June 2004
Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 05:10 Go to next message
mines when he raced the sil-80

whats urs?
  Send a private message to this user    
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when takumi gets hit by an oncoming car and burns in hell
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr1nce wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 17:34

Your a fag.
Takumi versus the Levin 86.
andrewa
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont watch cartoons?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
latest one in 4th Stage episode 5+6 where he races the pro and flips off his headlights in the uphill/downhill from behind to confuse the guys blind spot..
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i own an ae86
but i don't like Initial D.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the one when his engine goes boom and you see the sad look on his face, its kinda like this Sad

Laughing

pr1nce - That was some funny shit man, kudos to you Very Happy
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah thanks?
for real though, i do own an ae86... but i really dislike initial D

evan, i think you need to chill out a bit, i was joking Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the end of the day its just a cartoon/anime. but bloody good for some light hearted fun. And also have to appreciate the amount of effort taken to produce animation like that.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The battle against the GTR, with keisuke and ryosuke appreciating the perfection and straight out insanity of takumis drifting.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats initial d?
is it like the best motoring videos?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:03

whats initial d?
is it like the best motoring videos?

thats a joke right? Confused
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:38

what?

ok well its a cartoon about touge and drifting in the mountains of japan, i dont know specifics i just watch the battles becuase they have some nice afghanistanamation
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd say the rain battle with the s14

cause no one ever remembers that one, so its a cool to like the ones ppl forget about
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the one when he races Shingo in the Civic is my favourite
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my fav is formula atlantic vs 4agte Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Ill chime in, ive become a fan recently.

Vs Takahashi Ryosouke (first one)
Vs Sil80
Vs SW20
Vs Civic Type R (race spec)
jacek
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really a battle but i like when bunta drifts the 86 with no hands while searching for and lighting his cigarette - thats gold.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takumi vs bunta in his wrx sti on mt haruna
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has that even happened yet? arent half the fansub groups only up to ep 6 of 4th stage? Confused
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jacek wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 23:10

not really a battle but i like when bunta drifts the 86 with no hands while searching for and lighting his cigarette - thats gold.

yeah thats my favourite scene in the whole cartoon series. its the fkn coolest moment ever ive seen in a cartoon.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 00:52

has that even happened yet? arent half the fansub groups only up to ep 6 of 4th stage? Confused

yes it has happened ive seen it subbed

bunta owns
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the battle with bunta out yet??

or is it just on comics

pls respect the ppl who havent watch it by NOT mentioning at all what happened!! I already got ep6 spoilt thanks to everybody talkin about how he TURNS OFF HIS LIGHTS when overtaking
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And he gets him at the end as well!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just kidding...

Take it easy

James
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there should be a sticky about this and mods should punish ppl who spoil the story!!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the next episode... takumi races his mother and bunta comes and gets back together with her cause she's really good at racing now, which you find out is the reason why bunta left takumi's mum in the first place

oops did i just ruin it?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Wed, 10 November 2004 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ep6 was the best one ive seen. it got me all excited and shit Confused

big ben, if you knew there was more episodes out that you havent seen, you should have avoided this thread as it was bound to come up. but even if its spoiled for you, you wont be disappointed when you watch ep6.
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammit... every battle that's been mentioned, I've thought 'yeah, that one was the best too!'. I would have picked the end-of-stage-2 battle with the turbo levin... or any time ever that we see Bunta driving.

Itsuki is actually getting to be respectably good these days... un-cringeworthy, at least. It's weird.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 03:09

hamgatan wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 00:52

yes it has happened ive seen it subbed

bunta owns

Well , where's the torrent file? It's not ep 7 'cause I have that subbed. But no spoilers here. Is ep 8 subbed and with Bunta rex goodness?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 18:36

Is ep 8 subbed and with Bunta rex goodness?

yes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fractoid wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 18:44

Dammit... every battle that's been mentioned, I've thought 'yeah, that one was the best too!'. I would have picked the end-of-stage-2 battle with the turbo levin... or any time ever that we see Bunta driving.

Itsuki is actually getting to be respectably good these days... un-cringeworthy, at least. It's weird.

Actually now that you mention it..

that was the best too Laughing

but Bunta vs Takumi has to be the best 'scene' in the whole series so far. I wont call it a battle.. well.. because you have to see it. I wont spoil it anymore.
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr1nce wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 17:34

LMFAO i agree, great episode
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
torrent link? (is it Live-eviLs sub?)
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LE&I doesnt have ep8 subbed (or 7 for that matter) I got 7 from great fan subs on suprnova but qual isnt as good but english is slilghtly more correct. PLEASE give us a link to a torrent and open the files up for torrenting.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK suprnova has ep8 subbed and lots of seeds ATM. Search for "initail" it's right at the bottom of the list.This link may work

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2937/[AonE]_ Initial_D_Stage_4_[DVD_AC3]_01_04.torrent

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 10:35]

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im a quality whore.. i hate speedsubbers that are more interested in being the first to release than putting out quality (thus the reason its better to wait a few days more for ANBU to do the next Naruto over the speedsubbers)
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Thu, 11 November 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately the st 4 ep 6 headlight battle Smile

i love initial d Very Happy

hope 9 + 10 will be better than 7 + 8 were...

Kev.
banhbao
Regular

September 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4th stage...battle against tokyo s15 guys

its a funny battle in itsuki turbo hachi go v(^-^)v
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill say the race versus the EK9 with the light off aswell

that was pure touge insanity.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I liked the AE86 vs EG6 gumtape death match along with the Sil80 Suki? race. Those were the best IMHO Smile

Hey while on the subject.. I brought project d stage 4, eps 1, 2, 3, 4.

The subtitles were awful I couldn't understand anything, they got tukumi's name wrong even. Made for bad watching anyway.. Can anyone recommend where to get some good stage 4 DVDs? I prefer to purchase and not download.

Thanks
Joel
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're downloading the wrong groups rips if thats the case..

try rips from a quality group like aone, miyuki-no-tamari or live-evil.. theyre all subbing it off the same 640x480 raws
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to purchase, not rip Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can buy the japanese official DVD from avex mode in japan

no subs tho

if you want subbed DVD you have to get tokyopop's butchered "dude sik bro cuz rockin" version

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah... what he said... wait till geneon/FUNimation/ADV licence it and then butcher it. give it a year before project d is available at your local JB.. (you shouldnt have paid for a fansub anyway dude.. fansubs are free!)
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want to buy it, get the originals from Japan and download the subbed ones from live-evil or the wird. In fact if you watch it on a computer I'd bet you can get a cue file or something that will overlay the English subtitles over the original Japanese version... if there really *isn't* something like that, I'll make one. Smile
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Favourite initial D battle Fri, 12 November 2004 13:14 Go to previous message
Those ones your purchasing are just rips anyway. Why give money to these pirates when u can get the same product, better quality for free?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST141 Gregory's Manual
Next Topic:ULP or LRP in 4kc??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:49:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076818466186523 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.