Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
[SA] Part Time Job Required Fri, 05 November 2004 16:13 Go to next message
in my 3rd year of undergraduate majoring in Marketing. Full time student and currently looking for any part time/casual job (ie: marketing, retail, etc) in Adelaide (how sad is the jobs in adelaide!!!)..

i've done sales for MLM structure company before, retails, delivery boy, and some jobs aint worth mentioning..

if anyone with some ideas where to look for jobs besides careerone.com.au and seek.com, please let me know...

please inform me if you know off any jobs available...just any jobs except pimpin and selling drugs.. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Fri, 05 November 2004 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.jobsearch.gov.au the best of the best Cool
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Fri, 05 November 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any others?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Sat, 06 November 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look for a company called "the cobra group" they get contracted out by people to promote events,company's anything really. It would be perfect for you.
they are very good
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Sat, 06 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer a champ
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Sun, 07 November 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a subway near me is hiring sandwich artists lol....
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Sun, 07 November 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a helpdesk job

easy as, good part time work and the pay is good. only thing is u gotta deal with dumb ppl all day.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Sun, 07 November 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Find a nightfill job and work weekends. You rake in the money. who needs sleep anyways?
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: [SA] Part Time Job Required Wed, 10 November 2004 23:59 Go to previous message
nightfill is boring
and dont work for coles
they're really stringent on sexual harassment(got two written warnings: one for telling fellow co-workers chauvinistic jokes that some fat tart in the next isle overheard and became offended...the second for having a conversation with one of the bakers there about what the night shift manager would be good for Wink )

i'm not a bad guy
honest

btw
i suggest telemarketing, decent money, easy work and since it would be in the marketing industry you could probably claim your uni fees as a tax deduction(i know many people doing similar things)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:L's horror stories
Next Topic:Authoring DVD's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:04:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016302824020386 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.