Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Mon, 09 August 2004 23:38 Go to next message
hey fellas i seen a soarer for sale in melbourne in a car yard it near carrum downs , the guy wants 3k for it , its not complianced or anything , car will be sold as is , he said theres nothing wrong wit it , i didnt hear the car running , but looks to be in good nick , brown interior , dunno what year , anyone interested , its just of the rutherford exit from frankston freeway the first caryard on the left , theres actuall a soarer , a chaser , and a cresta ,

oh its white in colour and its a gz20 and has the rear wiper

i think its an automatic , as i seen the car in the dark and couldnt see very clearly through the glass

cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 09 August 2004 23:43]

Send a private message to this user    
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Tue, 10 August 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone wanna do like a big cash get together for parts maybe we can all get the stuff that we want?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Tue, 10 August 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lolll good idea mate , if people wanted different parts i dun see why it couldnt work
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove down there last week to check out that place... Apparently they get a few Chasers and MarkII's. The Soarer looked ok to me too... It had the TEMS sticker on the rear window but didn't have the TV dash I don't think.

The Chaser and the MarkII look in decent nick but are both turbo diesel. ARGH

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 03:21]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats the one , how much did he tell he wanted , he told me 3k as is , theres more crs there, but as u said mainly diesel ones , lollllllllll
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you speak to an old guy or a guy in his 30's? The guy I spoke to was the son of the old guy and seemed to know shit all about stuff.

He told me the Soarer was a 4cyl even when it had a big sticker on the side saying "24V" Rolling Eyes and when I told him I was looking for a Chaser (JZX81) with the 1JZ-GTE engine he didn't know what I was talking about. He asked if the 1JZ was a 6cyl... Mad

I basically walked away then after having a squiz in each of the cars. Sad

PS: Did they only have those three or did they have more hiding somewhere else.

PPS: I spoke to a friend who told me the old guy (the father) was pretty cool and new his stuff but was pretty deaf. Aim to talk to him if you go back. Wink
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i got the oldy allright , he said it was a good car , they fucking got heaps of other 4wds and vans and trucks and shit in there for sale i think ,cars are all over in there , few other mazdas that i havent seen here , maybe the 626 version of japan ,

soarer is in good condition , just register it and drive

cheers

chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know the name of this place.

Quote:

soarer is in good condition , just register it and drive

not complianced eh? - that would mean slightly more work than "just registering" it.

what year is it?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno what the place is called , but its just off frankston freeway when going towards frankston exit at rutherford exit and its just after the exit ends on the right hand side ,

yeah needs compliance which will cost about 500-700 dollars with engineers report ,

u can do compliance urself , not too hard for 15 year old cars

prob cost 4.5k all up with rego and all

still freeking cheap

even cheaper if ur buying only for parts
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Wed, 11 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to know what it was called too... I never found out. I forgot to ask when I was there. I was given directions by a mate for how to get there.
etchgun
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Mon, 08 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone dig up the address for this place, coz i'm down to buying this car for parts...possibly if anyones wants to go the joint effort, but i want the engine for my RA65 conversion!! Surprised
etchgun
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Mon, 08 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone dig up the address for this place, coz i'm down to buying this car for parts...possibly if anyones wants to go the joint effort, but i want the engine for my RA65 conversion!! Surprised
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Mon, 08 November 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure it's probably sold now mate, that was back in August :\
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Tue, 09 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested in parts!

Depends on how much to put in for the whole front, not the engine just the panels.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: soarer for sale 3000 dollars - melbourne Tue, 09 November 2004 05:30 Go to previous message
i think its sold..
cos my m8 in melb. pm'd him and got no reply in october
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ta22 celica 3tgte $1500
Next Topic:Ae82 Corolla 4agze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 19:32:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056519508361816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.