Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » $10,500 Neg SW20 MR2 as good as sold as of monday

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
icon4.gif  $10,500 Neg SW20 MR2 as good as sold as of monday Tue, 24 August 2004 05:18 Go to next message
OK LADIES AND GENTS, HERE IS THE DEAL, THE SALE OF THIS CAR IS THE ONLY THING BETWEEN ME AND THE CHANCE TO MOVE OUT OF HOME, SO THE PRICE IS NOW $2,000 LESS THAN BEFORE. THAT IS RIGHT, IF A MINT CONDITION SW20 WITH REGO AND ALL OF THE OPTIONS BELOW FOR $11,900, YES THATS RIGHT $11,900 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL, THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE ITS ON SHOW AT AN AUTO FAIR AS I AM TYPING THIS AND I WILL BE DROPPING THE STICKER PRICE ON IT TOMORROW MORNING.

If anyone wishes to inspect the car it is currently at the Woden Auto Fair which is open to the public from 8am to 5pm sat and sun. feel free to call me for any details, hell, make an offer, whats the worst that could happen?

Beautiful Dark Green MR2 for sale, in great condition, mechanically A1, looking for offers around the 11,900K mark. Price is negotiable. Stats as follows...

9/1990 SW20 MR2
3S-GE
225,000K's
CAI + redline high flow panel filter
16" Mags
As New Goodyear Eagle F1 D2 205/45/16 F, 225/45/16 R
4 Wheel ABS (front rotors recently machined + New pads)
Climate Control + AC and ECO AC
Kenwood Mech Face CD Reciever + remote
6 Speaker Sound System (New Kenwood 6" 3 ways)
All Power Options (inc power steering)
Central Locking + VIPER alarm with 2 stage immobiliser etc
Convertible (T Bar)
Seat Covers + floor mats
Comfortable Adjustable bucket seats
TRD 260KM/h Speedo (car has a top speed rating of 220+km/h)
Fog Lights
Suspension 4 years old
Major Service as of 03/09/04
Service History with Neal Bates Racing
Comes with original Toyota Tool Kit + Spare
Engine runs perfectly, no oil leaks
10L/100K Fuel efficiency, 7-8L/100K highway
10 Months Rego
CRUISE CONTROL - what car is complete without it??
RWC available
Pics to come

Contact me on
jinxinferno@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2004 10:47]

Send a private message to this user    
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Thu, 26 August 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If any one has any questions, suggestions, comments on the car or the price, please dont hesitate to post.
TRD-AW11
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Thu, 26 August 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, just a bit curious about the mr2 in general. But what is the different between the Australian delivered version and the jap spec gts. Apart from the obvious like its turbo and has better interior and that, but what i mean is the body the same? better looking light etc...
Anyway good luck with the sale and free bump!
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Fri, 27 August 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to tell you the truth mate i am a bit curious about that as well. The interior in the Aus Spec MR2's is pretty classy, especially for an early 90's car. To the best of my knowledge there arent any major differences in body styling. once i get my act together and get some pics happening, you might be able to make a comparison. Thanks for the input anyway.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Fri, 27 August 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics please, i know someone who is after a MR2!

Cheers

Steve
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Fri, 27 August 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I've seen from looking at a JDM SW20(non turbo!) '92 when I was buying...

The JDM had a

- Same body as Aus SW20
- Full leather interior,
- Directional fog lights(followed the steering wheel...cool...)
- Automatic retractible side mirrors(turn engine off, mirrors retract)
- Orange guages instead of green

If it was the GT it would have the vents over the engine going out not in.

As far as I was aware the '90 SW20's didn't come with ABS(maybe I got a lower spec model), I thought only the Aus delivered GT's had ABS. But I could be wrong there...I certainly dont have ABS. It sounds like the SW20 for sale here has a few "options".

I dunno they were the bits I had pointed out to me, there could have been more differences. In my opinion it went a lot slower than the SW20 I ended up with, but I think that little 3SGE had a hard life and needed some serious sprucing up.

Aus delivered SW20's have a mighty fine interior(by todays standard even), mines all black and looks smick Smile, well I think so anyway. The seats are to die for, especially the drivers one because its really adjustable to hold you in.

Anyway they are nice cars and $14K is about the right price.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Sun, 29 August 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have friend who have owned the mr2 and there a one of kind car, quite doscile when you want it to be, and quite the performer when you need it too be, but 225,000 is a lot of kays.

Good luck dude, it seems like a nice example.

BUMP!!!

Cheers

Steve
gt89
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Sun, 29 August 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, ABS was an option for the first of the SW20s, i got pretty lucky with and found a fully optioned one with ABS, LSD, cruise control leather etc etc.
I dont think there's much difference externally though in the styling between JDM and aus spec.
awesome cars to drive though, i had and s14 200sx with full whiteline suspension kit and the mr2 with stock suspension would have easily outhandled it!
sorry to hijack your thread dude but...please check out my thread if anyones after a JDM turbo mr2 in Adelaide...!!
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Wed, 01 September 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Sorry the reply has been a while but i dont get on the net as often as i would like. Yeah Alchemist, this MR2 did come with 4 Wheel ABS, maybe because it was made in august of 90. It also has cruise control, and to tell you the truth i dont know if it has an LSD or not. I have to agree, the black interior does look really shmick, especially with tasteful seat covers and accesories of the like. I have heard of the rotating fog lights and i have to agree that they would be cool, apparently you can have the fitted to an AUS Spec reasonably cheaply. I dont have many pics of the car as my mate with the camera is taking his sweet time, i do however have a pic of it at wakefield park that i will post up, its not all that big, but hopefully will give you an idea of what it is all about. They are a fantastic car and i am going to sorely miss it when it sells. Unfortunately it has to go and remember the price is negotiable. Better pics should be up by the weekend, all things going well. In the meantime keep the feedback and the bumps coming.

Attachment: wakef_18.jpg
(Size: 64.51KB, Downloaded 932 time(s))
Attachment: wakef_04.jpg
(Size: 90.40KB, Downloaded 520 time(s))
Attachment: wakef_14.jpg
(Size: 73.44KB, Downloaded 409 time(s))

FuSiOn_MaGnA
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Wed, 01 September 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellas,

I have seen this car in action and it is really quiet beautiful. Everything you would expect from an sw20. It looks quite classy with sporty looking wheels and nice exhaust tips. I definately wouldnt call it rice. It would think about buying it, but i cant afford it. Plus i have just invested in some mods for my car. I have driven this car myself, and it is raelly quite exhilarating. Goodluck with the sale mate.

Cheers
Aaron.
Jimithy
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Wed, 01 September 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey shes looks pretty slick in those pics, is the paint job as good as it looks? and how did she handle down at the track?
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Thu, 02 September 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, thanks for the praise, the paint job on it is in really good condition and is clear coated for extra protetection. It handled amazingly on the track, easily able to keep up with cars with much more power or with upgraded suspension. i was pleasantly surprised with how it handled itself.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Fri, 03 September 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, sorry about lack of pics, car is at neal bates getting serviced at the moment so i am not able to get any today.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Mon, 13 September 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, is the price allright? any requests for information, even just things people are curious about, let me know.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: SW20 MR2 FS Wed, 15 September 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It will be at the CCG DynoDay if anyone is interested in coming and seeing it perform, would be a great chance for anyone to have a good long look at the car and to ask questions. CCG dyno day will either be held on the 17or 24 of october
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Thu, 16 September 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was a bit cheaper, & considering the mileage (kilometreage? Razz )
I'd be doing this to it! Evil or Very Mad
http://bedellracing.home.comcast.net/

http://brad.bedell.home.comcast.net/misc/mr2/compl ete.html
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 17 September 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wagonist - Price is negotiable buddy, make me an offer. I'm not too happy about having to sell it, but at least you seem to have some good ideas for it. PM me an offer and ill let you know what i think.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 17 September 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jinx

if you want some pictures taken i can do it if you like give me a ring im a fellow CCG member and a mate of mitch and phil

Jeremy

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 17 September 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks jeremy, that would be a big help, i must be the only person on earth without access to a digital camera these days Smile i will let you know if i dont manage to get hold of one on the weekend. i am going to a 21st down at the cottor on the weekend and it would be great to get some pics of my car set against that sort of scenery.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 17 September 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dude only just bought a digi myself think i went a little nuts and spent $2000 but its a great camera i will be availble after 5:30 today or on sunday if you want to pop round and i can take some snaps and burn it onto cd for you.

up to you feel free to give me a ring.

Jeremy
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 17 September 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man, i have work tonight, but i might give you a buzz tomorrow to see where you are at. Im sure pics would really be helpful, i mean, i think my car looks awesome, its one of the reasons i bought it, so it makes sense really.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) Thu, 23 September 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

just a quick update, today marks the install of some brand spankin Kenwood 3 way 6" in the front door pods. Sound brilliant and were a sinch to install. Just a reminder, this car will be at the CCG dyno day if you want to inspect it for yourselves. Hoping to post a score of 90+RWKW.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Fri, 24 September 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is going to be in the trading post and the canberra times over the next few weeks, and i have decided to drop the price to $14,699 ONO. Price is very negotiable and pics are available on request, or at least will be once i get in touch with Jeremy.
boing
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Mon, 11 October 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, just wondering if you could email us some pics?
boing012@gmail.com
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Mon, 11 October 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will try my best mate.
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Thu, 14 October 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am looking at buying an MR2 by the summer holidays, so at the moment, i'm searchin around checkin things out, would u say you thrash the car?... Rolling Eyes ... and your in Canberra did u say? i'm in Melbourne so it could be a lil hard for me to come check it out, some more pics of interior and close ups would be nice if you could get them, thanks mate
oh, why are you selling it? they are the sickest cars ever!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Thu, 14 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If there is a downside to a MR2 it's you and 3 of your mates wanting to go somewhere and you've only got 2 seats....
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Fri, 15 October 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You forgot about the huge boot that you get to.
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Fri, 15 October 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's the best thing about it, no more people scabing rides, no more wasting petrol having to be designated driver. I think of it this way, enough room to take the gal out, and cruise with my best mate!
i just cant wait for summer days, cruzin to the beach, targa off, windows down... ooooowe that's soo cooooo...i dont mind about the boot size, enough for what i need to fit in it. the funny thing is, being soo obsessed with the car, i've only ever sat in ONE!(at the auto salon for like 20 seconds) let alone ever riddin in one.

saaaaaaay, anyone like to give me a ride in one of these sick puppies?!! PM me if ya can, haha, my dream car and i'll be getting one in month and a half!!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Fri, 15 October 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hhehe you sound like me 8 months ago before I got my baby. The boot is big enough to take 2 bags, 2 sleeping bags & 2 pillows which is perfect for a weekend away with the missus. If you want to do any more than that then you need a bigger car. The SW20 boot is a hellava lot bigger than the AW11 one.

I'm going to spend today getting the A/C regassed, oil change, finding some new spings & suspension, getting quotes on the veilside body kit and looking at new rims.....yay
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Sat, 16 October 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeet man, i think i'll hold onto the MR2 until i get married and have a family and i'll still hold onto it then, all done up in all its glory, but i'll get a second "family car". Was thinking a Scooby WRX, that'd be nice.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Sun, 17 October 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there i have a few questions on the mr2.......

what time did the mr2 do around wakefield? and what did it get on the dyno?

how is the sale going and are you the only owner of it?
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Wed, 20 October 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, sorry about the lack of replies, but i haven't had a chance to get on the net for ages. i will try and answer all of the questions in order.

TOken MR2 - I wouldnt say that i thrash the car, but the 3S-GE does like the revs, and in a way typical of most toyotas, most of the fun happens in the high end. The engine has been constantly tuned and kept in top condition by the guys at Neal Bates Racing and Automotive. It gets serviced every 5000K's including oil + filter etc. i clean the panel filter and fuel system once every two or three weeks, it is constantly kept clean and has been garaged for most of its life. I agree that they are the sickest cars ever, as do most of my friends, unfortunately, i still have a loan for the car and recently lost my full time job. So unless i can get another full time job soon, it has to be sold. Once i do get some money again however, i am buying another one as it is by far the most enjoyable car i have ever had the privelage to drive/ ride in.

Leighp - The Mr2 on with no race tuning done, riding on road tires mananaged to lap in the low 1:20's all day. With a more experienced driver and some tweaks here and there it could easily manage high 1:18's. It hasnt been dyno'd yet as the dyno day is in 4 days time. if we can get a proper set up for it, i will be able to post a dyno figure by the end of next week. I am hoping for at least 95rwKw. I have had a few inquiries, but i am finding selling the car harder than i first thought, due to the fact that hardly anyone knows what an MR2 is. They all think it is a mazda Sad there is an add in the trading post with a pic coming out tomorrow. it is also on the trading post website or should be by sat. I am the second owner of the car. Neal Bates Automotive have serviced the car throughout its life and have records of all previous services. I have also held onto the documentation from the services and work that i have had done to the car.

The Price now sits at $13,990
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Thu, 21 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
baaaaah Mad i sooo wish i could come and see it in reality! you said your in nsw ??
maybe i might be able to make a trip up there from melbourne one weekend or something, i'm keen to check it out, as i'm serious about getting a hold of qual-a-tee MR2, how much were you selling it for now?
more pics would be sweet if you could get a hold of a digital camera or something.

oh you said that you were paying off a loan for it! that's how i'm going to be able to buy one, by taking out a loan and working full time over summer, next year and next year summer. have any pointers about the loan situation?

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 02:29]

WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Thu, 21 October 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quick Bump for you

And a quick note as well,there is no way your mr2 is going to pull 95rwkws.My mr2 is a 91 3sge,ive got a full exhaust with genie extractors and cannon,a custom intake setup with a ram pod located right down near the side vent,ive also got a greddy emanage computer which does both fuel and igntion control.My car has done roughly 230,000kms and i got 82rwkws on the Hills Motorsport Dyno at castle hill.

cheers Aj
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Fri, 22 October 2004 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have faith my son! Cool
the MR2 will pull of amazing things haha...
good luck
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Sun, 24 October 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't be worried about the kays, I know someone that has an mr2 Sw20 with over 300000km and it is still going strong, he used it to drive dwon to canberra for uni and raked up heaps of kays, still flys
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Sun, 24 October 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faaaark, that is some hardcore driving and dedication..still it stays in the back of your mind how hard the car has run, no matter what, it has driven 300 000 kays no matter how good it sounds. but it's cool, i'm not toooo worried about the kays, i want to when i turn 25 the the inurance bich isn't as bad want to convert the 3S-GE to a 3S-GTE. i also want to get the tail lights and panal between the lights and stick it on mine. I prefer the '94 look.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Sun, 24 October 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey again, the dyno day was today and wouldnt you know it, due to a lack of numbers the days runs were over before i finished work, so it seems rwkw remains a mystery for the time being, that is until i find $80 to get it dyno'd separately. a turbo mr2 pulled an impressive 170rwkw and our car groups twin turbo lexus V8 st185 celica got 250rwkw running 6psi. 200 000k's is not a lot of mileage for a car as old as mine. thats about 14, 000 ks a year, and those are on canberra roads. it might as well have 100 000, with the consistant short service intervals. the car is in canberra for those of you that dont know. its current price sits at 13,900. and that is negotiable, remember i am broke and that works in the favour of people who wave money in front of me, you dig?? i would have hoped that the car would still get 85 - 90 rwkw, given the fact that the drivetrain is advanced, and incredibly short. i would have thought a drive train percentage loss would sit at 25% at the most, giving me an estimated 95 to 105. if the figure you are suggesting is correct, then that means this car would get around 70rwkw at the most, which i think is still respectable. Its a very fun 70rwkw if that is the case Smile if jeremy is available this week to take pics then i can send pics to people. there is a pic for my car on the trading post website, just type in the cars details and have a squiz. until next time...
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Mon, 25 October 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know what, i like your car... i dont have the money now, but if it is still available around january i wil seriously consider driving to canberra to check it out . when you can if you could send me some photos to nickjs@hotmail.com that would be coooooo man.

laterz
le_quiet_uno
Occasional Poster

July 2004
    Huh?? What's going on here?
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Tue, 26 October 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day to all you MR2 lovers,

I have always been a big fan of the MR2 and hoping to getting one for myself not long in a distance future. I have got a question for you. I will appreciate it if you could assist me with the query.

If I was to get a MR2, it will be my everyday car that includes the weekends as well. And due to the nature of work, I would have to "DO" some business golf. The question is, would the boot of the MR2 fit a full set of golf clubs? and how much more luggies could I carry? Also what does everyone think of the MR2 as a daily car?

Once again, thank you all in advance!
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Tue, 26 October 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i knew, it could only fit about 2 bags just for you and a friend.. it's quite deep i think but not very wide at all.
i sure as hell would drive it as a daily car, who wants to be transporting everyone around anyway, unless you have a family hehe

i leave this question for the MR2 owners to answer
hiredthug
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: DARK GREEN MR2 FS (NOW WITH PICS) PRICE DROP Wed, 27 October 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The boot will not fit a full set of golf clubs. If you're going to go golfing you could probably fit it in the passenger side, just forget about taking a passenger.

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Sat, 30 October 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$2000 price drop, what more can i say, i am an impatient bastard and anyone who is interested in this car stands to benefit greatly because of it. I desperately need to sell this car in the next 2 - 3 weeks, so its first in best dressed, whoever has made the best offer by the 10th of november will find themselves with one damn nice car sitting in their garage without the equivalent pain in the wallet area. Please dont hesitate to call me and arange a test drive or ask me questions, i would much rather this car stay within the toymods community than go to one of the rice boys we have here in canberra.
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Sat, 30 October 2004 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark why must u live in canberra, i cant get to you for like a couple o months, arrrrrg, i know what your car looks like, its sweet, arg...

i wish i wish
good luck
omg such a good price arg
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Mon, 01 November 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez am i the only one that gets the impression that this guy likes MR2's? Laughing at any rate, yes the price is for real, and no i dont expect it to hang around long at this price, so if you are serious about being interested in buying it, i suggest you act quickly. i have already had an offer that, unfortunately is not enough to pay off my loan so i have put it on the back burner for a week or so. still this means that the car is as good as sold unless someone intervenes soon. You wont do much better as far as MR2's go for this price.
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Mon, 01 November 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You think this is bad, you should see what my mates have to say Rolling Eyes (obbsessed much)
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Mon, 01 November 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought i would just add in... i am getting an SW20 soon and i live in Tassie how rare will that be!!
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Wed, 03 November 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the population of tassie?
and how many hot cars are there around, can you count on one hand?? Rolling Eyes Very Happy
you'd have some sweet mountain climbs
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Wed, 03 November 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im having a dilema i want to get a sw20 but found out insurance is $4300 comprehensive, even if the mr2 is listed as $10,000 Sad .
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Tue, 09 November 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that for a turbo model? i know for a fact that you can get the non turbo insured third party for about $500 a year, then all you have to do, is not crash. simple really, WHY WONT SOMEONE MAKE AN OFFER???? THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE AFTER THIS CAR??
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Tue, 09 November 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did i mention that the sale is urgent???
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Tue, 09 November 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u may want to try carsales.com.au
$10 until sold or something Shocked

bump
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Tue, 09 November 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whack it in the trading post..
diabz
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Tue, 09 November 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manual or auto?
Hollywood
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Wed, 10 November 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent. with my best offer for this weekend
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Fri, 19 November 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys, getting desperate to sell it.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: $2000 PRICE DROP ON SW20 MR2, CHECK IT OUT!!! Wed, 24 November 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok chaps, $10,500 or nearest offer. Need to sell, cant afford to keep paying off this bloody loan. and i am not joking about negotiable here, go for it, make an offer.
Xizor
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: $10,500 Neg SW20 MR2 $4000 Price drop, make an offer, desperate sale Thu, 25 November 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the km on the dash are whats keeping people away. I'm intersted and i know its the main reason for me. Fear it could become a very expensive purchase. That and location.
acrossx913
Regular

March 2003
Re: $10,500 Neg SW20 MR2 $4000 Price drop, make an offer, desperate sale Sat, 27 November 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I sold my pretty good condition 92 sw20 for $13000 with only 150,000 and it put down stock 90kw atw.

the thing handled awesome!! insurance was not bad @ 1800 for $14,500 but would be way cheaper for me now (i bought a rex went down from $3800 with mods to this year 2200), i just wanted something newer, with more power and handled better.. for a 6000 change over for a my98 rex with mods in good condition and only 83,000ks i think it was a good deal!

heres a pic of my old beast.. it was a sweet car!! was like driving a go kart!!

http://users.bigpond.com/moochi/mr2.jpg
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 74 ta22 4agte
Next Topic:FS:1985 corolla 4AGZE ---SOLD!----------------------------------------
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:57:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014624834060669 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.