Toymods » The Outhouse » Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 23 October 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am really struggling to get my JZA80 running quickly. Its got stage 5 boost, stage 5 weight reduction, stage 4 P&P. Basically everything is maxed for the moment and it still won't run as quick as my Trueno was before it got nicked. Been TNTing the bugger somethign chronic but I just can't get it runnin quicker than mid elevens. I'm gonna have to go back to a trueno so I can get past level 6.

What can I buy other than a Supra...

I got really bored at work one day so I just concentrated on the sponsors. I get about $1900 for ten creds ATM.

Clarion [49]
Boston Acoustics [49]
Alpine [49]
Pioneer [49]
Dub Magazine [46]
JBL [49]
Monster Cables [49]
Panasonic [48]
Sony [49]
JL Audio [49]
Lightning Audio [48]
Rockford Fosgate [48]
Blaupunkt [48]
MB Quart [48]
Kenwood [49]
Polk [47]
Infinity [49]
Import Racer [48]
Nakamichi [48]
Yokohama Tires [44]
BF Goodrich Tires [43]
Bridgestone Tires [44]
Dunlop Tires [43]
Firestone Tires [42]
Michelin Tires [44]
Continental Tires [45]
Turbo Magazine [48]
Kicker [47]
Cerwin Vega [49]
Sanyo [47]
Bose [49]
Road & Track [47]
Motor Trend [46]
Import Tuner [44]
Grassroots Motorsports [42]
Sport Compact Car [40]
Car & Driver [47]
Max It Out VDO Magazine [42]
Super Street [42]
TPR - Tuner Performance ... [46]
JVC [20]
AudioVox [21]
Bazooka [14]
MTX [16]

Send a private message to this user    
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 23 October 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My rnr is at about 11% won 27 lost 11, all of higher networth cars, whenever i put like 25 credits into sponsors i never get any response....whats the deal?

Edit: Oh and how do i know if it's my suspension settings that won't allow illegal street drags? cos it's getting soooo annoying!

[Updated on: Sat, 23 October 2004 22:05]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 23 October 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what should happen when you distrinute press kits?

I just keep seeing "Your press kits have been distributed however your efforts did not yield any immediate results this time."

I have about 100 and have been releasing them 1 at a time..

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 23 October 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it should say sometimes that some of your sponsors have increased your budget. My car got vandalised bastards 2 grand damage not much but still pisses you off. Also I eneterd in to a super 4 tournamnent and cant find my results i should have made it through the first round at least cos the guy I was racing was slow. I was off line when the tournamnet was held does that mean that I woudln't have competed.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car has just had a massive drop off in pace same happened to my last car the golf, was running regular 11.8 now only 12.444, what the. Shits tyres are 99.1 per cent and tuneis 99.41 I miffed to see how it is any different, I know it got vandalised but thats been fixed
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worked out who vandilised my car i'll get him back with my other game prick. Hes the guy who raced me in the tournamnet. Suprisingly I ran a 12.334 in the tournamnet this is slower than I have run for a long time. ten bucks says that the prick vandalised my car so he could win
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my handling rating is now up to 236 yay
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay got 504hp
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aha Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tell you what once you start getting power out of the mr2 it loves a drink, honest it must be using at least 10% a run
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 18:48

WARNING: i just raced a guy called challenge__m. team I_need_exp.
he was around $14k net worth. his trueno runs 10sec 1/4 mile!
in the description is completely stock!
although it says he is a very confident driver.

now how the fuck does practise make u cut 8seconds off your 1/4mile time?

thats so fucked! DONT RACE THIS PRICK

bwahahaha!! that's my car Wink

It's not nice calling me a prick cause I pwn3d your ass...

My car is only worth 12K but I had a bit in the bank that padded it out to 14K..

I have built it especially to run super fast and look stock, with a shitty NW. It's nice to have the >50K bastards challenging me for some easy XP Wink It's gotta be somethin special to beat my trueno! (actually, any car maxxed out will do it, but, anyway...)

Tim.
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same deal here 12 grand crx smashing 50 grnd BMW etc... i loved it... but i got the same problem as Corona, i was doing 11.8's then whacked on damper kit, ran a 12.4, took it off and still 12.4...whats the deal?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone want some money? getn over this game Razz

keep stealing cars thats about it

got 70g sitn there Razz
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf? just getting started in this game, but was running 15 flat consistently, then dropped back to 15.4, i've done a weight reduction and skill increase and am still running 15.4, 3 times in a row?

And eviljack, if you're giving money away, i'll take it, could use the help, i just can't seem to get a leg up with sponsors or rnr, and struggling to string wins together with the slow arse 86 i'm running. 208hp, can't crack 14s...

Also, i've tried tuning my susp/tyre pressures, but cant make any gains. No matter what i do i lose time. Help!
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all youpeople who have lost speed.

It's in your test and tune settings. The settings are totally random. if you have perfect settings, then add suspension, or tyres, you have to change the settings, if you take the tyres/suspension off, then the settings will be different again. It's to stop people making trainers and the like. You can't just take a part off and expect the settings to be right again.

every time you change a piece of the running gear, you have to re-tune. Or, if your like me, just deal with the loss.

Tim.
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 24 October 2004 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuff it just sold the car...easiest way to deal ith it Smile Finally getting the hang of sponsors, i'm happpy getting 6 grand for 100 credits....for now!
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 25 October 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some cunt used my email adress...

Is this game worthy of signing up for another email?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 25 October 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i came top 10 in the first season (8th) Razz
where the fark are u guys hey???
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 25 October 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nowhere but some of these guys must live on here ie octopussy and shit. My mr2 has 536hp and runs 11.1 secs not too bad, just went to the circuit and surprisingly it didn't use any fuel what the
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 25 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i lived on the the first month, hence the top 10
but i have played it sfa this time
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Tue, 26 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK the new month is about to start, how the hell do I get sponsors to actually pay me more than $9 collectively...(from about 8 sponsors and using 10 credits?
Do I need a high RNR rating? How the hell do I get that up?

Please help cause I sucked bad this round...
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Tue, 26 October 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u need to win races, lots of them, my rnr was up around 60 for ages, i got 60 sponsers all at or close to 50
then i made $8500 for 10 credits
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 27 October 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its also best to race people with much higher values than you
my rnr jumped from 6 to about 35 in one race
i raced about 10 guys worht over 5 times what i was and BAM
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Thu, 28 October 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 22:01

OK the new month is about to start, how the hell do I get sponsors to actually pay me more than $9 collectively...(from about 8 sponsors and using 10 credits?
Do I need a high RNR rating? How the hell do I get that up?

Please help cause I sucked bad this round...

What you'll need to do is win races early on... NOS a Honda or something if you really want to. Once you're RNR is up around 10-20%, you'll be able to get sponsorship from the Car Audio companies for around 5 Credits a try... you'll almost always score them.

Once you've got 10-15 sponsors, buy 50 or so press kits, and distribute them one at a time. Watch your sponsorship ratings go up. Then, request 10 credits worth of funds, and use that to buy more press kits. Keep buying press kits and getting new sponsors and before you know it you'll be making thousands from 10 credits.
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 01 November 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm just started up like 2 days before game ended....how long does it normally take to start again...i waited not so patiently for the clock to count down and now it has and still cant fekin play...whats goin on!

Adam
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 01 November 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give it time, it always takes ages for it to start again
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 03 November 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new game is online
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 03 November 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep new game started so far the new crx has 229hp and I'm out for the day lol.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 03 November 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha u wanna see somthing funny
go to racers online and see who is last Razz
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahaha

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 03 November 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha...

I'm going well so far Smile I've lost one race though Sad

My trueno does 15's so far, hopefully that'll improve soon.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Wed, 03 November 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i raced u b4 u i beat u but u had a much better reaction
the civic stock with abit of nos is an easy way to win some races
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Thu, 04 November 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey any room left in the toymods teams?
name is Adam-ae86

Thanx

Adam
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Thu, 04 November 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a disadvantage to join the toymods crew, unless u start a hardcore toymods crew for ppl that play the game
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Thu, 04 November 2004 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh cool

any hints then Smile

and how do i change my bumper sticker Very Happy ?

Adam
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got a few sponsors and joined some team dont really care. So far I have had about ten races and won all of them go my 100% stats. Pulling 13.5 yay soone to be reduced once I get some more credits.
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm yeah im doin ok i guess now...got almost all NA bits on my trueno and still makes bugger all power...do i need to go turbo? is that the only way to be competitive at all?

Adam
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I started a couple of days ago, got my sprinter into the 12s then sold it and bought a supra. Now the slow buildup begins.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got some serious sponsors again now the money and mods will start to roll in yay, I wanna see how far I can push the na crx before I go turbo.
now had 18 races and still have 100% success rate, careful choosing but some have been pretty close comp so I'm not just racing noobs.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 05:33]

Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see how the Toymods team goes hopefully the others will get into it. I've got my NA VW Golf with NAWZZ and it does about 11.1 secs. Its really good because it was only worth about 20000, and its really easy to get races with the more expensive fellas because they think they are going to own the little golf... damn are they surprised!

So far I've won about 60 races and lost 3. I'm now at a point where it won't let me do anymore engine mods other than FI, even though I keep going up in skill level. My plan is to drop the Nawzz once I start circuit racing, then bolt on a turbo and put back the Nawzz later on once I get my Class B licence.

I've just decked her out with all the suspension stuff, but I'll have to wait till morning before I can TNT. Hopefully I can get her into the 10's with the Nawz, and keep her in the low 11's without it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just did some more mods to the crx only has 304hp yet is doing a 12.5 sec quarter not to shabby. Time to get some more experience and increase the nos .
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
op Shift Raceway
Good Luck and Safe Racing!

01:54PM
11/05/04

Alphasonik.com
Audiobahn.com

----------- LEFT .......... RIGHT

Car # ... rona ThaDriver
Class ...
Idx/Rec ..
Ov/Un ...

Dial ...
R/T: 1.305 1.177
60ft: 2.241 1.916
300ft: 5.177 5.230
1/8: 8.083 8.165
MPH: 85.71 84.85
1000: 10.440 10.547
1320: 12.529 12.656
MPH: 107.993 106.91

WIN

How the hell does the win go to the other bloke when I put a faster time in, this ruins my 100% win rate yet I should have won
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The result is a combination of the cars quarter mile time, and your reaction time. Your 1/4 mile is quicker by a tenth or so, but his reaction time is quicker by a few tenths.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 05 November 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is fucking bullshit. All I want is a freakin race!!!

Waht am I doing wrong? NOBODY will challenge me, and every person I challenge either declines or doesn't accept in time.

Do I smell?

I want to get more recognition from my sponsors and more money from them, but I bloody-well can't if I can't get a race.

Even ppl who could beat me will not accept.

GHEY WIF TEH AIDS
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just cant make my sprintah run fast...wtf! i got everything NA besides the stroaker kit and it still only does low 13's

what do i do...just pump as much NOS into it as i can afford? Cos port / polish seems to do fek all

Adam
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
normally I'm getting $500 from ten credits, just cash in 150 and only got 500 how pissed off am I damn stingy arse sponsors I have like 14 all in the 40 range so they are pissing me off should have got around 7000 now I cant get my nos.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All is good again just cash in 15 credits and got 840 bucks damn bastards though I could have been loaded
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona: If you use too many credits at a time with your sponsors, they will think you are greedy and won't give you much. I always cash in about 30 credits at a time.

Bobski: Are you spending money on weight reduction too? It really helps get the car running fast. Also you will need to Test and Tune to get your 1/4 mile times just right.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pah last game i cashed in about 600 credits and got 40000 so I dont agree with that.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking hell

2 hours into the game with a crappy trueno
and it gets stolen....

it fucking had an alarm on it
for fucks sake, im poor ass broke too

Sad

gay with fucking aids and ebola

whoever it was. fuck you.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol thats an awsome feature, im still trying to figure out how to get more money for a trueno, like cant even buy a car, so i just closed the window and moved on Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok this is gay

i just regist3d anther account and my car got flogged in 10 minutes!

how are they doing this?
i had level 2 alarms Sad
Marc205
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I gave up playing after I lost 4 cars in 4 days. In the game's defence, they were all expensive exotics (GTO, Skylines, Supras) but they were taken in the time between fitting a new part and getting to the dyno. (Less than 5 minutes.) This with level 10 house protection and level 5 vehicle.

I figure I'm allowed to be a crybaby. Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck yeah
its bullshit, there are organised stealing groups ffs

ugh
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im now running super low 10's in my corolla Razz
look for emp out there Laughing
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm over that game now, i'm sticking to pimpin Cool
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juts ripped out all the na shit off the crx and changed to a turbo setup, to my surpise with only level 3 boost one more nos level5 and a trubo intake and intercooler I managed to make another 100hp and its still not fully tuned, think around 410hp compared to 304hp before pretty impressive
now running 11.4 with more to come yay, just kicked some 150K arse with my 13K car

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 23:55]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant see the point in stealing cars, I used to race pink slips you win the cra, can't race it and have to sell it you get piss all money for the car ie once one a fully modded golf worth around 20K and only got like 5-7K for it hardly worth it really
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 06 November 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a look at the rim selection for the crx
Volk Racing TE37 15" White
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 16" White
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 17" White
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 18" White
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 15" Bronze
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 16" Bronze
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 17" Bronze
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 18" Bronze
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 15" Gunmetal
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 16" Gunmetal
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 17" Gunmetal
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing TE37 18" Gunmetal
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 15" Bronze
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 16" Bronze
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 17" Bronze
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 18" Bronze
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 15" Gunmetal
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 16" Gunmetal
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 17" Gunmetal
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing SE37A 18" Gunmetal
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 15" Bronze
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 16" Bronze
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 17" Bronze
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 18" Bronze
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 15" Gunmetal
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 16" Gunmetal
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 17" Gunmetal
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing SE37K 18" Gunmetal
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing GTP 17" Gold
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing GTP 18" Gold
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing GTN 17" Bronze
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing GTN 18" Bronze
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing GTA 17" Gunmetal
-

$2,200 [10]

Volk Racing GTA 18" Gunmetal
-

$2,300 [10]

Volk Racing GTN 15" Bronze
-

$2,000 [10]

Volk Racing GTN 16" Bronze
-

$2,100 [10]

Volk Racing GTN 17" Bronze
-

$2,200 [10]

Racing Hart C2 3Pce Wheels 17"
-

$3,600 [10]

Racing Hart C2 3Pce Wheels 18"
-

$4,000 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 15" White
-

$2,500 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 16" White
-

$3,000 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 17" White
-

$3,400 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 18" White
-

$3,800 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 15" Gold
-

$2,600 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 16" Gold
-

$3,000 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 17" Gold
-

$3,400 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035 18" Gold
-

$3,800 [10]

Racing Hart CP-035R 18"
-

$4,800 [10]

Racing Hart M5 3Pce 17"
-

$3,600 [10]

Racing Hart M5 3Pce 18"
-

$4,000 [10]

Racing Hart CR 2Pce 18"
-

$4,000 [10]

Racing Hart CR 17"
-

$1,600 [10]

Racing Hart CR 18"
-

$2,000 [10]

Racing Hart CR 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

Racing Hart CR 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

Racing Hart CP-F Tune 15" Bronze
-

$2,480 [10]

Racing Hart CP-F Tune 15" Graphite
-

$2,440 [10]

Racing Hart M5 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

Racing Hart M5 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

Racing Hart M5 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

Racing Hart M5 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

Racing Hart M6 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

Racing Hart M6 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

Racing Hart M6 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

Racing Hart M6 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution C2 17"
-

$1,636 [10]

RH Evolution C2 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution C2 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution C2 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution Z5000 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution Z5000 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution Z5000 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution Z5000 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution D6000 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution D6000 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution D6000 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution D6000 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution M7000 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution M7000 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution M7000 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution M7000 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 17" White
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 18" White
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 17" Bronze
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 18" Bronze
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP8 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP8-R 17" Silver
-

$2,440 [10]

RH Evolution CP8-R 17" Black
-

$2,440 [10]

RH Evolution CP8-R 17" Bronze
-

$2,440 [10]

RH Evolution S7 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution S7 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution S7 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution S7 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution S7 17" Graphite
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution S7 18" Graphite
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution S7 17" White
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution S7 18" White
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 15"
-

$1,276 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 16"
-

$1,436 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 15" White
-

$1,276 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 16" White
-

$1,436 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 17" White
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 18" White
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 15" Bronze
-

$1,276 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 16" Bronze
-

$1,436 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 17" Bronze
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution CP10 18" Bronze
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution C3 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution C3 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution S15 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution S15 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution S15 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution S15 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution S15 19" Chrome
-

$3,996 [10]

RH Evolution C5 17"
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution C5 18"
-

$1,996 [10]

RH Evolution C5 17" Chrome
-

$2,596 [10]

RH Evolution C5 18" Chrome
-

$2,996 [10]

RH Evolution C5 17" White
-

$1,596 [10]

RH Evolution C5 18" White
-

$1,996 [10]

Spoon SW388 Wheel 15"
-

$1,600 [10]

Spoon SW388 Wheel 16"
-

$1,600 [10]

Spoon SW388 Wheel 17"
-

$1,600 [10]
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well, that'll be the last time I play that game. I have become yet another victim!!! Mad Mad Mad

Logged on for the first time in 2 days..... Within 60 seconds my car was stolen.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
my car got stolen once, but i got 10 in security now so it shouldnt be to much of a problem
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TPG Internet
Next Topic:Can anyone please help me for my court case on monday *FREE LIKE A BIRD!!*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:06:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015996932983398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.