Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get either a Uniden or GME branded radio, dont buy a cheap brand ie Digitalk, Digimax, or anything that has digi or maxi in the name LOL.

Ive got a 1 watt uniden, not the most powerful model but it was reasonably priced. Make sure u also bring plenty of batteries. If u have a rechargeable unit, make sure u still bring some alkaline batteries, just incase it goes flat and u dont have a chance to recharge.

Personally i wouldnt recommend a 1/2 watt unit, go for something with at least 1watt, or the new uniden .7 watt units. Spending extra to get the 2 watt model is a good idea if u want better range, but this will cost around $150 per unit.
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can drive des' car, as ill be bringing my cousin in my car.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth, im thinking we definately need to book the rooms. Just follow the BOOK NOW link in the first post. But hold back another week so you/everyone else can sort out room groupings.

Turning up with 20people on the night there is a definate chance someone will be bedless, so booking is a must.

Good news! 2 more sprinters have joined the convoy.. reffer to first post.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 19:08

bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 17:53

Ok. Im putting out the call!

Anyone that comes down from QUEENSLAND! and joins our little convoy will be treated to 'all they can drink' in beer... Smile Smile

Itd be good if this convoy numbered 20. Thats our target, everybody get to work converting people to convoy
Very Happy

w0rd.... Free beers!!! I'll donate to that cause.

Andrew, I was looking at a few CB's the other day in town. Did you want to maybe go halves? You're in Neutral Bay right? I'm in Berry St Nth Syd, so it would be easy to hook up. I'll have a closer look on Monday and let you know specs if you want.

And Des, you can leave your keys with me when you fly back Evil or Very Mad

Neutral Bay? Nup.. nowhere near it. Ok tell you what. I have a large dick smith place near me... Ill go check out what they have and some prices and get back to you, do the same and we'll find the best deal... But im actually comtemplating getting an expensive one... hmm I'll see I guess.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why go to dick smiths when u can just ask me? lol and i posted a bit of info just a couple posts up

if u get any more questions just pm me
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sat, 30 October 2004 11:51

Why go to dick smiths when u can just ask me? lol and i posted a bit of info just a couple posts up

if u get any more questions just pm me

I saw a couple of Uniden's that look the goods. They are about $160. 2 Watts/5km line-of-site range should do the job!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back from dick smiths.. And I got mine. heh.

There were the 2watts for $160... mine was $80 (1watt uniden)
and they had mine in a pack of 2.. but it came with only 1 charger and 1xac so no point in splitting it with someone.. And then there was the units below mine that were $60 for 2 but not as powerful. But those look to be the go for everyone who doesnt want to spend big.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good stuff ppl

its worth spending the extra to get teh 1 watt, those 1/2 watt units arent that good in the hills. Bathurt which batteries did u get? id suggest getting one of the dick smith 30x AAA packs, they are $20 but u will be able to run the radio for aaages.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sat, 30 October 2004 13:28

good stuff ppl

its worth spending the extra to get teh 1 watt, those 1/2 watt units arent that good in the hills. Bathurt which batteries did u get? id suggest getting one of the dick smith 30x AAA packs, they are $20 but u will be able to run the radio for aaages.

Thats funny, Thats exactly what the guy said. "getting the 1watt is worth it especially when driving mountains" (I told him me and mates were heading to melbourne). He then also gave me a tip to stay off the roads tonite as his r32 got defected/towed last night. Apparently theres a crackdown this weekend. lol but anyway thanks for the tip on the battery pack. I'll pick that up... (havnt gotten any yet)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 30 October 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exactly what he said? funny... now mebbe its becoming obvious where i work LOL Wink

im running into some problems with getting my car off defect, but it should be on the road just before melbourne comes along, thank gawd.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 31 October 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, there has been yet another change of plans for me:

put me down as 'possibly' atm, there has been yet more bad timing, and it's all working pretty bad in my favour.

BUT trust me i'm doing my best efforts to organise my attendance Smile

AND NO!!!! i'm bringing my keys with me Mad Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 01 November 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You've gots to come! Me wants to see your car!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 01 November 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's up des.. anything we can do?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 01 November 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well apart from the woman's Xmas party, i've got another one on the Sat night (close friends) and possibly MY work one. But the other issue is loss of licence, i'm left with only a few points so if i step outta line, i'm out for 3 months or good behaviour for a year Laughing

me thinks of getting a bike Razz
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 01 November 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Des, at least you have SOME points, im losing my lisence on the 2nd of December, yes the 2nd, before the cruise down to Melb, so if my car is ready (crosses fingers) I will have to fill out the court option on the letter they send you, go down to Melb, then come back and pay the fine that has caused me to lose my license, and then write them a letter saying i dont want to go to court, im guilty, ive paid the fine, case closed. theres no way i would actually front up at court, the judge would laugh his arse off at me, its just a time waster so i could come to Melb seeing as those cunts at the RTA cancelled my license only a week before we leave lol. Laughing

bit of a predicament, but hey hopefully it works out. Cool
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 01 November 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha geez dude, what you get done for? u on ur P's?

i've been on my fulls for about 2 years and i've lost 9 points in the last 6 months Confused i guess my plates have cursed me Twisted Evil
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 02 November 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon des, xmas parties will come around every year pick the best one and go to it, then on to melbourne! as for the licensce issue just makes sure ur in the middle of the convoy.. that way you cant get done because there will be crazy people behind and infront that will get caught first

Laughing

no no, we're all responsible and will be getting to melbourne in one piece. Smile

been to one xmas party, been to em all...

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 04:00]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 02 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah at the moment it looks as though i will be there with bells on, just waiting on IF i have to fly back here and there.

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 03 November 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"BELLS ON" Shocked I for one hope you have more then just bells on! Shocked Laughing

As B-91 said been to one Christmas party been to them all, You get really drunk make an ass of yourself in front of your boss then go home, wake up feeling rather sick the next morning! umm... or is that just me?? Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 02:20]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 03 November 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:26

yeah at the moment it looks as though i will be there with bells on, just waiting on IF i have to fly back here and there.

And a pink ribbon????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So cute Dessy.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 03 November 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

well it's not a matter of just being a Xmas party etc, just promises i've made beforehand, and the level of importance of the people i have made them to. They all understand, but i'm just waiting on a few things to confirm my particapation, and if i have to fly here and there.

but all is looking pretty good ATM.

on a site note, i just came back from lunch and completely owned a 250cc bike LOL he didn't know what hit him Twisted Evil
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 03 November 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 13:40

ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:26

And a pink ribbon????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So cute Dessy.

Hello kitty styale Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 03 November 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed.... Laughing Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 04 November 2004 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a shout out to all 4AC's that there is definately room for youse. Come along!

Not long now.. Oh it seems the Melbourne fella's have found an alternate route to The Great Ocean Road for us to visit whilst down there check out the other thread if youse havent already Wink
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 05 November 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me down as a maybe!
my car comes back next week, so i'll see
Red Bitch
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 05 November 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guy's
Well I have this Place Just a Round the Corner From that Make Badges So Went in the other Day Just to see what they made
I Can Get A badge made Up Ether (EA86 OR SPRINTER)Price Not Over $10
Still Working Out The Design Have I Got Any Takers
The More People Buy One the Cheaper I can Get Them to You

As For The Convoy I Was Going To Get The RED BITCH Transported Down For the Week End that Fell throught As I Have to Work On the Sunday I Can't Get out of It

But I'll Try And at P6 on Friday If It's not Raining
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 05 November 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*squints eyes* took me awhile to read that post buddy!

what badge are we exactly talking about?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 05 November 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'd love an EA86 badge! Razz Razz
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 08 November 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So we're almost exactly 1month away. No one has suggested any preffered room groupings.. Should I just be pulling them out of a hat or something... because we need to get those rooms booked within this week.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 08 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my missus comes, she (being a female) will want privacy, so I guess we will organise a room for ourselves.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 08 November 2004 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get off your arse kids... us SA boys are all organised Wink
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 08 November 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lads, i'm DEFINATELY coming now...Stamped and sealed.

putting in my annual leave today and gettiny my car sorted til then.

Rooms?

Well in my situation, i'm still unsure of my missus, if she will be coming or not, but if that is the case then a room for us will be booked. But at this stage, i'm assuming she won't be with me so i'll just share with 2 others if so.

I gotta find out if 'AE86Boy' will be coming with his missus or not, and 'J-AE86' same deal, but if it is just them i'll most prolly be in the same hut as them both.

I think this is the week where we have to get the ball rolling and have definate answers
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff des Smiley =

Roll on the 10th
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Good shit slaver!

Well boys i have just booked a room for 3 people under my name at the Airport F1 hotel, as i currently have no-one coming down with me there are two spots in my room available to interested parties,

Cheers,

Michael
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*update* looks like i'll be the solo rider in my car.

We'll have to really get this part organised as we don't wanna rock up and have no place to stay. So how bout we get bookings in by the end of this week? - I mean, names won't be too crucial at this point, but the amount of rooms will.

So, so far it is:

Me, (possible) AE86Boy, (possible) J-AE86.

AE86slut, Sheryl.

UUP-46X, ________, _________.

Jezza, have you booked yet?

Bathurst-91, how's your room situation? you taking anyone in ur car?

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, Des im not 100% sure yet, I might be bringing a mate in the passenger seat. Might not be... I will find out asap.

Ok, ill keep the room info updated on what people post.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 14:13

No, coz I can't get a fucking definate "yes I'm coming" or "No, you just go with the guys" answer and I'm ripping my hair out!!!

Chicks!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Mad
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha...

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 16:22

No, coz I can't get a fucking definate "yes I'm coming" or "No, you just go with the guys" answer and I'm ripping my hair out!!!

Step up to the plate & be the boss! Be all you can be!! Laughing Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 16:29

Step up to the plate & be the boss! Be all you can be!! Laughing Razz

bwahahaha.... Classic.

I think I may have to lay down the law.... Is ANYONE bringing their missus? If I'm the only one, then there's 2 words regarding me bringing mine:

Fuck that.... (I aint babysitting for the whole biggest goddam hachi roku meet in Aus!)
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just tell her that you have booked so she has to go..

take some flowers.. he he Smile

i will have a girl with me..

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 05:33]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just hit her with the question as often as possible, worked for me Very Happy
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My GF will be coming, but I odnt know what effect that will have on you sydney siders
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 17:01

Just hit her with the question as often as possible, worked for me Very Happy

What you mean it helped her make the decision not to come?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i meant it helped her to make a decision!

she wanted to come but work situations etc, but if i didn't remind her she would've just forgotten about it

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Best Cartman voice*

"I'd be like ay! you make up your mind whether your coming to melbourne or not then get in the kitchen & bake me a pie!!! Evil or Very Mad " Razz Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 22:06]

86sp
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys
I have just organised my holidays and will be down for sure Very Happy . I will be staying with family while i'm down there. Only new here so will be good to meet you all. Just have to organise money.. I think i'm the only Brisbane guy so far
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats awesome mate, you are most welcome!

are you driving down from brissie and cruising with us? Where bouts you staying in Melbourne?

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86sp wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 10:01

Hey guys
I have just organised my holidays and will be down for sure Very Happy . I will be staying with family while i'm down there. Only new here so will be good to meet you all. Just have to organise money.. I think i'm the only Brisbane guy so far

Woah., Wait do you mean your driving down or flying down to observe? If your driving down I'll stick to my word. You'll have all the beer u can drink Smiley = If you need any info on Sydney and the meetup and where to stay before we leave to melbourne or anything, just ask here.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 23:40]

86sp
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, will be driving down from Brisbane earlier in the week because i have family in sydney as well, then will be cruising down with you guys and staying with more family in Hawthorn. Oh, I have an AE86 with a GZE in it, so it will be good to give it a long run. Hopefully it makes it Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 09 November 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay! a GZE brother Smile

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Shezza's coming. Gonna have to get her to practise some driving in the boro-mobile beforehand so she can co-drive! Confused

I will book a room for her and myself and possibly my mate James.

And a FUCKING BIG thankyou to Andrew for taking on the organising of this! Highly appreciated man!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 11:11

And a FUCKING BIG thankyou to Andrew for taking on the organising of this! Highly appreciated man!

fo shizzle!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, indeed!! thanks Andy Smile

Now it's up to all of us main ae86ers to make sure everything runs smoothly, and have as many hachis travelling down together as possible Cool

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks all, the trip calculation really wasnt that hard.

"Its not the road you take, or the destination you make.. but the people who you travel with that makes the journey."

Cheesy quotes aside Very Happy

It'll hopefully be a top weekend with no problems. We're virtually 3weeks away, hope everyone has their CB's and weve almost reached our target of 20cars. Its all looking good.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 00:51]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Week! Shocked My only stress is the fact that my car isn't even on the road! Bits & pieces from the conversion are taking longer then expected, i've still got the I/C to finish off & some electrics, then get it engineered, insured, alarm with cental locking & then get the sterio in! Shit i'm going to be busy!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you need a hand on the previous weekend we are all here Smile

shit aye, its 3 weeks away, we really need to get the room situation sorted. oh that reminds me, what are the $$$ rates ???? do they charge just by rooms? or by how many ppl in them?

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cheers man!

They charge per room per nite, at the airport F1 it's $69 a nite so for 3 nights it costs $207,
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By 3weeks I ofcourse meant 4weeks

TYPO Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 10 November 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 11:57

3 Week! Shocked My only stress is the fact that my car isn't even on the road! Bits & pieces from the conversion are taking longer then expected, i've still got the I/C to finish off & some electrics, then get it engineered, insured, alarm with cental locking & then get the sterio in! Shit i'm going to be busy!

Anything I can do, you just let me know. Very Happy
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Puzzleman's Cruise This Saturday (11/12/04)
Next Topic:ADELAIDE: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th December*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 17:11:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015938997268677 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.