Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » It's Time - WA separate Subsection please.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 02:47 Go to next message
Hi there.
Can you please create WA only subsection please ?
We do have a lot of posts and a lot of support.
Thanks,
Mitch.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 02:51]

Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motion seconded Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm "either way" on this subject, however I think given the board's recent crackdown on the state sections, it could be a good idea to give all states their own section, if possible? I'd hate to think that we as West Aussies have our posts deleted due to someone form another state, and vice versa, another state's posts are deleted due to one of our hoard?!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree here - a separate section for each State - so punishment can be handed out swiftly and correctly, and we are likely to be move interested / involved in moderating our own if they start to get out of control .....
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys

I see where you're coming from and thanks for bringing this over to the correct forum.

This will be discussed at the next board meeting and we'll take a look at forum usage etc to see just how much activity there is in the forum.

"I'll get back to you Barry"
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you kindly Very Happy
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Thu, 28 October 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 10:59

Motion seconded Very Happy

motion thirded ... Confused
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Fri, 29 October 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Josh.
Cheers,
Mitch.
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Fri, 29 October 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motion fourthed... or fifthed... or whatever.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Sun, 31 October 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vic section as well pls?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Sun, 31 October 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 31 October 2004 10:49

Vic section as well pls?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Umm, last time I checked you do... Rolling Eyes
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Mon, 01 November 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel, given the amount of movement that Canberra is having on the Forums that the ACT could warrant a seperate section as well (should the board see this as feasable). I do like the idea, also, of each state having there own forum even if the likes of NT or Tas are not that big at the moment. They will grow as the word of TOYMODS and the TOYOTA product circulate around the state and Territory.

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Tue, 09 November 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK WA and ACT now have their own sections for posting events in the Interstate Cruises and Events section.

Please make sure the sections are used for events only. I will be posting the same warning from the other interstate sections into these.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Wed, 10 November 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Smile

can we have our events that were posted before moved into our section please?
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Wed, 10 November 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Razz
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Wed, 10 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've moved across the new ones I can see that haven't happened yet. There is a hell of a lot of threads there though and moving threads has to be done individually.

If there are specific threads you guys want moved PM me with the name of the thread and I'll get onto it. If you PM me with I want all the "Insert state here" threads moved across I will most likely ignore you, if you're lucky.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 06:02]

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Wed, 10 November 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much ! Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Wed, 10 November 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Much appreciated guys Smile Thanks for all the hard work swapping the threads across Very Happy
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: It's Time - WA separate Subsection please. Tue, 16 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous message
And thanks from me as well too, I appreciate the effort made here.
Cheers,
Mitch.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Advertisers & other companies
Next Topic:Search function
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:52:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050909519195557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.