your friend also didnt get out of the car when she was told to so technically she didnt obey a police officer which can also be a chargable offence.

dont get me wrong i think most cops are retards and your friend was probably not doing anything wrong. but if you get a fucktard cop you are better off doing what they say, and calling them sir. it makes them feel good, because they probably got picked on at school and are getting revenge on society.

crying doesnt usually help the matter
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraPete wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 16:54

Mookie wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 21:04

Its illegal to not have a seatbelt on when the car is running. You learn that your first L plate lesson (paid lesson that is, the guy won't let you start the car until you're strapped in and rearanged all the mirrors/seats). What if she bumped it into drive or slipped off the clutch?

Also, if she's now down to 1 point what were the other offenses for? If she already lost all her other points (assuming she's got 12?) from not wearing a seatbelt, then I would've yelled at her too. Maybe he yelled to be heard over her crying ("im crying prety hard by now"). I don't know, I wasn't there.

Thats what I could gather from the information provided and is my personal opinion only.

She has her p's so she only has 4 point to begin with,
and she lost 3 cuz of the cop
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Fri, 05 November 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post up the fine i wanna have alook at it before i tell u somnthing (its good u would wanna no it )
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Mon, 08 November 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a quick lesson in road rules:

# if the vehicle is running, all passengers must have their seat belts on. Technically i believe that if the keys are in the ignition all passengers must have their belts on.

Sorry mookie, but you friend was technically breaking road rules. Yes it sucks, and the police officer would seem to have a bit of attitude behind him - but the fact remains she was still breaking the road rules.

Cop it on the chin, i know people who have copped far worse for far less. Try being a German in australia during the 1950's.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Mon, 08 November 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 08 November 2004 19:01

a quick lesson in road rules:

# if the vehicle is running, all passengers must have their seat belts on. Technically i believe that if the keys are in the ignition all passengers must have their belts on.

Sorry mookie, but you friend was technically breaking road rules. Yes it sucks, and the police officer would seem to have a bit of attitude behind him - but the fact remains she was still breaking the road rules.

Cop it on the chin, i know people who have copped far worse for far less. Try being a German in australia during the 1950's.

I hate zi germans!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Mon, 08 November 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 22:36

Pretty bad that she got treated that way...there are some prick cops out there. However i think she should of obeyed the cops orders...never wise to not do what a pig asks you to do(within the law and your civil rights of course). By refusing to get out of the car i'd say she just appeared more guilty in the eyes of the officer. If she was still waiting for the person she was picking up i dont see how it would of made her late.

as for the ticket, she should just contest it, i dont think its illegal not to wear your seatbelt whilst the car is parked. Although, i'd be careful about involving lawyers and trying to get the cop into trouble, he'll probably easily counter that she blew the whole thing out of proportion and over reacted about a simple ticket involving a minor traffic offence. If anything i'd submit a formal\written complaint to his CO.
But thats just me(i've had a bit of experience with police being pricks to me for no reason)

When you get out of the car they hound you more and more. I've been through something similiar......... and as i found out the other night its still on my record cos the officers brought it up. The bad thing about it was they wrote it down so it sounded like i did it and not that i was question about who did it. Evil or Very Mad

As for the anti cop thing, is it any wonder when they do shit like this?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Mon, 08 November 2004 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT PASS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!!!!!!!!!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Stupid Mother#$$%%$# cops as if they need to be like this Mon, 08 November 2004 22:25 Go to previous message
This is like that seinfeld episode where jerry's girlfriend drops the frankfurter

'i dropped my frankfurter *cries*'

All she needed to do was answer simply and politely and follow instructions and she wouldnt have been given a fine. The cop had no finesse, a lot dont. But crying just made the situation worse.

step out of the car please

'no go away, just gimme the ticket, please, *starts crying*'

this is crazy. it implies that she is erratic and hiding something because she wants the cop to go away. And he ofcourse thought she was drinking.. It couldve been a lot worse and he couldve suspected her car was linned with drugs and done a full search.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SA - Goose at court
Next Topic:SPOTTED! Master Chief caught on video by me
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 13:42:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006601095199585 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.