Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Morwell Drift Day 6th Nov Tue, 05 October 2004 11:19 Go to next message
I found this on NS.com the other day, thought I might steal it and create some competition for the Nissan boys.

To all those who came last time I would sincerely like to thank you all for your excellent behaviour. Now that the first event has been finished we're inviting all drifters, beginers to advanced.....

WHERE: Morwell Hill Climb Circuit
WHEN: 6th November 2004, 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
COST: $75 Track Fee, $25 Annual Membership

Morwell is located about two hours out of Melbourne. The event will receive coverage in magazine (most likely Drift Battle). The track will be available for the whole day with marshals present for safety. Numbers will be strictly limited to ensure maximum track time. $5 per car donation entry for all spectators. All profits will be donated to the Track. There are BP and Mobil servo's with 98 octane locally

There will be a drivers briefing at 10am and is ESSENTIAL for all drivers, if you miss it you don't drive.

Remeber:

1. Two hours drive down and back
2. Can transport all their own spare rims and tires (no fitting available)
3. $50 Deposit required to confirm place

Please e-mail, call me on 0425 818 755, or drop in at XTC to arrange payments.

Doc.

Current sponsorship is around $2000 in prizes for drivers and spectators!!!

Something different from the 4 corners at Calder, Henn I reckon you'd be quite interested, I haven't called the guy yet because I probably won't compete (can't anyways I don't have a suitable car yet) I also checked where the fuck Morwell is and it's just past Moe, if no one knows where that is, then all I can say is it's out in the sticks and there's a possiblity you might be killed by hicks. Anyway will shall see how we go.

Catch
sil-ly-car eight-y eight

Send a private message to this user    
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Morwell Drift Day 6th Nov Tue, 05 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Dr Drift held a day out there a couple of months ago. The track is pretty scary and tight, a nice change from Calder though. I am definitely in again for this one.

Morwell is about two hours east out along the Princes. Easy to get to, just a long way.

See you there
Hen
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Morwell Drift Day 6th Nov Mon, 25 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in for that, I've been dying to try that out
plus I know where morwell is too.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Morwell Drift Day 6th Nov Sat, 06 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was a good day, sort of...
Apart from my headlight gettin cracked and my car running like a dog it was great
The weather was pretty bad, was raining on and off all day.
There was a Stock KE70 that was drifting fairly well for what it was. It just so happened to have number plates 1 before mine.
Our fearless drifter, Henn was a crowd pleaser as usual.
I managed to get a few happy snaps and some short vids of the day

Heres Henn in action
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/669000-669999/669834_12_full.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 09:59]

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Morwell Drift Day 6th Nov Sat, 06 November 2004 08:03 Go to previous message
So the call goes out to anyone with a passenger side headlight to sell to please send me a pm.
That will teach me for following Henn on the freeway with autox mud falling off his car and into the path of my headlight.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pre-Banzai Drift practice - Sat Dec 11
Next Topic:Supra Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:37:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053668022155762 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.